Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pony would you be best friends with?

Spock

106 users have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Dr. Whooves
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Octavia
    • Lyra
    • Bon Bon
    • Celestia
    • Luna
    • The Mayor
    • Cherillee
    • Other
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom

I Think twilight, because I like to invent things, and we seem to have a higher education system than ponies.

Poll Added!

Edited by THEj

I chose:

1. Twilight. She's kind, intelligent, and dependable. She's the most well-rounded of any pony.

2. Applejack. She's friendly and down to earth and would do anything to help someone out. Not to mention she's honest. Those are all good traits to have in a friend.

3. Fluttershy. Well, she is the pony of kindness. I also share a love for animals as she does. We both have some similar personalities.

Not that I don't love the other three, but I think I would be less compatible for them as friends, sadly. And I just don't care about befriending secondary or background characters.

Edited by Sugar Cube

I have a strange feeling Rarity would find me annoying if I hung around her all the time so I would hang out with Sweetie Belle and see Rarity occasionally :(

Perhaps, but rarity would be a good friend to have. Those naturally cut gems would cost a fortune here!

Rainbow Dash is all about herself...I hate to say it but she would make a terrible friend IMO :blink:

I hate to say it, but I just liked a post that criticized one of the mane ponies. :blink:

I'd like to be friends with my three favorite ponies (Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle). Also, Applejack would be a good friend.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is all about herself...I hate to say it but she would make a terrible friend IMO :blink:

But if you could convince her to be friends, she is the element of loyalty.