Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Which is larger: Your physical or digital game library?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I guess digital since I have near 100 Steam (PC) games while the only physical copy I have for PS4 is Black Ops 3. I'm more leaning to be just a digital guy and keep growing from there. I always sell my physicals too but I rather not get into why I sell them

On PC I definitely have more digital titles than physical copies. Same with my music, come to think of it.

For my PS4, I currently have 2 digital (Dragon Age: Inquisition and INFamous: First Light) and two disc versions (INFamous: Second Son and Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor). ME:SoM was a gift, though.

• 5 years later...

My physical game library is very large but it doesn't grow anymore, whereas my digital game library does continue to grow is has gotten very large as well. I think my digital one is now bigger than the physical one.

I still have bunch of cartridges and discs for NES, PS1 and PS2, because well, there weren't digital copies for these. e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png As for PC, I have few physical copies only, and tons of digital on Steam, which currently claims 536 games to be in my library, so I have much more digital than physical.

• 2 months later...