Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your favorite fictional company, military unit or government/countries?

SolidTwilight

Hands down mine is Umbrella Corporation. I want a company jacket, and of course a company umbrella! Never played the games, but LOVE the movies! My second favorite is "General Products" run by Larry Niven's Pierson's Puppeteers. If I can't have a TARDIS, I'll settle for a General Products hull.

• Brohoof 1

Corporation- Simian pharmaceuticals from Needless. I forgot the name but the company that manufactured the androids in Chobits and the dolls in Angelic Layer. 

Military- Cobra from GI Joe. Earth Force and the Anla Shok/ Rangers from Babylon 5. The Gears from Gears Of War. The Bison Forces and Allied Nations from Street Fighter: The Movie. The Autobots/Decepticons & Maximals/Predicons from transformers.

Government- The clans of For Honor.  Shadoloo from Street Fighter: The Movie. The Klingon Empire from Star Trek. The Minbari Federation from Babylon 5. The Republic/Principality of Zeon from Gundam.

sig-4836251.zeon_refounded__728555.jpg

Oh and these guys.

sig-4836251.03slj.png

Edited by Denim and Venom
  • Brohoof 2

MANN CO!!!! THE TOUGHEST, GEAR GRINDIN' COMPANY THAT EVER EXISTED! THEY BUILD WEAPONS FOR MERCENARIES TO BUY AND THEY CAUSE PROBLEMS BETWEEN THEM SO THEY HAVE TO BUY MORE!!!!! CAPITALISM!!!

Corporation: Wayland-Yutani (Aliens)

Military: Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire (Star Wars), Colonial Marines (Aliens).

Government: The Old Republic (Star Wars), The Corporate Sector and Tion Hegemony (Star Wars early EU/Legends).

I'm not sure where this one would fit in, but I want to add Plus Ultra (Tomorrowland). I guess they have elements of all of the above.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

all the places i like are filled with death and rape ^^; damn you George R.R. Martin!

So in Game of Thrones i'd be based somewhere on the Tully and Stark borders. Loyal to both as their Houses are family. 

In Fallout I think i'd be more suited to merc status, but allied with the Brotherhood and Minutemen. 

Skyrim I am Imperial. 

• 1 year later...

Company: Doom 3's UAC. Those guys do everything. Demon invasions aside, it would be awesome working there

Military: I'm split between MSF, and SHIELD. Diamond Dogs is cool, but MSF captured better the feeling of being part of an united and strong military force, not to mention tackling missions on teams.

Despite the comics' tendency to make SHIELD agents incompetent, I think they deserve far more respect than they usually get. But when they shine, they shine, specially since they have to compete with actual superheroes. I believe Agents of SHIELD and Avengers Alliance are some of the few instances a SHIELD agent can keep up with superheroes

Country: apart of Equestria, the Mushroom Kingdom is my first option, specially the vast one of Paper Mario 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...