Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like dogs?

-Deleted-

It really depends. I love playful dogs. I know a border collie who is extremely friendly and loves fetch. She will brings you logs and chew them down to splinters and still have you throw them. My neighbors have a basset hound who loves everyone. There are dogs that I don't like. I dislike dogs who disobey (like, jump all over you even when you push them away or yell at them) or who only listen to one person. My cousin's dog is one of those and because she loves my mom so much, she nearly attacked my bird and refused to stop because she wouldn't listen to me.

I love a lot of animals though. I'd love to have a cat or dog since I love them equally but unfortunately, I'm allergic to their dander. 

I hate cats... All the bad experiences I have had with them justifies that. Cat's you have to come around on their terms. Someone else feeds them they'll up and leave you just like that.Cats piss me off..

Dogs love to see you when you get home. They are always wanting to play and be by your side. Dogs are always trying to cheer you up. I could not say more wonderful things about dogs.

• 2 years later...

I LOVE dogs! If I had to choose between cats or dogs, it'd be dogs. Don't get me wrong, I love cats too but...idk what it is really. Dogs just love people and you can take them outside and play with and teach them tricks and stuff and they're so cute. I especially love puppies! I've always been more of a large breed dog person though. 

So am I a dog person? Yes. 

Edited by JackieDash

Yeah. But I prefer larger dogs. The Ron Swanson approach. Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat and cats are useless. I also prefer pointed ear dogs. I also thing every dog needs a cat sidekick. My dog Lizzy and my cat Hobbes are like brother and sister. They do everything together. They huddle up together when it's cold. They share a water bowl. When I take Lizzy on walks, Hobbes is about half a block behind yelling at us to wait the whole time.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am going to cook hotdogs for dinner, in a few minutes. I like those!

You mean dogs, don't you? I used to dislike dogs, and was a cat person. Now I hate cats and accept dogs. So weird how things can change like that.

• Brohoof 1

I don't, actually. I can tolerate being around them (barely), but I never want one. They're smelly, dumb, loud, messy, annoying, needy, and honestly, I don't think most breeds of dogs are even that cute. A lot are actually really ugly, imho.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t hate them but i’m not a huge fan of them either. Their just way too needy for attention to me which drains me (medical related) + their barking really hurts my ears. I pick cats over dogs any day, i don’t mind animals who show me when enough is enough. 

We have my brothers dog here and i do love him but he’s just too much for me to handle.

• Brohoof 2