Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Have You Ever Had A Spontaneous Windows 10 Upgrade?

Cirrus.

I almost had my computer updated to Windows 10, it gave me the time and day and everything. It felt better to choose it not to update spontaneously. Welp, I'll just update it if I ever feel like it. I just don't like it when a computer tries to force me to do stuff. The other reason I did it was probably that I've read that the update can have negative consequences.

Yes, and the fact that they have such a hard on for this that they are willing to go this far is a bit disturbing and suspicious to me due to the incestuous relationship between technology companies the NSA and the CIA. I have had no problems with it, though reports of others having problems made me reluctant to do it myself, but it is really the principle of the thing.

Yes, and the fact that they have such a hard on for this that they are willing to go this far is a bit disturbing and suspicious to me due to the incestuous relationship between technology companies the NSA and the CIA. I have had no problems with it, though reports of others having problems made me reluctant to do it myself, but it is really the principle of the thing.

Unfortunately, I heard that your Internet Service Provider is also capable of spying on you as well.

Unfortunately, I heard that your Internet Service Provider is also capable of spying on you as well.

Exactly, though it seems with each advance this becomes easier and more insidious. They have people so trained that they voluntarily give up personal information with very little thought on social media and people are paying for things stores with their phones again with very little thought.

(edited)

And especially since it's Microsoft :o.

Windows 10 is actually...

post-24370-0-23118200-1467335003.jpg

SKYNET incarnate

:o :umad: :confused:

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1