Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think will happen in Season 7?

cider float

I imagine Chrysalis will show up again to get her promised revenge on Starlight. I don't see them setting that up only for them to not pay it off. Otherwise, no clue, to be honest. Excited nonetheless, though! :P

Another thing I'd like to see is another generation one villain being re-imagined for the show much in the vein of both Tirek and the Smooze. There are a few villains left over who fit into that mould quite nicely.

I suppose, but wishing to remove their marks now and make them blank flanks again doesn't really make much sense.

Right. This isn't about revenge, this is all about finding a way to make them blank flanks again. The talk is not yours my friend. I bet they're brainwashed by their cutie marks telling them what to do...I mean, a cutie mark can change anypony at all, right?

Right. This isn't about revenge, this is all about finding a way to make them blank flanks again. The talk is not yours my friend. I bet they're brainwashed by their cutie marks telling them what to do...I mean, a cutie mark can change anypony at all, right?

Uh...what? Cutie Mark's don't tell them what to do, they're a physical representation of a certain talent they love or a purpose they find in their life, the CMC only got them after deciding they WANTED to help others with Cutie mark problems as a group.

The mark itself doesn't change you, the decision or discovery that causes you to earn the mark might. 

• Brohoof 1

Uh...what? Cutie Mark's don't tell them what to do, they're a physical representation of a certain talent they love or a purpose they find in their life, the CMC only got them after deciding they WANTED to help others with Cutie mark problems as a group.

The mark itself doesn't change you, the decision or discovery that causes you to earn the mark might. 

Well you're wrong my friend, a CM does tell me what to do...I mean a cutie marks DOES change you at all. 

Edited by MAIKUN

Well you're wrong my friend, a CM does tell me what to do...I mean a cutie marks DOES change you at all. 

Since when? The only examples we have of anything like that are when the mark was magically altered against somepony's will, with Starlight's spell that didn't just remove the mark but also suppressed their talents, and in Magical Mystery Cure when the ponies memories also seemed to be altered, rather than just the marks.

Other than that, when has it ever been seen that a mark tells them what to do? It's a representation of what they decided to be their purpose or goal in life.

• Brohoof 1

Since when? The only examples we have of anything like that are when the mark was magically altered against somepony's will, with Starlight's spell that didn't just remove the mark but also suppressed their talents, and in Magical Mystery Cure when the ponies memories also seemed to be altered, rather than just the marks.

Other than that, when has it ever been seen that a mark tells them what to do? It's a representation of what they decided to be their purpose or goal in life.

I was talking about the COTLM episode when the CMC got their cutie marks, the point is: They were brainwashed at all, it's because their cutie marks have changed their lives.

I was talking about the COTLM episode when the CMC got their cutie marks, the point is: They were brainwashed at all, it's because their cutie marks have changed their lives.

Yes, the marks changed their lives, because they decided what they wanted. They said they wanted to help other ponies find their marks and their places in the world, the marks only came after that.

The CMC are just crusading to help others now, instead of themselves. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes, the marks changed their lives, because they decided what they wanted. They said they wanted to help other ponies find their marks and their places in the world, the marks only came after that.

The CMC are just crusading to help others now, instead of themselves. 

But still, Like I've always said: "A cutie mark can CHANGE anypony at all." And I do realize that they were brainwashed by their cutie marks telling them what to do. I think it's time for them to give up on their cutie marks for good. I just wish these post Cutie Marked CMC episodes were erased from Canon just like the Star Wars holiday special.

But still, Like I've always said: "A cutie mark can CHANGE anypony at all." And I do realize that they were brainwashed by their cutie marks telling them what to do. I think it's time for them to give up on their cutie marks for good. I just wish these post Cutie Marked CMC episodes were erased from Canon just like the Star Wars holiday special.

But Cutie Marks don't brainwash you. Luna even tells Apple Bloom that a cutie mark won't change her.

In what way are they brainwashed?

• Brohoof 1

But Cutie Marks don't brainwash you. Luna even tells Apple Bloom that a cutie mark won't change her.

In what way are they brainwashed?

Yes they do brainwash you, well, technically, it's all true then.

You just don't get it do you? I mean it was a biggest mistake at all. I bet some like them are pissed at Hasbro/DHX for giving the CMC their cutie marks.

You just don't get it do you? I mean it was a biggest mistake at all. I bet some like them are pissed at Hasbro/DHX for giving the CMC their cutie marks.

