Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you give a different colour?

leonbrony17

Rainbow Dash I guess. Of course this means her name should be changed too. It just didn't settle well with me that she has a rainbow mane and tail because rainbow colors is a bit too much for the eyes.

EDIT: Gaudy was the word I was looking for.

Edited by cider float

Imagine how ironic if Pinkie Pie's color wasn't pink but to the liking of her other siblings! That would be pure confusion! but...if I had to change a pony's color I'll be Applejack because of her name and what she do in relation to apples. She look pretty darn nice in red(maybe like Big Mac) though because she's not called Orangejack for being orange.

• Brohoof 1

I'd swap colors between the Apples, save for Applebloom, for the simple fact that orange doesn't suit Applejack's namesake. She might have apples for a cutie mark, but she looks more like an Orangejack.  

There actually is a type of apple that has an orange skin.

Edited by Vulon Bii

There actually is a type of apple that has an orange skin.

But it's not the first color that comes to mind when you think about apples. It's always red, or with sour apples, green. If anyone in the Apple family should be orange, it's Granny Smith. She's the one with the pie cutie mark, so orange can be better associated with the crust used to make it. Applejack would look more appealing with Big Mac's colors.

• Brohoof 1

I think their colours are pretty perfect tbh, but I have experimented with Fluttershy and Rarity's colours a bit before.attachicon.gifBlack Haired Rarity.pngattachicon.gifBlondity.pngattachicon.gifNice.png

Dang it!!! I have to quote this twice. They all look BEAUTYFUL.

I think their colours are pretty perfect tbh, but I have experimented with Fluttershy and Rarity's colours a bit before.attachicon.gifBlack Haired Rarity.pngattachicon.gifBlondity.pngattachicon.gifNice.png

What program or thing did you used for that?

Hope i can also make as awesome color swaps as you.

I would call fluttershy, fluttercherry and change her cutie mark a bit. Her hair have the same colours like cherries.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't really want to change the colors of ponies, but I feel like the cast of Equestria Girls would look better with real people skin tones instead of being the same colors as their pony counterparts.

While I actually like their character designs, they would have looked a lot better if they were given the more detailed figures that the deleted animatics of Friendship Games reveled.

• 4 weeks later...

I would say Pinkie Pie but then she wouldn't be Pinkie anymore. xD

But I would love to change Flash's coat color. I hate his orange-yellow. ._.

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 1