Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you enjoy being tickled?

Silver Herald

67 users have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy being tickled?

• Yes
    • No

It depends on who is tickling me. My ex girlfriend tickled me so often and I loved it but some of my female friends did it in the past and I hated it. It completely depends on the situation. I think it could be realy romantic with the right person in the right place but all in all I would say a no but yeah.

Love you all Bronies <3

I do not mind it per say, i just don't want people to think that they can tickle without it being a suitable situation. I am pretty vulnerable whilst getting tickled, and i am hella ticklish. So unless we are chilling at a sleepover or something like that, then i want hands off! 

Includes you too! ;3 @Summer Breeze

Only by my mother, but I don't like it for too long.

Also, question, does anyone else have feet that tickle but not enough to make you laugh? I guess I'm not that ticklish there.

• 1 year later...
(edited)
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:00 PM, DusksuD said:

tumblr_nxplcqGFWw1r2pp2to1_500.gif 

Tickling is aggravating, annoying, and downright intrusive... I hate it. :angry:

Well, I changed my mind on this... sort of. It depends on who it is.

With all but one person on this Earth this old post's content still stands. But for one specific person, I've learned to enjoy it until he goes overboard with it. :bedeyes:

Edited by DusksuD

When tickled I end up in a fit of laughter combined with flailing limbs. It's both a mixture of fun and a case of "No stop! I can't breath!". But yes. I do enjoy being tickled. A friend of mine used to compare my tickle reactions to break dancing. :P

I do not enjoy being tickled. I hate it when people tickle me in an effort to find my most ticklish areas. It’s annoying :mlp_okiedokieloki:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Not really to be honest. In all fairness, I haven't been tickled a very long time, but I still don't think my opinion of it has changed. :p