Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone miss Pinkie's random songs?

ManaMinori

Giggle at the Ghostie, You Gotta Share, And other little snippets of songs- anyone miss her those from her? (The PSSDT song and cake song are random, but aren't as catchy, or with a lot of verses)

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I like the songs in MLP in general, but the random short ones Pinkie used to sing were never my favorites. Evil Enchantress is the only one I liked among those songs. (Full-length songs don't count in this case. Smile is easily Pinkie's best song IMO).

• Brohoof 1

They were fun, sure, but honestly none of them ever really stuck with me. Not as much as her full length songs at least. Her ballad in Pinkie Pride for example is possibly my favorite song of hers and I want to see more of that. We still get plenty of Pinkie randomness elsewhere. A lot of it. XD

• Brohoof 1

I do miss them. It's strange because I don't actually like them that much, but it just adds an element of fun to the show that seems like it's been missing lately. I wouldn't want to sacrifice any full length songs in exchange for them, but why can't we have both?

They were fun, sure, but honestly none of them ever really stuck with me. Not as much as her full length songs at least. Her ballad in Pinkie Pride for example is possibly my favorite song of hers and I want to see more of that. We still get plenty of Pinkie randomness elsewhere. A lot of it. XD

whaaaaat? Not even "smile", or "you gotta share"?

Are you loco in the Coco?

I absolutely miss Pinkie's snippets of random song! It doesn't have to be a long, spectacular song to make it worthwhile. Any song can liven up a moment or an entire episode. I'd certainly rather have the little mini songlets than not. Besides, they're a part of Pinkie's character and should no more be dismissed than anything else that makes Pinkie who she is.  :)

• Brohoof 1