Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roast your least liked pony

Bomb Sheep

Starlight Glimmer is such a hollow and basic character.

I mean the writers couldn't be more original? Sunset Shimmer is where it's at!

I could watch a single frame of Sunset Shimmer and be more satisfied than having to 

sit through Starlight Glimmer's mediocrity and boring character

Roasting least liked character (or atleast one of them): hey Svengallopp, your mane is so ugly it's a mystery Tirek didn't take you first to atleast do Equestria a favor.

Roasting one of my most liked...i'll try: Luna, your cutie mark would look better if it was on the dark side of the moon, out of view.

• Brohoof 1

@l33tluna

You are FAR too emo for your own good. Any time you feel like you deserve batpony minions to drag your eyesore chariot around the sky, remember that you are literally the princess of mooning. You mooned all of Equestria with your FACE for a thousand years. Trust me, that takes talent. Your special talent, to be precise. The one represented by moons on your mooner. The one that made you turn into Nightmare Moon. The one that made your parents call you Moon in Spanish. The one that made Celestia decide to banish you to the moon, so you could perform said face-mooning. Yeah, you thought the Elements of Harmony made that decision, didn't you? Ha! IRONY REIGNS SUPREME.

​im sorry luna plz dont kil meh

Fluttershy....if people can't barely hear you,  what make you think they can stand you? Suck it up and stop being a baby. Life doesn't hand out baby bottle to full grown mare.  

Edited by Satrox
  • Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer:

Pretty sure nobody asked for a second guitarist.

Also, come back to us when you can sing. Your voice sounds like Winona stuck in between Bulk Biceps and Holder's Boulder.

And you're not an alicorn. You're not special. And you never will be a part of the mane 6. Sorry, element of honesty, yeeehaww

• Brohoof 1