Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lyra and Lyra

Totally Nyx

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I... don't know what to say. You're too kind to me, truly, both of you.

I do. I know exactly what to say. *hugs Sparklefan and Twi, nothing else needing said*

Quite right. *joins the hug*

I have sung occasionally. I'm not sure how good I am at it, I just do it when I'm by myself. In front of a crowd, I'm content letting my lyre do the singing.

Your singing is beautiful Lyra, don't be ashamed.

You heard?! :blush:

I listened. ;)

I remember hearing  you play your lyre at the "Parent's Day Talent Show" 

during our time at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, Lyra.

You always did/do such a wonderful job & play *so* beautifully.

Nah, I love being a unicorn. Don't get me wrong, earth ponies and pegasi are awesome, but I'm perfectly satisfied with being a unicorn. Do Humans count as animals? If so, then I'd love to see what it's like to be a human, but not permanently, just a day or two.

My Nightmare Night was awesome! I'm a bit old to trick or treat, but I still had fun dressing up and seeing everyone else's outfits. I even got Totally Lyra to tag along. Apparently he doesn't celebrate Halloween, but he came along anyway when I asked. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Oh, hi Twilight! Aww, I think I missed her. Can you tell her "Hi" for me please? :)

Always be the best you you can be, Lyra & never let *anypony* tell you otherwise. :)

Twilight's *always* here & she *never* leaves! :lie:

"Hey! What are you writing there?" :okiedokieloki:

*From a safe distance * "Nothing!" :icwudt: "Oh, Lyra says "Hi!""

Hello, Lyra! It's *so* nice to hear from you & I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with laughter & good times!

Same here! Happy Holidays Lyra & Totally Lyra!

Something tells me a regular human veterinarian wouldn't really know what to do. I mean, if you compare an Equestrian pony with a pony from Earth I think you'll notice a few differences. I'm not sure our vets our trained in that particular area. However, they are still ponies, and a simple sickness doesn't require surgery or anything else that they would need to know an Equestrian pony's specific anatomy for. I don't think they'd be able to hit the perfect cure, but they could definitely help. That said, an Equestrian doctor would be my first choice for sickness and definitely for an injury.

I thought so.

"I *told* you the *same* exact thing!" :confused:

"Yeah. But, Totally Lyra writes in that nice blue text." :twi:

"Do you have a favorite holiday?" Twilight Sparkle & I LOVE Hearth's Warming!

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 11/4/2017 at 7:38 PM, Sunset Rose said:

Hi Lyra! Of the three flower sisters, tell me who you think of them is the artist, who is the perfectionist, and who is the goofball?

It seems Lyra has returned, so I'll hand this one over to her now.

It's hard to nail them down as those specific personalities. I mean, they're all a bit artistic. You should see some of their flower displays, simply divine I must say. It's true there must be a perfectionist in the bunch for them to always look so nice, but I couldn't really say which it is. They could all three be perfectionists, I wouldn't be surprised. And goofball? Hehe, goofball. According to Totally Lyra, I've probably got enough goofball in me to cover that entire trio even though I'm not even in their little group. ^_^

Oh you. :P

20 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I remember hearing  you play your lyre at the "Parent's Day Talent Show" 

during our time at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, Lyra.

You always did/do such a wonderful job & play *so* beautifully.

Oh, thank you! :blush: You have no idea how much it means to hear somepony say that. Sometimes I feel like I'm just wasting other ponies' time when I play, I'm glad you enjoy it.

Always be the best you you can be, Lyra & never let *anypony* tell you otherwise. :)

Twilight's *always* here & she *never* leaves! :lie:

"Hey! What are you writing there?" :okiedokieloki:

*From a safe distance * "Nothing!" :icwudt: "Oh, Lyra says "Hi!""

Hello, Lyra! It's *so* nice to hear from you & I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with laughter & good times!

Same here! Happy Holidays Lyra & Totally Lyra!

Thank you Sparklefan, I'll try my best! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Great to hear from you too Twi. You know, we should really get together more often, we shouldn't only be able to talk to each other when Sparklefan and Totally Lyra are here to type for us. :P Same to you, I hope you have the best Hearth's Warming season! I'm really looking forward to these next couple months, Totally Lyra has promised me "a Christmas to remember".

I thought so.

"I *told* you the *same* exact thing!" :confused:

"Yeah. But, Totally Lyra writes in that nice blue text." :twi:

"Do you have a favorite holiday?" Twilight Sparkle & I LOVE Hearth's Warming!

