Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general oddest thing you found out?

Izanagi

Some weird wiki, with gods from real life mythologies, and what I think were humans chosen by them. Now that I look back on it, it was probably just used for RP. Forgot the name unfortunately.

Also that picture in that link, looks like a rocky shrimp to me.

Some weird wiki, with gods from real life mythologies, and what I think were humans chosen by them. Now that I look back on it, it was probably just used for RP. Forgot the name unfortunately.

Also that picture in that link, looks like a rocky shrimp to me.

i know i've seen the picture somewhere before.

While playing a quiz game, I learned that there was a jockey who died mid-race, but still won the race without falling off his horse, making him the only person ever to win a horse race while dead.

• Brohoof 3

After about a few months of getting weird feelings every time I ate cereal, or drank chocolate milk after my shifts... I discovered I might now be lactose intolerant...

After doing some online research this seems much more plausible. Says it runs though families, which makes sense cause my mother is lactose intolerant. And symptoms usually develop in the teenage, and adult years in life.

I'm a huge hockey fan and my favorite team is the Colorado Avalanche (since they are my home team). For a few years, one of my favorite underrated players was David Jones. So it turns out he apparently went to high school with Andrea Libman and tweeted this to her a few years ago:

post-39037-0-07442200-1488834635.jpg

I found out later that he's not actually a brony, but it's still cool knowing that they're friends.

3 versions of the Beatles song "With a Little Help From My Friends" have been #1 hits on the British music charts. The Beatles version is not one of them, as it was never released as a single.

I can finally look at myself in the mirror without breaking it... that's odd enough... right? XD

nah jk jk, last week I found out that John Travolta was gay... dont know if he confirmed it or not but I found it odd for some reason (I dont follow celebrities or anything so if this is old news then sowwy >.< ) 

ah jk jk, last week I found out that John Travolta was gay... dont know if he confirmed it or not but I found it odd for some reason (I dont follow celebrities or anything so if this is old news then sowwy >.< ) 

Pretty sure he's married with kids... 

• Brohoof 1

Cuttlefish can hypnotize crabs to distract them then grab em from an angle to avoid their pincers to eat em, and when they reel em in their beak breaks their shell.

I found out from Game Grumps that it's considered impolite to greet the restaurant staff in Japanese eateries. You are apparently supposed to let them be more polite than you because they are welcoming you into their place.

• 3 weeks later...