Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel if Nightmare Moon made our world eternally night?

cider float

Well, i would be happy because Luna actually existed.  :pinkie:

But i also would be a little scared, to go out to work and back home again, in complete darkness.

But, it would also look pretty cool if its always Night.

So, i would kinda like it and kinda dislike it.

I'd stay inside of my house and never go outside again. I'm not comfortable going out at night even when I'm with someone because of being afraid of the dark.

All of the world's crops would shrivel up and die, due to not being able to get enough sunlight to grow, the planet itself would suffer from deep freeze, and all of the world's water supply would also freeze making it impossible to use, and other horrible things would happen to destroy the planet as a consequence.

So I wouldn't be happy about this happening.

• Brohoof 3

Nice job, Moony, now half the world's in eternal daytime as well.

Actually, there is sufficient evidence that the ponies have been only taking Equestria into account when raising and lowering the sun and moon, and this has been going on well before Celestia and Luna as it was handled by the unicorns before them. Equestria is just a country or at most a continent. I'm no astronomer but that must cause problems elsewhere and likely to the planet as a whole. That explains why the Frozen Northern Tundra to the North and the place Tirek is apparently from as seen in the comics, are both desolate. To make matters worse, the sun/moon cycle isn't always portrayed as a revolution but a literal raising and lowering with the sun on one side and the moon on the other. Is anyone here an astronomy major? How doomed is Equestria's planet?

Eternal night would destroy our world. Trump Nation probably won't be that bad, especially by comparison. So, no I wouldn't support that. I would support the flood of Luna merchandise that would come out of that mind you.

All of the world's crops would shrivel up and die, due to not being able to get enough sunlight to grow, the planet itself would suffer from deep freeze, and all of the world's water supply would also freeze making it impossible to use, and other horrible things would happen to destroy the planet as a consequence.

So I wouldn't be happy about this happening.

Eternal Night is blessed by writers who are well disposed towards Luna and Nmm. Eternal night will be like that everyone will not be affected. Maybe life will be even better. Edited by Swifty

Hmm...it depends on how she made it.

If she somehow got into this world and made night eternal, the armies would have already nuked her, even if bronies tried to stop them.

However, if she somehow made night eternal without coming here

I would screee

Edited by Flinp

I would accept it.

I also would befriend her very good. Because she is very beautyful and so she could give me sun sometimes to recover the "coulor" of my skin.

Edited by leonbrony17

Well... I love sunny days so I'd be sad after some time..

What I'd do would be to hug Nightmare Moon. Perhaps that would solve problems. x3

• Brohoof 2

I know someone who I think would be delighted. x )

Wouldn't everybody be "delighted"? :)

Anyway, if the only changes were that the sky was dark and the moon was in place of the sun, I'd be happy. My skin is sensitive to sunlight and I don't like glare. If the temperature started falling, I'd be upset for the week or two before the atmosphere froze.

• Brohoof 2