:o You like my blue writing?

Favorite holiday? Hmm. Oh, that's from Twilight so I'm sure it's for Lyra.

Oh I love Hearth's Warming too. There's an interesting human holiday Totally Lyra showed me, I think it was called Easter? They have odd traditions of playing some hide and seek game with little pieces of candy. I found a lot. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png I'm sure Twilight would want to leave you out, you can go ahead and answer too Totally Lyra. What's your favorite holiday?

I think you know that one. :icwudt:

I do? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png Can you remind me? And besides, I don't think Twi knows yet, even if you've told me.

It's Lyra Day. ;)

Oh. :yay:

Well, I think that's about all the time we have for tonight. Once again, thank you so very much for taking the time to post in our little corner of the forum. :D

Thank you! It's been a pleasure.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh, thank you! :blush: You have no idea how much it means to hear somepony say that. Sometimes I feel like I'm just wasting other ponies' time when I play, I'm glad you enjoy it.

You don't waste anyponie's time when you play your lyre, Lyra.  *Hugs*

(Try saying "Lyra's lyre" five times fast. :P)

Thank you Sparklefan, I'll try my best! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Great to hear from you too Twi. You know, we should really get together more often, we shouldn't only be able to talk to each other when Sparklefan and Totally Lyra are here to type for us. :P 

I *try* to get away but, I *never* have a good opportunity... :lie:

"What?" :confused:

"Uhm...Look something shiny!" :pinkie:

*Distracted* "Ooh!"  :o

I try to find a free moment to travel home to Equestria but, between me spending time with Sparklefan &

my Princess of Friendship duties, I just can't find the time. :scots:

I hope you have the best Hearth's Warming season! I'm really looking forward to these next couple months, Totally Lyra has promised me "a Christmas to remember".

Sparklefan promised me the same thing.

Although, simply spending time with all of my friends makes every day memorable. 

Which, is a big reason why we love this topic so much! Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png

You like my blue writing?

Favorite holiday? Hmm. Oh, that's from Twilight so I'm sure it's for Lyra.

Oh I love Hearth's Warming too. There's an interesting human holiday Totally Lyra showed me, I think it was called Easter? They have odd traditions of playing some hide and seek game with little pieces of candy. I found a lot. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png I'm sure Twilight would want to leave you out, you can go ahead and answer too Totally Lyra. What's your favorite holiday?

I think you know that one. :icwudt:

I do? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png Can you remind me? And besides, I don't think Twi knows yet, even if you've told me.

It's Lyra Day. ;)

Oh. :yay:

Well, I think that's about all the time we have for tonight. Once again, thank you so very much for taking the time to post in our little corner of the forum. :D

Thank you! It's been a pleasure!

1. I like Totally Lyra's blue writing.

2. "Do either of you find it odd that we don't have a Thanksgiving type of holiday in Equestria?"  (That we know of.)

You're Welcome! BPFFF!* *Best Pony Forum Friends Forever :adorkable::grin:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 8:06 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

You don't waste anyponie's time when you play your lyre, Lyra.  *Hugs*

(Try saying "Lyra's lyre" five times fast. :P)

Thanks Twi! *hugs* post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I *try* to get away but, I *never* have a good opportunity... :lie:

"What?" :confused:

"Uhm...Look something shiny!" :pinkie:

*Distracted* "Ooh!"  :o

I try to find a free moment to travel home to Equestria but, between me spending time with Sparklefan &

my Princess of Friendship duties, I just can't find the time. :scots:

Oh, I see. Luckily though Totally Lyra is about to provide me with a wonderful opportunity. He's gonna be gone for a while, which gives me some time to go and visit, you don't have to do any travelling yourself. :pinkie: This'll be so fun! There are so many things I want to do with you, so many things I want to talk about.

Sparklefan promised me the same thing.

Although, simply spending time with all of my friends makes every day memorable. 

Which, is a big reason why we love this topic so much! Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png

I couldn't agree more! And it feels my heart with joy every time I see you here. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

1. I like Totally Lyra's blue writing.

2. "Do either of you find it odd that we don't have a Thanksgiving type of holiday in Equestria?"  (That we know of.)

You're Welcome! BPFFF!* *Best Pony Forum Friends Forever :adorkable::grin:

You're too kind. *bows* :)

Hmm, I never really thought about that. Thought it doesn't strike me as a holiday where people celebrate by eating tons of turkey would be a big hit in Equestria.

