Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Finale Plot Revealed

Golden Star

Considering My biggest complaint about Openers/finales is the fact that the remane 5 are always getting the shaft, this is literally the last thing I wanted

And considering developments this season, I'm expecting yet another Trixie return 

Face-You-Make-Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg

• Brohoof 6

My heart is pumping after reading that; I have so many questions and I am so excited! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

it is going to be a pretty awesome episode! hard to guess which villian it will be but it sounds like some background ponies are going to get involved "i bet trixie will be one"

I bet derpy will save the day.

maybe this is a set up for the movie?

What the hay? Starlight will save the day with the help of..... "unlikely heroes"...... meaning...... the Mane6 won't save the day this time?......... OH MY GOD, OF MY FREAKING GOD, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME SHEIT LIKE THIS. I WANNA SEE THIS RIGHT NOW 

Crazy_Pinkie_Pie_S1E25.png

• Brohoof 4

So this is what the episode is going to be like.

Well I guess I shouldn't be that surprised that it will be Starlight focused.

I wonder who the allies will be.

I mean Thorax will probably be there due to Chrysalis being in the episode, Trixie could return, Spike could help her out, Maybe we could see Ember again, and Discord could possibly be in it.

I really hope that Starlight doesn't get a throne at the castle, or becomes an alicorn, because she really doesn't deserve either.

• Brohoof 3

My guesses for the villain: NMM, Chrysalis, or Sombra.

Discord's obviously retired from the apocalypse business, and Tirek might never be able to top his measuring-stick performance from Twilight's Kingdom.

If the comics are to be believed, Chrysalis is the oldest being alive (connects to the episode description) in Equestria, and considering the S6 premiere and the recent Changeling episode, I have a feeling she is the most likely. Of course I still hold out hope for some Sombra action. <3

• Brohoof 2

My theory is soooooo close to being correct! Chrysalis might be returning, and perhaps she might have alot of help, and it's up to Starlight and Spike to call upon Trixie, Ember and the dragons, Thorax, and either Sunburst or Discord! I am so HYPED for this finale! It might be my favorite finale! :D

So the mane five will be shafted for the third two-parter in a row? What a shocker....

In fact, the only surprise there is that Twilight will presumably be getting the shaft as well. Otherwise, this seems like yet another standard two-parter formula, which like the normal episodes, is simply becoming stale at this point: 

Big bad villain? Check. 

Equestria in life-threatening peril....again? Check. 

Princesses unable to do anything about the situation? Check.

Twilight Starlight doing the most to save the day? Check. 

• Brohoof 5

This looks awesome! Well, I'm a big Starlight fan, so maybe I'm a little biased there. But I could see this being one of her best appearances yet! :)

As for the unlikely heroes by Starlight's side, here are my predictions:

- Spike

- Trixie

- Thorax

- Sunburst

- Ember

- Discord

• Brohoof 10

I hope it's the crysalis returning, getting upset that Thorax joined the good side and it's like a total war between Thorax and the "new 6" and then changelings.

I hope this isn't the end of the show, though to me it sounds like it might be.  The new mane 6 sounds like it could be a spin off series, and Twilight orders Starlight to live elsewhere and basically do what Celestia told her to do and it's kind of goes from there.

Edited by shy0wl

I think the B-Team will consist of Starlight, Trixie/Sunburst, Thorax, Ember, Spike and...

Gabby or whatever that new griffon kid is called

Also a possibility that there'll be characters from the unaired future episodes.

And I thought that there was no finale build up this season. Season 6 gets an immediate +1 score modifier!

I am pretty certain the villain will be either Chrysalis or someone/something brand new. I'm praying for Chrysalis and also pray that she won't be reformed. The mane 6 were probably captured by her.

I hope this isn't the end of the show, though to me it sounds like it might be. The new mane 6 sounds like it could be a spin off series, and Twilight orders Starlight to live elsewhere and basically do what Celestia told her to do and it's kind of goes from there.

I'm pretty damn sure there'll be a season 7, Hasbro isn't done milking their money cow yet. I really like the idea of Twilight telling Starlight to go learn about friendship on her own! Maybe she'll even send her friendship letters.

Edited by Professional Horse
  • Brohoof 1