Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Get rid of a character.

CastletonSnob

Luna, Discord, Starlight, Maud, Flim&Flam, Quibble Pants, Chrysalis, Granny Smith, Gabby, Bulk Biceps, Coco Boring and Daring Do.

I wanted to add Cadance and Surfer Armor, but this time i'm generous .

I would easily get rid of Zephyr Breeze.

Zephyr Breeze. Get outta here. I hope we never see him again.

yeaah these right here :P

• Brohoof 1

Poor Zephyr. He is redeemed in a credible way, he has the best male voice, he hasnt any chances with Rainbow and yet everybody hates him D=

poor best princess and maud -.-

Poor Zephyr. He is redeemed in a credible way, he has the best male voice, he hasnt any chances with Rainbow and yet everybody hates him D=

Everyone wants him out of existense , he's just a slob nothing sinful is that.

Zephyr can get fucked

Credible...as in, he spends the entire episode being a lazy and unlikable little shit, only for the show to throw in a sob story and suddenly expects us to feel sorry and root for him....except he did absolutely nothing to earn it

• Brohoof 3

Shit this is a hard question, every character has had some impact on the show and great purpose in the episode.

If this question was remove a character from an episode that would be easier, like flim flam brothers from Viva Las Pegasus which was a horrible addition to an episode that could have been so great. After their second appearance, which was meager, they should have never brought them back.

But to talk about one character as a whole to remove would be the character that had the smallest impact in the show or episode and played a decent length of a role. Possibly to replace them for a better character that could have made a greater impact and a better episode. Hmmmm.....

Right now I'm looking at one character and a group of characters. First there's Tender Taps who kinda was just another shy character in the show. And what do you know he didn't have a cutie mark. The episode was supposed to explore this dependability one has to their friends and enjoying something else when you don't have your friends around you. He did serve as motivation to find more cutie mark problems. However this is never expounded upon later, kind of making Tender's role null. I felt there could have been a better character here that would also be having issues trying to do thing without their friends. Making the character here less of a stepping stool.

Also the McColt family and Hooffields were really, for a lack of a better word, lame. Like seriously, the episode had a good message, most episodes do, but the characters were just boring and providing little growth in Fluttershy and Twilight's relationship. I always feel like episodes that put emphasize on two characters should always look to find build up that relationship they have. I felt like season 1 was great with this. This episode lacked a lot of detail. So yea maybe replace this whole feud business with something else that could have the same message and also impact our main characters relationship.

>obligatory starlight shimmer post

I would remove Chrysalis out of existence, if only to prevent her from even having the potential to be reformed.

REFORMATION RUINS LIVES

But yeah, cringing at the thought of what they're going to do with her now :/

When your character is designed from the ground up to inspire hatred, it shouldn't be surprising when everyone hates him XD

"Gone horribly right" I believe is the correct term for this :P

Thinking about chrysalis; we are SERIOUSLY short of remaining villains at this point. Discord got reformed, Starlight's a mane seventh now, NMM is of course reformed, The CHANGELINGS (Sans chryssy) are reformed), Sombra was reformed in the comics...

The only Remaining villain we have left to use for a returning threat would be Tirek. They can of course come up with NEW villains, but that can be dicey after all (look at how poorly Sombra was recieved after all).

Heck, the comics are probably going to all but ignore the changelings having been reformed as a race just so they can keep some Underling changelings around chryssy for threats since they like to use changelings as a go to villain in their plots

I'd never be able to get rid of any character no matter how despised they are. Each of them have had their own unique contribution to the world building of the show, and their personalities are a reflection of the kind that we have in reality on a consistent basis. Sure, some characters do bug me but not to the point of wanting them gone forever.

I'd say Brad, but that's what most people would expect. I could also say Zephyr, but you'd also expect that. So instead, I'm going to say Background Pony #187. Because filler horses aren't going to screw up the plot if they're removed. We need characters to hate, anyway.