Oh I'm sure the turkey's only a major part because everypony's used to it. We could definitely use a holiday to remind ponies to give thanks, and eat a food much more suited to us. I got it! Sparklefan, Twilight, Totally Lyra, why don't we have our own little Thanksgiving, even if other ponies don't celebrate it. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I'd be down for that.

You're willing to do anything when I'm involved though. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Yes, yes I am. :D

On 11/13/2017 at 3:20 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

So how is Bonbon in real life ? We know so little about her !

Oh she's wonderful, the best friend I could ask for!

Best? :(

Best pony friend, silly. ^_^ But yes, she's always been there when I needed her, never holds all these things I do against me. I don't deserve such a good friend. :blush:

Yes you do. :smug:

Well, I believe it's time to bid you all adieu again. Always a pleasure talking with you. Do come again. :)

Soon. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 3

25 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Thanks Twi! *hugs* post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

You're Welcome, Ly *Hugs* :adorkable:

Oh, I see. Luckily though Totally Lyra is about to provide me with a wonderful opportunity. He's gonna be gone for a while, which gives me some time to go and visit, you don't have to do any travelling yourself. :pinkie: This'll be so fun! There are so many things I want to do with you, so many things I want to talk about.

Sparklefan is still distracted by "the shiny" so, I'll be waiting for you at the Ponyville Friendship Train Station! :pinkie:

I couldn't agree more! And it feels my heart with joy every time I see you here. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Thank You, Lyra! :adorkable::rarity:

You're too kind. *bows* :)

Hmm, I never really thought about that. Thought it doesn't strike me as a holiday where people celebrate by eating tons of turkey would be a big hit in Equestria.

Oh I'm sure the turkey's only a major part because everypony's used to it. We could definitely use a holiday to remind ponies to give thanks, and eat a food much more suited to us. I got it! Sparklefan, Twilight, Totally Lyra, why don't we have our own little Thanksgiving, even if other ponies don't celebrate it. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I'd be down for that.

You're willing to do anything when I'm involved though. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Yes, yes I am. :D

Oooh! I LOVE that idea,Lyra:D 

I LOVE that idea, too! :squee:

You don't *need* a turkey to celebrate Thanksgiving, you just celebrate with the people & ponies that you care about. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 11/21/2017 at 4:48 PM, Totally Lyra said:

On 11/21/2017 at 5:06 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sparklefan is still distracted by "the shiny" so, I'll be waiting for you at the Ponyville Friendship Train Station! :pinkie:

It seems I've been gone for a good while. I hope the two of you had a nice visit. :)

Oh we did, it was absolutely wonderful! I just hope I didn't distract Twi from her royal duties too much. :adorkable:

Well that's what it was for wasn't it? Getting away from your daily routines to have some fun and relax?

On 11/21/2017 at 5:06 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oooh! I LOVE that idea,Lyra:D 

I LOVE that idea, too! :squee:

You don't *need* a turkey to celebrate Thanksgiving, you just celebrate with the people & ponies that you care about. :)

Oh splendid! In that case, if it's not too late to celebrate Thanksgiving :adorkable:, allow me to host this event. With Lyra's help I think I should be able to prepare a banquet, and indeed an entire evening, that both ponies and humans alike will be able to enjoy. :pinkie:

Yes yes! Leave it to us. I'll make sure there's something special here for everypony! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

It will, of course, require a little time. Come over right away if you like, but it won't be ready for a while. I suggest coming over later, when we're not preoccupied with buying, prepping, cooking, baking, slicing, sauteing, and whatever else is required. :D

On 11/21/2017 at 5:10 PM, The Cerberus said:

How do you keep this thread alive?....

Favorite hero type?
Favorite villain of all time?
Opinion of Youtubers' dark personas?

I'm not really sure, to be perfectly honest. I guess it's not really my doing, I'm just lucky to have people return frequently. Especially @Sparklefan1234, who has basically become the lifeblood of this thread at this point. :D

Hmm, hero type eh? I'm gonna go with the Lyra type. She's my hero. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

No silly, you can't take that easy way out. Give him a real answer. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Oh alright, even if it's true. :P I suppose my second favorite would be, hmm, perhaps the vigilante type, or any that do what's right even if it's not supported by law or even goes against the law. The heroes who do what they're doing even knowing they won't be thanked for it, won't be recognized or appreciated, but because it's right. Those people, they're the real heroes.

Ooh, this is an easy one! Or, actually it's not. It's easy to narrow it down to two: Maleficent and Nightmare Moon. To me, Maleficent is the perfect villain, and I can't help but feel Nightmare Moon was based off of her at least a little bit. But Nightmare Moon, was different enough to make her her own villain, and splendidly done at that. So, I can't really answer this question as to who my single favorite villain is. It's both of them.

