Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pony would you be best friends with?

Spock

106 users have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Dr. Whooves
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Octavia
    • Lyra
    • Bon Bon
    • Celestia
    • Luna
    • The Mayor
    • Cherillee
    • Other
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom

I chose the Mane 6 (really, who wouldn't? I have three million and a half reasons why it would be great, :D) and a few background characters. Apparently, I'm also the only one who checked Apple Bloom. :/

I'd probably spend most of my time with Fluttershy though (hint, hint), when I'm not travelling. :)

I'd let Silver Spoon insult / make fun of me for as long as she wants.

I dunno man, abusive relationships are never a good thing - you can certainly do better. :lol:

I'd have to go with Applejack or Big Mac; both seem like hard workers, and are unlikely to slack off regardless of the conditions, which is a trait that I regard highly in people. Their down to earth nature is also a plus.

I think I'd be best friends with either Applejack or Fluttershy. Or both! :D

Fluttershy and I are very alike. We are both shy, and we both LOVE animals! I swear, I connect with them better than people haha!

And as for me and Applejack! Well, I think there's nothing more peaceful then a farm! Unfortunately, I'm allergic to both hay and horses (this includes ponies too), but if I wasn't then I'm sure me and Applejack would get along perfectly! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and DJ Pon-3. Twilight seems to enjoy learning and puts a lot of effort into studying, which I try to do and would like to learn how to perfect, and she seems to have the best overall personality. Rainbow Dash is awesome & cool and seems to fit my personality the most. Plus who wouldn’t wanna fly past the speed of sound!? Vinyl Scratch seems to fit my musical side, I’ve DJ’d at sick parties before and would have plenty to discuss about commonalities.

Fluttershy. :D

Oh, and she has the most votes as well..... O_O

Come now, would you expect any less from the best pegasus?

I think that I'd be friends with either Twilight or Applejack.

Twilight reflects my wants to do well in school. We'd be the type of friends who study together.

I am generally a lazy person, but I enjoy getting stuff done. I would love to help Applejack on the farm. It'd be something entertaining for once.

Or maybe I want to be their friend because they have qualities which I do not., but wish I did.. -shrug-

I like how no one wants to be Scootaloos friend (in the poll).

That's because I added the cmcs later, when somepony chose all of them, the cmcs weren't available.