Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have a Very Special Somepony For Hearts and Hooves Day?

Lucky Bolt

Hello darkness my old friend... ^^'

Nope, like a lot of people in this thread, I never had been in a romantic relationship. It saddened me just a week ago when I turned 26 but now I think I feel better. It only gets worst if you think of it everyday and you waste your time instead of fulfil your dreams.

Now, even if it's Valentine's day, I think it's better to simply believe that perhaps one day we'll meet each other. No matter if it happens in I don't know how many years. I've got to realize I still got all my time and to just enjoy the moments, alone or with all my friends.

Thats really my problem. I obsess over my loneliness too much so its hard for me to just let it go and enjoy the moment. Its a better way to be tho and something I have to learn but with how bad medication changes have been to me within the last year im a bit emotionally unstable for it. I really have to become comfortable with myself enough to be able to enjoy being alone, at least for periods of time. Im too much in a rush for relationships I think.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...