You worry me sometimes Totally Lyra. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

I'm not really sure what you mean by "Youtubers' dark personas"? So I guess I, uhh, have no opinions on them at the moment? :adorkable: Yeah, probably not the answer you were hoping for, sorry.

On 11/27/2017 at 7:06 AM, Flutterstep said:

Where did Lyra and Lyra hide the real Lyra? lyra_by_flutterstephd-dbkr83z.png

What do you mean? The real Lyra's right here.

*waves* Right here, not hiding. :)

I must ask though, where did you get that fabulous emote?!? Can I have it? Are there more? Share pleeeeeeeeease. :please:

On 11/27/2017 at 4:12 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

So what it's like to be a selectional staff ?

I get to select all the things. Wait, sorry, "selectional staff", heh. xD

It's, well it's not all that different from being a regular member actually. Sure, there's occasionally something needing my attention, but the other 90% of the time there's no difference between me and everyone that doesn't have the title.

He really likes his title. :P

Hey, shh! ^_^

Well, I do believe that's all for the moment, so until next time. *bows*

Come again soon! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I'm not really sure what you mean by "Youtubers' dark personas"? So I guess I, uhh, have no opinions on them at the moment? :adorkable: Yeah, probably not the answer you were hoping for, sorry.

I mean characters like Antisepticeye
200?cb=20171107211325
or Darkiplier
latest?cb=20170725020117

But I guess I could change the question a little bit.

Your opinion of Dark personas in general?

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

I mean characters like Antisepticeye
200?cb=20171107211325
or Darkiplier
latest?cb=20170725020117

But I guess I could change the question a little bit.

Your opinion of Dark personas in general?

Hmm, that's... so weird. I don't know how to feel about those. :o

Creepy. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

It seems I've been gone for a good while. I hope the two of you had a nice visit. :)

Oh we did, it was absolutely wonderful! I just hope I didn't distract Twi from her royal duties too much. :adorkable:

Well that's what it was for wasn't it? Getting away from your daily routines to have some fun and relax?

Oh, not at all, Lyra!

It was *so* nice to get a much needed break from "Princessing" & spend time with one of my dearest fillyhood friends.

Oh splendid! In that case, if it's not too late to celebrate Thanksgiving :adorkable:, allow me to host this event. With Lyra's help I think I should be able to prepare a banquet, and indeed an entire evening, that both ponies and humans alike will be able to enjoy. :pinkie:

Yes yes! Leave it to us. I'll make sure there's something special here for everypony! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

It will, of course, require a little time. Come over right away if you like, but it won't be ready for a while. I suggest coming over later, when we're not preoccupied with buying, prepping, cooking, baking, slicing, sauteing, and whatever else is required. :D

That sounds great!

Thank You, both *so* much! :squee:

That sounds wonderful! 

We are both *so* incredibly thankful & honored to have two friends as wonderful as you are. 

I'm not really sure, to be perfectly honest. I guess it's not really my doing, I'm just lucky to have people return frequently. Especially @Sparklefan1234, who has basically become the lifeblood of this thread at this point. :D

*Hugs BFFF*  

934915__safe_screencap_bon+bon_lyra+hear

"Do you have a favorite movie/television special that you watch during the holidays?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, Totally Lyra said:

I made it about 36 hours once. It's so hard to keep your eyes open after that long.

There was one guy who made it 3 days without sleep just to break the world record for staying awake.

Scary stuff. :o

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, Totally Lyra said:

I'm thinking either a screwdriver or hammer. Those two tools have so many uses and you'll always need one or the other. For a single tool I'm going with hammer, they're one-size-fits-all.

Heh, that reminds me of the Three Rules of D.I.Y.:

1. Always use the right tool for the job.
  2. The right tool for the job is always a hammer.
  3. Anything may be used as a hammer.

^_^

Some questions for both of you:

If you had the superpower of telekinetically hitting people/ponies with an object (without expending any magical energy whatsoever), what would that object be?

If you could have a single pocket-sized pony in real life, which one would you choose (other than Lyra), if any?

What is the single most physically painful event you've ever experienced?

What is the most interesting pattern you've ever seen?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Lyra Totally Lyra!

Since, Hearth's Warming Eve is almost here, I  was wondering: "Do you have a favorite holiday song?"

