Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel if Nightmare Moon made our world eternally night?

cider float

I would love it, the night is my time!  :orly: Don't think the plants would be too keen on the idea though...

Oh pish-posh Poppycock!

Eternal night doesn't necessitate a life sans sun! Suppose the intent is that the moon still does give off SOME light, that all life wouldn't end just because of less light. We saw a world where she reigned supreme, and it was just a bit dim & dreary.

...hmm, I suppose to give an example, if anyone has played most any video game there's always been some level or zone where it was always a bit dreary like that. I'm thinking Duskwood, Silverpine or any number of the mist-shrouded mysterious forests of Warcraft's land of Azeroth.  There'd still be some plant life & light to live by. I wouldn't mind it much.

Of course, I've spent the majority of my life being heavily myopic so I, at least, am quite used to squinting alot & being mostly blind.

And I've lived in Arizona! Don't tell me you've never had a summer day you wished the sun wasn't beating down on you quite so hard! If eternal night means cooler temperatures, somewhat restricted visibility & Celestia not gettin' the daylights beaten out of her, then I'm fine with it!!

• 3 weeks later...