Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there something that I shouldn't have missed while being a brony?

Barpy

So I'm in the fandom since the middle of summer this year, I watched a lot of music videos, animations, I haven't finished all episodes of MLP yet too, saw a lot of pictures, played few games etc.

Is there something that in your opinion every brony should see/play/listen to/etc. ?

You might want to check out ED archvies, if you haven't yet:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/07/the-best-of-brony-animation-archive-top.html
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/08/best-of-brony-pony-music-video-pmv_30.html
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/06/my-little-pony-eqd-spotlight-music.html

Also, I recommend watching Friendship is Witchcraft after you finish all the episodes of FIM. There is a surprising amount of memes that came from there.

• Brohoof 1

I can't say that anything is absolutely necessary. However, I would recommend watching My Little Dashie, Bronies the Musical, any Argodaemon animation, Ponies the Anthology, and Don't Mine at Night pony version. I would also check out Fallout Equestria. It's pretty hit-or-miss in the fandom, but I became a Brony only after reading it (it's pretty graphic, however. If you don't want the perception of the cute, innocent nature of the show to be influenced in a dark way, then just stay away from it).

The show itself, aside from that nothing is absolutely necessary (and some might argue the show isn't either). 

Anyway, if you want to understand some memes and references, or just watch popular fanworks, you should check Friendship is Witchcraft (you'll definitely need this one to understand the memes), My Little Dashie, Double Rainboom, the Discord song, the infamous Cupcakes and Smile HD (don't watch if you can't stand gore), Ponies The Anthology, The Brony Documentary, Pony.mov, etc.

• Brohoof 1

Not really. There are fan-made things that are fun to watch, like Bronies React and some of the music, but none of it is really needed to enjoy time with the fandom. If there's anything at all I'd recommend to do it's reading the comics. They're a bit darker than the show and feature a lot of elements you wouldn't see in it, but the tradeoff is that they're very hit or miss. With any given issue you're likely to either love it or hate it. I've incorporated a lot of comic-material into my headcanon, but I'm also leaving out the more ridiculous bits.

• Brohoof 1

Check out some of the music man the music is a part that wasn't mentioned yet

this one used to be very popular but was taken down for a bit so lost its view count.

this is good

a track made from a furry artist 

and this one pretty much got me into the fandom, which I found due to *cough*, reasons

And theres a TON more where all(most of) those came from. 

• Brohoof 1

So I'm in the fandom since the middle of summer this year, I watched a lot of music videos, animations, I haven't finished all episodes of MLP yet too, saw a lot of pictures, played few games etc.

Is there something that in your opinion every brony should see/play/listen to/etc. ?

Well, I think you shouldn't have missed the..... "end of S3" (not spoiling just in case you haven't gotten that far), and Equestria Girls. Other than that, I'm not so sure about most fan content as I've became a brony relatively late also. Out of the classics you should see are the My Little Dashie fic, Fallout Equestria fic (though it's pretty dark and graphic, way more than Fallout also), and the fan games Super Filly Adventure and Story of the Blanks 

Aside from the show, Equestria Girls, the IDW comics, and the MLP CCG--the latter three are optional depending on your personal opinions of them--much of the fan created content is completely optional and is by no means required to look at in order to become part of the fandom. Some of that content can be viewed as controversial resulting in the fandom going through a flame war over it, yet others are relatively harmless and provide a strong indication towards how dedicated we can be. In the end, it's up to you to decide what you wish to see and what you wish to avoid.

I can't say that anything is absolutely necessary. However, I would recommend watching My Little Dashie, Bronies the Musical, any Argodaemon animation, Ponies the Anthology, and Don't Mine at Night pony version. I would also check out Fallout Equestria. It's pretty hit-or-miss in the fandom, but I became a Brony only after reading it (it's pretty graphic, however. If you don't want the perception of the cute, innocent nature of the show to be influenced in a dark way, then just stay away from it).

There's an animation that goes with My Little Dashie?

Wow... I dunno if my emotions could handle that. I got choked up enough reading it.