Thank You for answering my question! Twilight & I hope you both have a Happy Hearth's Warming & a *very* Happy New Year! :raritypleadhat::twilightcutehat:

Your Friends, Sparklefan & Twilight Sparkle

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oof. I do apologize for being gone so long. :adorkable: I underestimated how long it would take to smuggle all these feast components and ingredients through the mirror. I made a mistake early on and they saw me taking some stuff through. Ever since then they stepped up the security a bit and I had to be even more careful about sneaking through.

Anyway, that banquet is just about finished being prepared. Since we've taken so long putting it together, I figured we'd make it not only a Thanksgiving feast, but one for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's all together. Lyra's still in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on some pies. While she's doing that, I decided to come out and give you some much-needed answers. And speaking of answers, let's take a look at what you've asked. 

On 12/2/2017 at 12:51 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh, not at all, Lyra!

It was *so* nice to get a much needed break from "Princessing" & spend time with one of my dearest fillyhood friends.

I'm glad to see you two had a nice visit. Lyra's not right here at the moment, but I can tell you she really enjoyed it. She's been talking about it excitedly for a while now. I think she's looking forward to visiting you again Twi. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

That sounds great!

Thank You, both *so* much! :squee:

That sounds wonderful! 

We are both *so* incredibly thankful & honored to have two friends as wonderful as you are. 

You're far too kind BFFF! I'm honored to have you two as friends as well. :pinkie: *bows*

*Hugs BFFF*  

934915__safe_screencap_bon+bon_lyra+hear

"Do you have a favorite movie/television special that you watch during the holidays?"

*hugs back* post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png.

As a matter of fact I do. I usually watch It's A Wonderful Life every year around Christmas. I love that movie. :D

On 12/2/2017 at 12:58 PM, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Now for balance, here's less creepy question :3
Would you pet this cat?

Oh my gosh yes!!! :pinkie: That's one of the most adorable little kittens I've ever seen! I'm not sure I'd ever stop petting that cat. :D

On 12/3/2017 at 9:18 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Totally Lyra 

"If you are "Totally" Lyra then, wouldn't that make Lyra Heartstrings sompony else who is *not* Lyra?" :huh:

Oh no! Twlight is broken! :lol:

10a.gif

Well, uhh... this is just between the four of us, but... *looks around* *whispers* I'm not actually Lyra. :lie: I just wish someday I can be as awesome as her. But who am I kidding, that's like a person striving to become a god, she's that far above me. Uhh, please don't tell her I said that. She knows I think highly of her, very highly in fact, but I don't think she knows just how highly. :P

On 12/12/2017 at 6:39 PM, Duality said:

There was one guy who made it 3 days without sleep just to break the world record for staying awake.

Scary stuff. :o

Oh wow, that's crazy! How can you go that long without your brain going "nope, I sleep now, bye"? o_O

Heh, that reminds me of the Three Rules of D.I.Y.:

1. Always use the right tool for the job.
  2. The right tool for the job is always a hammer.
  3. Anything may be used as a hammer.

^_^

So true! :lol:

Some questions for both of you:

If you had the superpower of telekinetically hitting people/ponies with an object (without expending any magical energy whatsoever), what would that object be?

If you could have a single pocket-sized pony in real life, which one would you choose (other than Lyra), if any?

What is the single most physically painful event you've ever experienced?

What is the most interesting pattern you've ever seen?

I'll be answering all of these since Lyra isn't back just yet. Let's see then.

But... that seems a bit rude. I suppose a pillow, because yay for pillow fights! :D

Not Lyra? :( I suppose Roseluck. She's such an underrated pony and also my second favorite background pony. Easily in my top 5 of all ponies too. :P

Hmm, I haven't really had a painful life. Maybe one time when I was a lot younger. Without going into too much detail, I was pretty sure I'd bitten my end of my tongue off. (I was really young and didn't know that's how these things worked, but it sure felt like it)

No matter how I wrap my head around it, there's this 3-dimensional picture that's really 2-dimensional but looks 3, the more you look at it the more your brain hurts though. :o

On 12/23/2017 at 5:45 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Lyra Totally Lyra!

Since, Hearth's Warming Eve is almost here, I  was wondering: "Do you have a favorite holiday song?"

Thank You for answering my question! Twilight & I hope you both have a Happy Hearth's Warming & a *very* Happy New Year! :raritypleadhat::twilightcutehat:

Your Friends, Sparklefan & Twilight Sparkle

Hello there BFFF! :D

Yes indeed I do. My favorite is the pony parody of Auld Lang Syne. Days Gone By, Applejack's song on the Pony Kind Of Christmas album.