I haven't seen anyone mad about the CMC getting their marks, except you. At most I've seen a few people dislike the episode it happened in, or criticize the specific marks they got, but never being upset that they got them. The CMC's entire point in the show was about them trying to find their purpose in life, it was all building up to those marks. Taking them away now destroys their development, it'd be stupid from a writing perspective, and also rather cruel to the crusaders.

But, now we're just derailing this whole thread. So, to get back on topic, I expect we'll see some new locations in season 7, including some new ones from outside of Equestria. Maybe the long awaited zebra lands, maybe we'll finally see into Yak Yakistan, maybe even Saddle Arabia! Or just a totally new location entirely.

I also expect some more Changeling's, at least for an episode or two.

• Brohoof 1

Hopefully, we’ll see more history of Equestria. Also, new places, new guest stars and new appearances of the old characters that didn’t have much time in season 6. I’d love to see Zebra Land and the homeland of Powder Rouge (ponified Japan of China maybe).

As for the villains, I see two options: 1. Chrysalis returns and, probably, frees Tirek and summons Sombra to form a grand evil alliance. And everyone gets reformed. 2. Brand-new villains, probably based on previous generations.

I prefer the second scenario. Of course, there is a third alternative: one of the good characters gets corrupted and turns evil, but I don’t believe they’ll do it.

• Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy will get more screen time than in the previous season, and Rainbow Dash and Rarity will both suffer a tough break.
  • Pinkie Pie and the Cutie Mark Crusaders will finally get an episode focusing on all four of them. (They're the last remaining pairing we haven't seen yet.) Furthermore, in this episode, Pinkie may also be the only Mane Six pony with an appearance.
  • Cities like Baltimare and Fillydelphia will call two Mane Six ponies at a time to repair more friendship.
  • At least one (and maybe even another) Pinkie/Fluttershy episode, where Pinkie takes care of Fluttershy's Angel bunny for a day or two, or one that also focuses on their families (including Zephyr and Maud).

I do want to remind you that Pinkie and Fluttershy's families and pets were the most seen so far in the series.

Edited by FirePuppy

I predict we will see a lot of ponies. You can quote me

Quoted

Mane 7, check. Derpy, check. Spike, check. Cutie Mark Crusaders, check. Discord, check. All Princesses, check. A Prince, maybe. And you know the rest.

Quoted

Mane 7, check. Derpy, check. Spike, check. Cutie Mark Crusaders, check. Discord, check. All Princesses, check. A Prince, maybe. And you know the rest.

They just announced that S7 will star the Smooze. No ponies will be in it. Just the Smooze and his adventures in Equestria. Bronies everywhere are being quoted as saying S7 sucks already.

And as long as it is not Prince Blueblood, I am OK... maybe.

I suspect they are going to push Starlight into a big role this season, but I get the feeling they will fumble it since they have not being doing a good job building her up as a complete member of the cast. I do think we are going to get some sort of Princess or Alicorn lore episode... and I also think we will be revisiting the Tree of harmony this season again. I do not think its role is over yet.

I can only guess what is probable, and Trixie/Thorax/Discord/Glimmer seems probable to me. Or maybe even another guy's night episode with some more plot than last time. Its good they are exploring different shippings of larger groups. Heck season 4 mentioning hoofball between Spike and Big Mac or w/e, it seems it'll be one episode a year at that rate. But for the Glimmer gang I expect it to be like two or three episodes.

Then of course the CMC, mane 6, etc get their eps. And I think its about time they changed the table up a bit or introduced something new with it to recapture interest or its just going to be likes Yes Table You Are My Absolute Authority. No Table If We Kiss They Will See Us. *smooch smooch* *other ponies are enjoying and staring, or finding it awkward*

I think the table will last a couple more seasons though, and slowly decline in use, I doubt it'd get killed off *table flip*, sorta makes the whole castle redundant if they did. I think the focus may shift though, thanks to other shipping companies competing with it.

Edited by Lil Pip

Let's see... What else would I like to see happen in season seven. Maybe an episode that focuses on the dark past of Equestria, the history that has been forgotten until now.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe Rainbow Dash entering a race between the Wonderbolts and a rival stunt flyer team.

If that were ever to happen, it'd probably have to be only around early in Season 7. Remember, Rainbow Dash got a lot more screen time halfway through last season, so 7 will have to be an unlucky number for her (and Rarity) at the end.