I heard that three more Equestria Girls movies are coming out in 2017!

Regal Shadow

I heard it on Equestria Daily.com. Here is a link to the page:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/10/further-confirmation-of-season-7-3.html

Thanks for you comment! You're amazing!

specials. not movies. There is a big difference.

Specials could mean pretty much ANYTHING. they could be short 10 minute segments, they could be longer hour long mini-movies, they could be virtually anything.

specials. not movies. There is a big difference.

Specials could mean pretty much ANYTHING. they could be short 10 minute segments, they could be longer hour long mini-movies, they could be virtually anything.

Thanks for the correction! Now I really want to know what they plan to make. I hope they are long, or at least worth watching. :)

There are not movies but specials.

I am assuming that each one of them are going to be 44-45 minute "episodes" like the two parters we get for season premieres and finales, but they add together to make one big narrative.

Kind of like how Digimon Adventure Tri is a series of multiple OVAs.

CJlO22H.png

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if these specials are holiday specials. Like on 2017 Christmas we get an Equestria Girls semi-movie Christmas special or something?

I'm guessing there will be one for Christmas, Halloween and maybe Easter, the three holidays for revenue maybe?

sig-33597.sig-33597.o1kum.gif

Hi there, @Regal Shadow! There's in fact a topic already dedicated to the upcoming Equestria Girls specials. You can find it here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/157938-equestria-girls-specials-coming-in-2017/

Normally we allow duplicate topics, but since the discussion is so specific, it's best to keep it all in one place.

Thanks for understanding! :)

• Brohoof 1

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.