Thank you Sparklefan and Twi! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

:o You're back Lyra?

Yes indeed.

Then that means... Sparklefan and Twilight, I do believe our banquet is ready. :D

If you'll follow us to the grand hall, we've prepared a celebration to remember.

*both lead the way and, upon pushing the door open*

Allow us to present the makings for a night of fun. Ok, so it's not this "grand hall" Totally Lyra said, but it's the next best thing. Over here *points* we have tables heavily laden with the finest holiday dishes for both humans and equines alike to enjoy. We've got everything you could ask for, from turkey and ham to salads, proper vegetables and the best pies. Fruit slices and flowers, fragrant, beautiful, and scrumptious. The most essential cranberries and stuffing, as well as oat cookies and sweet casseroles, and much much more. And for afterwards, we have an area with some games if you would like, as well as comfortable couches and chairs if we want to just relax and talk. There are more odds and ends over there, enough I'm sure that we'll have all we need to have a wonderful night. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

*claps* We've been practicing that welcome speech for a while. Only Lyra was able to get it right. :P But that said, why just look. Let's enjoy and have a spectacular celebration. :D

• Brohoof 4

On ‎1‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Oh wow, that's crazy! How can you go that long without your brain going "nope, I sleep now, bye"? o_O

The final Guinness Book of Records record holder remained awake for over 11 24-hour days, before they scrapped the record for fear people might hurt themselves trying to break it.

Not Lyra? :( 

Well, we all know the first minipony you'd pick for your pocket would be Lyra. :P

I suppose Roseluck. She's such an underrated pony and also my second favorite background pony. Easily in my top 5 of all ponies too.

Spoiler

5a4aca668eecf_NappingInTheRosebeds(Suikuzu).jpg.bdca9e36eaabc68af342a565f8f26109.jpg5a4aca668eecf_NappingInTheRosebeds(Suikuzu).jpg.bdca9e36eaabc68af342a565f8f26109.jpg

Good choice. :D

No matter how I wrap my head around it, there's this 3-dimensional picture that's really 2-dimensional but looks 3, the more you look at it the more your brain hurts though. :o

Spoiler

59dcf6483f89ba2b008b4713-750-563.jpg59dcf6483f89ba2b008b4713-750-563.jpg

Like this?

What's your favourite quote for any and all situations?

What's the time?

How often do you allow yourself to become sleep deprived?

What's the densest item you own?

• Brohoof 1

On 12/31/2017 at 3:45 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Well, uhh... this is just between the four of us, but... *looks around* *whispers* I'm not actually Lyra. :lie: I just wish someday I can be as awesome as her. But who am I kidding, that's like a person striving to become a god, she's that far above me. Uhh, please don't tell her I said that. She knows I think highly of her, very highly in fact, but I don't think she knows just how highly. :P

Well, yeah.

The one with the green text is Lyra. :P

On 12/31/2017 at 3:45 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Hello there BFFF! :D

Yes indeed I do. My favorite is the pony parody of Auld Lang Syne. Days Gone By, Applejack's song on the Pony Kind Of Christmas album.

Thank you Sparklefan and Twi! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

:o You're back Lyra?

Yes indeed.

Then that means... Sparklefan and Twilight, I do believe our banquet is ready. :D

If you'll follow us to the grand hall, we've prepared a celebration to remember.

*both lead the way and, upon pushing the door open*

Allow us to present the makings for a night of fun. Ok, so it's not this "grand hall" Totally Lyra said, but it's the next best thing. Over here *points* we have tables heavily laden with the finest holiday dishes for both humans and equines alike to enjoy. We've got everything you could ask for, from turkey and ham to salads, proper vegetables and the best pies. Fruit slices and flowers, fragrant, beautiful, and scrumptious. The most essential cranberries and stuffing, as well as oat cookies and sweet casseroles, and much much more. And for afterwards, we have an area with some games if you would like, as well as comfortable couches and chairs if we want to just relax and talk. There are more odds and ends over there, enough I'm sure that we'll have all we need to have a wonderful night. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

*claps* We've been practicing that welcome speech for a while. Only Lyra was able to get it right. :P But that said, why just look. Let's enjoy and have a spectacular celebration. :D

I'm *so* sorry I was unable to attend your holiday banquet Lyra Totally Lyra

"Will you ever forgive me?" :(

If it's any consolation, Applejack said you have great taste in food & Rarity told me that your decorations were absolutely marvelous.  

:icwudt::rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2