Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

• 2 months later...

I'm a great sucker for royalty, and so I couldn't resist the Bishoujo collection. I have only thus far Princess Celestia, but I am eyeing Princess Luna. The artwork is supremely beautiful, both in their human and pony forms. Now, as far as where I am going to have her permanently settled, not sure yet, especially when I have toddlers running around the house - not gonna risk possible destruction to this gorgeous piece! :blink:

princess_celestia1.thumb.jpg.cafc647a24e32106da09981e55c609c9.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2024-04-22 at 12:50 PM, Sarumane the White said:

I'm a great sucker for royalty, and so I couldn't resist the Bishoujo collection. I have only thus far Princess Celestia, but I am eyeing Princess Luna. The artwork is supremely beautiful, both in their human and pony forms. Now, as far as where I am going to have her permanently settled, not sure yet, especially when I have toddlers running around the house - not gonna risk possible destruction to this gorgeous piece! :blink:

princess_celestia1.thumb.jpg.cafc647a24e32106da09981e55c609c9.jpg

Did you get Luna? She’s sold out in the official store :sunny:

(edited)

Hey guys, I'm back. Lol. Don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but that's alright. I turned 21 on May 2nd, and I got 8 new ponies (new to me at least, lol.) One Sweetie Belle, one Scootaloo, two Rainbow Dash's, one Toola Roola, one Starsong, one Cheerilee, and I don't know the name of the teal one. She's cute though. XD (The Sew-and-So and the 3.5 Starsong I had gotten prior to my birthday.)

Edit: Her name is Tropical Surprise. :D Thx MLP fandom wiki for helping me identify her by her cutie mark. Lol.

mlp.jpg

Edited by xXstarsongXx
Figured out a name
  • Brohoof 4

A very nice pony collection you have right there. I would like to start one for my own but I need to save all my money for the future convention.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Conbon said:

A very nice pony collection you have right there. I would like to start one for my own but I need to save all my money for the future convention.

Thanks so much. 😊 Most of the ones pictured were bought off of a seller on Mercari. I had been eyeballing the set because of the Starsong mostly. And I get that, cons are expensive. Lol.

• Brohoof 1

Hi @xXstarsongXx :)

Just letting you know that I've merged your thread with the collection posting megathread.

Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t have that much ponies ( I’more a monster high collector !), but I still managed to find ponies in flea market lately sooo !

The one I have since I’m a kid/teen are my Aunt’s G1 Apple Jack, princess Celestia, regular rarity, short haired rainbow dash (sold with pinkie but I customized her as pinkamena and gave her to one of my friend who adores her) and Princess Diamond (G2 white coat with purple/blue mane). 
The rest is thrifting

Also yes, I’m a G2 fan, their design are so classy :wub:IMG_2034.thumb.jpeg.e9c570eb178337f466e2803272ed39ed.jpegIMG_2035.thumb.jpeg.e15158c36229b7aa97305d2788910b71.jpegIMG_2036.thumb.jpeg.89bb5927f7fddcc3c2b64e894948f55f.jpegIMG_2039.thumb.jpeg.86feeebc58fee63fd8907a3a87d6f564.jpegIMG_2040.thumb.jpeg.e2a12fb14ddb4adad21beff4d8b3cb68.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-05-09 at 4:08 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Did you get Luna? She’s sold out in the official store :sunny:

Sorry it's been a while, but alas, I have chosen thus far not to get her, at least not yet. There may be another time, but for now I am holding off. She is a stunning piece, though!