Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Finale Plot Revealed

Golden Star

And then the evil Keemstar is defeated by the magic of bleach.

He is just a shadow on the surface, but this plot is so much more. Don’t you smell the salty breeze of brewing conflagration?

I'm hoping the mane six get called away to handle a BIGGER problem, and it turns out that chrysalis (or whoever the villain is) is just a small fish taking advantage of the situation while the mane six are handling something much bigger (Plug for the movie maybe? If it wasn't for GOH being confirmed as just a toyline, I'd hope for it being a plug for a coming GOH movie about what the mane six were doing)

The ending of the third EQG movie comes to mind. I’m just not happy they’re using the show as an experimental plot dumpster, or maybe I am. Who knows.

I don't care what others think; I am glad that Starlight will handle something like this on her own. I want to see her be responsible and not have Twilight do everything herself. I am curious to know why the idea isn't that popular.

Edited by Namae

Seriously, this finale will be her big opportunity to prove her as a genuine character and definitely her LAST CHANCE to win the crowd (her haters and even her fan), just like Sunset did. The outcomes must be drastic, not fucking around, just push forward to the new status quo, this not the first time they do something called controversy since Magical Mystery Cure. I dont know who is the villain, but I hope It shouldnt be any villain that we know,I want new villain. Josh Haber, don't you dare to screw around, you took away my favorite villain of the whole show, and now, you must give me a great protagonist in return or else, QUIT, stop writing any 2-parters EVER.

• Brohoof 1

I don't care what others think; I am glad that Starlight will handle something like this on her own. I want to see her be responsible and not have Twilight do everything herself. I am curious to know why the idea isn't that popular.

I'm too glad about this! Starlight's a really interesting character, and she's smart too! As a pupil of the Princess of Friendship, she's gonna use her teachings and put them to the test!

I don't think she'll be completely on her own though. I think Spike's gonna be with her; help her out, yunno?

• Brohoof 2

I'm too glad about this! Starlight's a really interesting character, and she's smart too! As a pupil of the Princess of Friendship, she's gonna use her teachings and put them to the test!

I don't think she'll be completely on her own though. I think Spike's gonna be with her; help her out, yunno?

I really don't see much wrong with her character, and how she doesn't deserve things like this. I believe her to be a great character. She is one of my favorites. I do want to see her being the main protagonist in this.

• Brohoof 1

I really don't see much wrong with her character, and how she doesn't deserve things like this. I believe her to be a great character. She is one of my favorites. I do want to see her being the main protagonist in this.

If people are gonna hate on her, let them hate on her. There's nothing we can do to change their minds. Luckily for us, we're happy that's Starlight's gonna be a hero in the finale, and therefore more of a chance of us enjoying the finale! :D

I wonder if this group of "unlkely heroes" will consist of Night Glider and the other ponies we were introduced to in season five's premiere.

:sunbutt:

What an interesting idea... that would be her ultimate redemption after her actions in The Cutie Map: making up with the ponies whom she wronged in the past through her old philosophy.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

Seriously, this finale will be her big opportunity to prove her as a genuine character and definitely her LAST CHANCE to win the crowd (her haters and even her fan), just like Sunset did. The outcomes must be drastic, not fucking around, just push forward to the new status quo, this not the first time they do something called controversy since Magical Mystery Cure. I dont know who is the villain, but I hope It shouldnt be any villain that we know,I want new villain. Josh Haber, don't you dare to screw around, you took away my favorite villain of the whole show, and now, you must give me a great protagonist in return or else, QUIT, stop writing any 2-parters EVER.

I don't think josh really has the chops to writer two parters; the fact that LOE is looking to be drastically improved over FG and has a different writer than josh doesn't speak well of him.

Normal SOL episodes, sure, but not the two parters.

• Brohoof 1

If people are gonna hate on her, let them hate on her. There's nothing we can do to change their minds. Luckily for us, we're happy that's Starlight's gonna be a hero in the finale, and therefore more of a chance of us enjoying the finale! :D

Nice to see I'm not the only one who is really glad that this will be primarily a Starlight episode. Of course, I think it's inevitable that Spike will play a major role, too. Spike and Starlight have a unique bond that showcases the strengths of both characters really well. :)

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 2

If Starsprinkle becomes an alicorn, fuck everything. 

DO NOT FIGHT IT. JUST LIE BACK AND THINK OF EQUESTRIA.

large.png

I would be royally pissed too. that being said, I don't think it'll happen. I think this will be their way of writing starlight off the show, if things go well

• Brohoof 4

Considering My biggest complaint about Openers/finales is the fact that the remane 5 are always getting the shaft, this is literally the last thing I wanted

Don't worry... There's more than a good chance they'll get their time to shine in the movie. Considering one reason the draft pitched to Sony was rejected was how the ponies besides Twilight barely got any characterization (I can't remember what was said, exactly, I just know it was in one of the leaked emails before Lionsgate took up the movie), I think the odds are pretty solid.

I think you just got that line from a post I made on 4chan, because I just posted that analogy 10 minutes ago XD (Granted, I was referring to making twilight not be the focus by making starlight the focus, but I still said the "burn down the house with ants" thing :P)

I did, because it's so damn true. Surprised to see someone else here who browses that place. It doesn't look like many are happy about it. 

I think you just got that line from a post I made on 4chan, because I just posted that analogy 10 minutes ago XD (Granted, I was referring to making twilight not be the focus by making starlight the focus, but I still said the "burn down the house with ants" thing :P)

What i read had the person say that the only pony with any character was rarity?

