Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could serve one villain, which one would you choose?

leonbrony17

• 1 month later...

Onyxia, Princess of the Black Dragonflight, Daughter of Deathwing A.K.A. Lady Katrina Prestor!

Onyxia.jpg

Well, you didn't specify if it had to be a pony villain!

I do dearly love dragons! Always got the feeling she had the best of intentions as dragons went, sure she manipulated the humans' court for ages, but she only ever wanted what was best for her children, the Black Dragonflight. At the expense of every other sentient being on Azeroth... sure...but, uhh...

Her brother, Nefarian is a delight to listen to, but he's full bore psychopath so he's out of the running, hee!

I'd have to go with Sombra! Of course not the Show-Sombra that could only hiss, but the strong and regal one pictured in some fics and artworks. He has something dark, but tempting about him, and if I could, I would be his servant in a heartbeat! I maaaaay have to do with that he is sorta my husbando~ :wub:

But yeah, proper King Sombra for me! <3

• Brohoof 1

I would be his servant in a heartbeat! I maaaaay have to do with that he is sorta my husbando~

nice  :toldya:

I would serve Discord, I find his chaos landscapes so cute with things floating and so. The other villians tiranize their servants and other ponies, Discord is not as mean as the others imo.

But maybe he would transform me into a chicken for the lols tho :huh: ...

In that case maybe I would choose to be comunist. yeah, I go with Starlight Glimmer, i dont have any talent to hide anyways xD

• Brohoof 2

Which ever one is most likely for me to be able to betray and live, so that leaves Tirek and Sombra out of the equation.

And probably Chrysalis too.

So I guess that either leaves Starlight, or Discord or Nightmare Moon.

• Brohoof 1

If non MLP villains count, I would serve Queen Marjoly from Rhapsody A Musical Adventure. I could goof off and have fun singing throughout most of my day :)

For MLP villains, probably Chrysalis. Or Tirek. Nightmare Moon wants eternal night forever, and Sombra from what I remember is anti love.

Well, that would, of course, depend on how you would lay out the meaning of 'serving'~ ;3

I meant it like working for them, helping them with their plans, stuff like that.

But, either way, I would choose Discord.

For Non-Mlp villians, I want to say David Xanatos from the Gargoyles series. He's voiced by Jonathan Frakes (aka, my space husband) and that voice, man...

For MLP villains... It would be hard to choose between Starlight Glimmer and Discord.

I seem to have a habit of picking villains who are voiced by former ST:TNG characters. :D

If it were to be an MLP villain, I'd serve Lord Tirek though I'd have to be weary of having my own magic taken away from me because of his desire for power. If it were a non MLP villain, it would be the Great Ganondorf though I'd need to be weary of being killed by him due to failing to live up to his expectations.

• Brohoof 1

Starlight Glimmer for sure. Initially, she appears to be a kind innocent unicorn but she is deviously smart and clever. Certainly, she's the most unexpected villain to ever come close to destroying all of Equestria and the Mane 6 by targeting it's point of weakness, the Sonic Rainboom. I would choose to serve her because of how she devises her plan and execute it so subtlety and yet only being a unassuming unicorn. No beast from Tartarus, insect queen, resentful sister, Lord of Chaos or evil king can even pull what Starlight did. She has the element of surprise at her disposal and with that, given her an advantage. It's these kind of villains who are not just only the strongest or the most evil by nature but rather smart and secretive who are sinister. Starlight Glimmer can just blend into the crowd in order to carry her secret plan and when something happens, nopony can't tell who did it.

• Brohoof 1