Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like dogs?

-Deleted-

I'm much more of a cat person (When between the cats and dogs debate). I don't mind dogs though.  While I likely wouldn't own one myself, I don't mind seeing and/or playing with them from time to time.

Edited by AmarisNsane
  • Brohoof 1

I love dogs. I have always been more of a dog person as opposed to a cat/other person mainly because my family (immediate and extended) has always had dogs. The veterinary clinic I work at does not see exotics, so all I really work with are dogs and cats. I tend to bond more with the dogs. While I certainly like dogs, I also enjoy having birds- which are equally great companions!

• Brohoof 1

Having a dog in the house makes me quite sad sometimes. So I can't say I exactly like them - depends on the situation though. If they know how to keep their yappers shut, then there's no problem. But man do I get mad if a dog just yip yaps so loud that my ears start to ring. And that's exactly what our dog does.

After living with different dogs--all the same breed with the exception of one--since 1989, I have loved them to pieces. Since I usually stay at home during the day while my parents are at work, I look after our dogs and in turn I don't feel lonely so long as they are there to keep me company. I know that their constant barking annoys me but I can easily overlook this.

Yes...They're delicious  ^_^

For reals, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ;-; 

I love all cute pets....But I find dogs are just the cutest and most intelligent. 

Edited by Vulcan

Dogs are disgusting little things. They're far too dependent & loyal to the point of stupidity. They tend to be high-strung little yappers that get over-excited about the littlest thing. Had dogs that barked and whined to the point they really did drive me insane at points.

And that's exactly why I love them.

Over the course of my life I have had 22 dogs in total. Pretty much a dog every two years on average. When I say I am a dog person, I mean that literally. I've spent so much of my life around dogs that I have pretty much become one. Its not unusual to find me in a park staring at some small critter like a squirrel, bunny or goose in an attempt to outright will it to come closer, despite the fact I have no idea what to do if I ever got ahold of one. Much like most dogs I've had, a smoke alarm will render me a quivering, fearful mess. I tend to sleep in the same nose-to-tail C-shape that dogs do. I yip, bark or howl when I'm surprised or the mood hits me. You throw a frisbee or tennis ball at me without warning and there's a 65% chance I'll try to catch it with my mouth. Heck! My leg kicks when you scratch my be-....*ahem*   /blush

Anyhow! Asking if I like dogs is like asking if I've ever breathed.

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 2

There's only one thing I can say to this: DOGGIES ARE LIFE!!!! They're so cute and happy and playfull and they always want to cuddle and if you're feeling down they comfort you and they're just the best pet!

Cat's are... Okay. But they're just not dogs, dogs always want to play and you have to walk dogs which makes sure you get out of the house at least three times a day and dogs are just perfect in every single way!

• Brohoof 3

Doggies are lovely. ^-^ Super loving and most of the mare super cute. Friggin hate how some breeds have a bad reputation, like Pit Bulls. Another thing I hate is when someone gets a dog and then proceeds to keep them on a chain. Irritates the hell out of me.

Anywho, a dog I have always wanted, is a pug. They have health issues a lot which is sad, but they are sooooo cute. <3

a39e4144e994d626cf9068c0d9fd16ac.jpg

Look at that. *-* Ever since Milo & Otis, I have been obsessed with these dogs.

• Brohoof 4

I have no preference of cat vs dog so long as both the animals are well trained and behaved. My aunt's cat is the sweetest thing in the world, but so was my old dog.

Dogs are generally loud and too hyper for me, so I would say not all that much, I guess.

• Brohoof 1

I dont like Dogs, our Dog is so annoying, that he drives me insane and i now have to seek for help, since i get depression and was thinking about killing myself.

Sorry, but i dislike Dogs.

I dont hate them, if one of my Family Members has one, i even pet them, but i will never have a Dog myself, i just cant do it.

I cant handle so much stress.

Also im allergic.

• Brohoof 1

I do like dogs.. well, some dogs. I'm not a big fan of Chihuahuas or Bulldogs and similar. One of my relatives has a Golden Retriever, it's very cute and I like it a lot :)

I wouldn't want a dog myself, though. I also prefer cats over dogs.

I LOVE dogs! :wub: I honestly don't know what it's like to not own one. My family usually has two dogs at a time, as we do now, so that they have each other when nobody's home. Cats are beautiful creatures and fun to play with, though. ^^

• Brohoof 3

I love dogs. They are bundles of love. It wasn't until late 2007 when I saw that, though. My family had an Old English sheepdog and she was huge and spent all of her time outside so she never smelled good. She was also wild and would jump, she scared me. The backyard was not a place I'd ever go! lol This is going to sound terrible and perhaps it is. But when she got sick in her last month or so and calmed down I finally bonded with her. The morning I woke up to her having passed away I cried that entire morning and all through the afternoon. I barely pulled myself together for my band concert that evening.

Literally within a week or two my family was introduced to English bulldogs. Even though I had began warming up to dogs, I was prejudiced to bulldogs thinking that they were... not cute. I was thinking "Why can't we just a 'normal' dog?!". Boy, I was in for a huge mind change. When we picked out our first English bulldog puppy and he was the sweetest little dog ever. He made the most adorable noises when you held him in your hand/arms. I fell in love. I was forever to be a dog person from then on!

I have a French bulldog of my own. She's adorable.

Dogs are disgusting little things. They're far too dependent & loyal to the point of stupidity. They tend to be high-strung little yappers that get over-excited about the littlest thing. Had dogs that barked and whined to the point they really did drive me insane at points.

And that's exactly why I love them.

Over the course of my life I have had 22 dogs in total. Pretty much a dog every two years on average. When I say I am a dog person, I mean that literally. I've spent so much of my life around dogs that I have pretty much become one. Its not unusual to find me in a park staring at some small critter like a squirrel, bunny or goose in an attempt to outright will it to come closer, despite the fact I have no idea what to do if I ever got ahold of one. Much like most dogs I've had, a smoke alarm will render me a quivering, fearful mess. I tend to sleep in the same nose-to-tail C-shape that dogs do. I yip, bark or howl when I'm surprised or the mood hits me. You throw a frisbee or tennis ball at me without warning and there's a 65% chance I'll try to catch it with my mouth. Heck! My leg kicks when you scratch my be-....*ahem*   /blush

Anyhow! Asking if I like dogs is like asking if I've ever breathed.

jesus christ, you frightened me for a bit there. 

Though they're sometimes annoying, that's true, they're turning me into a hugging machine. :3

They can be more friendly than human and they really appreciate friendship! And noone will hug you as strong as your lovely dog!  :fluttershy:

Awww ye. And considering one of ours likes to use me as her personal pillow, I'd say they like me as well. XD Cats are cool too, but I've just grown up and been exposed to more dogs than I have cats. 

• Brohoof 1