What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

I've been getting a lot of drawing requests on my DeviantArt feed lately and I'm scared to tell people there that I don't have time for requests ATM, I'm afraid that they'll get mad at me if I tell them.

• Hugs 3

3 hours ago, KPackratt said:

I've been getting a lot of drawing requests on my DeviantArt feed lately and I'm scared to tell people there that I don't have time for requests ATM, I'm afraid that they'll get mad at me if I tell them.

I'm sorry to hear that - It's completely normal to worry about disappointing others or fearing their reactions. Honesty is essential, and most people will appreciate your transparency.

However remember that your well-being and boundaries matter. Remember that you're not obligated to fulfill every request, and it's okay to prioritize your own needs. People who truly appreciate your art will respect your decision.

• Brohoof 2

The fact that city parking has somehow gotten more expensive. $8 per hour is insane. :unamused:

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 2

Reflecting a lot. Perhaps too much to the point where I can compare how far I had sunken in the past to how I’m striving to improve today.

it makes me sad despite all of the progress made bc of the hindsight 20/20

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 3

@Ice Princess Silky

Sad and negative that ever since I played Star Wars:  The Old Republic in September 2021, I can't get the XBOX controller option to work.  Even the magical amount of spare hours won't help the dust troubling fact or unknown issue of my gaming PC.  Also I may have aggravated a nerve at the left back of my neck.  

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

Waiting over an hour to talk to someone at my student loan provider about an application I had sent in back in January. Took over 10 minutes just to get put on hold after navigating their horrible phone menus. The customer service rep was nice but man everything leading up to talking to him was a disaster. Feels like their phone system was purposefully designed to keep people from calling and asking questions.

• Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a broken PS2 on eBay hoping for it to be an easy fix, the listing only mentioned that the motherboard was defective, so I figured all I had to do was take it apart and replace the motherboard with the spare that I saved from another PS2 that got cosmetically damaged from an accident a long time ago. Turned out it also had an issue where the disc wouldn't spin when inserted, which meant the spindle motor was seized. I took it apart again to replace the spindle only to find out the spare I had has a puncture on the ribbon cable, which is soldered directly to the spindle motor circuit board. I tried to desolder the cable from the dead motor, but ended up destroying it in the process. I had to order a new spindle motor for the disc drive, which set me back another $28 with shipping and tax included (the console itself was around $45 including shipping and tax).

It's not a huge deal since I already have a working PS2. I just thought it would be fun to get a broken one to try to bring back to life using my spare motherboard, but it turned out to be more work than expected.

I so sad:( @TheRockARooster and @Ice Princess Silky .  

The sports critics aren't backing down about the Atlanta Falcons' questionable and perhaps solidly idiotic choice to draft a QB in Round 1 of the NFL Draft when they have Kirk Cousins (who's ticked off at the team) ready for playtime in September.  Said critics are also wailing on them for several other Draft choices in the remaining 2 nights.  

(gotta have hugs):scoota-sad:  

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I so sad:( @TheRockARooster and @Ice Princess Silky .  

The sports critics aren't backing down about the Atlanta Falcons' questionable and perhaps solidly idiotic choice to draft a QB in Round 1 of the NFL Draft when they have Kirk Cousins (who's ticked off at the team) ready for playtime in September.  Said critics are also wailing on them for several other Draft choices in the remaining 2 nights.  

(gotta have hugs):scoota-sad:  

@ZiggWheelsManning

4BEB40B9-C021-458A-A23D-FC18C69A0CA7.gif.4079209966275ebc44561d97a12e95ac.gif

• Hugs 1

Just feeling anxious about storms/tornadoes and this time of the year. Last night was very stressful. Towns not too far away were hit. Mine wasn't, but I lost lots of sleep staying up to make sure it wasn't going to happen here because there was a chance.

I know I'm moving but in but a month, but I have to make it through one of the roughest, scariest times of the year down here to get to that point. And then on the move itself I have to travel through some hotspots for storms still - Missouri (Misery, more like lol), Illinois, Indiana, Ohio... (and Pennsylvania if we're really unlucky and they're having an unlucky outbreak).

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

Am sorry for my lost pony friends in my Sanctuary, but life must go on.

Actually I am never or almost never angry.

Focusing on the positive always brings more back, although it can be difficult at times, it's the best way for me.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

My headphones stopped working :scoota-sad:, one side had stopped working a while ago, now the other stopped too, honestly I had enough of this bullshit, always need to keep getting new ones, one side of them always stops working after a few months, it really sucks to use just one side, then the other side cuts off too after a few months. And I the "better" headphones are too expensive for me :unamused:

I'm done with it, I'li try to do the same as my mother, she doesn't use headphones, it will not be easy for me to get used to it, it will surely restrict me from watching stuff and listening to music whenever I want, but I need to try.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

Sad about the college campus protests, and they're getting worse.  

On 2024-04-29 at 2:54 AM, Princess Celestia said:

Am sorry for my lost pony friends in my Sanctuary, but life must go on.

Actually I am never or almost never angry.

Focusing on the positive always brings more back, although it can be difficult at times, it's the best way for me.

What do you mean Sanctuary?  

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

She runs a Equine Sanctuary, a real one :o

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Yes like @Rafa Stary said, I take care of Equines that had a hard life. Most of them stays for life in the sanctuary.

What made me sad today? Well my leased Honda e got rear-ended yesterday. So now it's completely undrivable, still I need to pay for the rent, even if it will take many weeks to fix it, if they find it repairable. Happily I just walkt out of it without any injuries at all.

At the moment nearly everything goes against me in my life.

Still I'm happy and love every day of life, that's just the way of life, and friendship and joy will always be the strongest drive force of it all.

• Hugs 5

• 2 weeks later...

That I was too young to experience being a scene kid and now that I'm old enough, Im the only one where I'm at and I can't help but feel nostalgic :(

• Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting a little pissed at this new laptop I bought. I just got it and it's already failing on a fundamental level. The keyboard is all screwed up. Whenever I type anything, the cursor suddenly blinks to a random part of the screen, so whatever I'm typing ends up getting melded together with another sentence two paragraphs previous. It does this constantly so I have to watch every single word I type, one at a time, and it's maddening! 

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

I transferred a bunch of files over to my new computer, and deleted them from my phone afterward. No big deal; I've done this many times. But this new computer is the spawn of Satan and all my files were deleted without a trace. Okay, maybe I should have kept backups, but there was no reason for it and I needed to clear some space. I lost documents on creative projects, and baby pictures of my little girls. I can't replace these things and it made me so upset I had to go outside to my car in the parking lot and cry. Ever since my old computer died I've had nothing but problems, but this is the last straw. One more problem and this computer is going to taste pavement outside. :angry:

• Sad 4

Surprise expenses. Car insurance requesting for payments meant for a car thst got totalled 6 months ago and dumb electric bills. Feels like the world is out to get me no matter how hard I try. Maybe living under a bridge isn't so bad afterall.

• Sad 1