1187538__safe_text_text+only_my+little+p

Yeah, that. Also, that goddamn "bringing the ponies into our world makes more sense than a movie set in the show's universe" thing makes me wanna be like Plankton. Or it would have if Hasbro didn't make the wise decision and move over to Lionsgate. F**king Sony...

Edited by immblueversion
  • Brohoof 1

It doesn't look like many are happy about it. 

That's putting it lightly XD

Granted, this is FOURCHAN we're talking about, so hatred there is magnified: But even discounting the 4chan memetic hate, its pretty controversial all over the pony sites, not just at 4chan. Derpibooru has quite a bit of people upset about it took for example.

Its not specifically that its starlight heavy, but that its excluding the other 6 that's really thrown people for a loop.

Yeah, that. Also, that goddamn "bringing the ponies into our world makes more sense than a movie set in the show's universe" thing makes me wanna be like Plankton. Or it would have if Hasbro didn't make the wise decision and move over to Lionsgate. F**king Sony...

I think the lady who wrote that e-mail ended up losing her job after it went public XD

Granted, this is FOURCHAN we're talking about, so hatred there is magnified: But even discounting the 4chan memetic hate, its pretty controversial all over the pony sites, not just at 4chan. Derpibooru has quite a bit of people upset about it took for example.

Its not specifically that its starlight heavy, but that its excluding the other 6 that's really thrown people for a loop.

Derpi Trixiebooru doesn't seem too thrilled either. People are legitimately scared that Glimmer-corn will happen, and I don't blame them. Dumber things have came true. 

I think the lady who wrote that e-mail ended up losing her job after it went public XD

But with all seriousness, I'm hoping each of Twilight's friends gets a moment to shine in this movie rather than just being mostly a collective group of friends who do mostly everything together like in nearly every two-parter after "The Return of Harmony". That's part of why I liked "Friendship Games" so much compared to the other "Equestria Girls" movies.

But with all seriousness, I'm hoping each of Twilight's friends gets a moment to shine in this movie rather than just being mostly a collective group of friends who do mostly everything together like in nearly every two-parter after "The Return of Harmony". That's part of why I liked "Friendship Games" so much compared to the other "Equestria Girls" movies.

After what I read in LOE, I'm not too scared.

Granted, its too different writers, but from the book, I think they did an INCREDIBLE job of making the others important.

Derpi Trixiebooru doesn't seem too thrilled either. People are legitimately scared that Glimmer-corn will happen, and I don't blame them. Dumber things have came true. 

Hah. To be honest, I 100% don't think we'll get glimmercorn for the finale, since I would expect the other 6 would need to be present, since I'd figure the EOH would be needed to power her up into an alicorn.

but yeah, there's lots of Glimmercorn spam all over the net right now.

This looks awesome! Well, I'm a big Starlight fan, so maybe I'm a little biased there. But I could see this being one of her best appearances yet! :)

As for the unlikely heroes by Starlight's side, here are my predictions:

- Spike

- Trixie

- Thorax

- Sunburst

- Ember

- Discord

Well said my friend. This is how a synopsis should be written. Get us all excited for what's to come, without giving too much away. 

I for one, am all for Glim Glam and her friends saving the day. If those 6 characters that you mentioned do show up in the finale, I don't think my poor heart would be able to handle all that awesomeness in 1 sitting  :sunbutt:.

And if they all sang a song together?!?!?!? That's it! I'm done. I can't wait much longer :pinkie:.  

• Brohoof 2

It suddenly occurs to me that this could actually be Starlight's last hurrah in the show. I still have my doubts about her becoming a permanent cast member since almost nothing about her or the way she's been handled makes me feel as though she was ever meant to be around for the long run. 

Edited by Cleverclover
  • Brohoof 1

It suddenly occurs to me that this could actually be Starlight's last hurrah in the show. I still have my doubts about her becoming a permanent cast member since almost nothing about her or the way she's been handled makes me feel as though she was ever meant to be around for the long run. 

That's the one silver lining here is that its starlight's last big showing before being shuffled off to being a secondary character on par with big mac.

Starlight Glimmer and other secondary characters in the limelight? Great! Yet another massive threat to Equestria? Not great. Just because you replace the main characters doesn't mean you're actually doing anything new - give us a season finale which isn't just a monster-of-the-week action story. I'm sure it'll be fairly fun, but I'm growing increasingly desperate for the show to do anything new for its finales. The season premieres always find new twists. Season 5's was yet another baddie, but it dealt with darker themes, and season 6's premiere was my favourite since season 2 because it completely eschewed the show's formulas, not even having a proper antagonist. I want something different for a finale, and as happy as I am that Starlight is getting more attention, as she's been getting a much more even slice of the pie than expected, that's... not really enough to make this premise not feel really, really tired to me.

Then again, it's not like we know a whole lot aside from the fact that the episode won't star the mane six and that it's going to use the "great threat to Equestria" formula. Maybe it'll do something different and genuinely impressive after all. But... I was hoping we'd have something other than the usual for once. It surely wouldn't hurt. 

Apparently, everyone else is concerned about the fact that it stars Starlight Glimmer and friends rather than the mane six. 

I don't get it; that's the one thing that might actually make this episode interesting, at least going by this synopsis. 

Apparently, everyone else is concerned about the fact that it stars Starlight Glimmer and friends rather than the mane six.    I don't get it; that's the one thing that might actually make this episode interesting, at least going by this synopsis. 

They can leave Twilight out. That would be fine. :P

What people are really concerned about is that the mane five are presumably going to be shafted for the third two-parter in a row. They have not featured prominently in a two-parter since The Cutie Map.