Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I guess I consider myself Bisexual. My first kiss was from a girl and I liked it, but women are too high maintenance. So I'm leaning a bit toward hetero. I'll look at other women sometimes, but then they open their mouths. >_>

Oh my goodness, I never thought I would see a girl who used my own words about girls xD I either say that they are too much trouble or too much maintenance, depends xP

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, but more of the younger generation understanding. But you still can't trust people.

No I meant it like: I would never be able to live my life on a lie, get children to fit in knowing I never would really feel quite fulfilled with my life. and thats saying there is a lot of people doing that...

• Brohoof 1

I don't really worry about this as much as I used to. I have yet to experience some form of sexual attraction to people so far but I'm not gonna jump the gun and label myself asexual. I'm not gonna rule out experiencing some form of sexual attraction, which is why I dislike labels. To me, it's like making a lifetime decision and I don't like that because I'm sort of a "what if" person. I'm also a strong believer in the saying "sexuality is fluid".

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 2

I usually like boys, but it also happened once that I liked a girl. I don't really feel like I should put a label on it. I'm not really bi, I'm not really straight. I just fall in love with a person I guess, and it doesn't really matter to me if it's a boy or a girl. 

Here's the definition of sexuality

: the quality or state of being sexual:

a : the condition of having sex

b : sexual activity

c : expression of sexual receptivity or interest especially when excessive

So people's preferences, regardless of reproductive capability, are an expression of sexuality. Case closed.

Edited by Jeric
Removed Quote.
  • Brohoof 6

I'm almost completely heterosexual. I was bi-curious when I was younger, and I used to believe that I only convinced myself I was straight out of convenience.

It's a funny thing, that. Seriously, I'm not bi. Not even close. Throughout the course of my life, I've had crushes on many girls, probably in the range of 25-50, an average of 2-3 per year of sentience. I've never had a crush on another guy before. I just haven't. I'm not going to say it can't happen, but it's extremely unlikely.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

Hey guys! I'm a gay brony and was wondering if there are any other gay bronies here as well. B)

Gay enough :3 Totally ish bisexual

Edit: okay for some reason I saw that as one of the newest comments on the last page. No idea why xD

Now that is awkward

Edited by Karma Lightwing

I was confused for a long time (around 6 months about my sexuality).
At one point I found men very attractive.
That was back when I classified as bisexual though.
For around 2 months till now I've declared myself straight.
It's strange though.
At one point I found men attractive, but now I find that particular gender utterly unnatractive in every way.
It's to the point where just thinking about gay sexual relationships almost makes me puke.
I'm not homophobic or anything and I don't have a problem with gays or any other sexuality.
I'm just so unnatracted to men to the point it makes me physically sick.
It's strange how I could go through such a complete change like that.

• Brohoof 1

We don't need to worry about the survival of our species at this point in time, so I don't understand why people use that to say homosexuality is wrong. We need to worry about overpopulation now so we need the opposite. We need more gays!  ^_^

To answer the question I don't know, I think I'm straight but I still don't know for sure.

I'm opening the thread up again. 

A reminder to anyone who comes into here this is not a debate thread. The point of this topic is to discuss your own sexuality/orientation in a safe and non combative environment. I believe this should go without saying, but please respect the members that post in here. 

• Brohoof 4

By now, I'm still mostly unsure.

I can be attracted to both genders, but I spend more time looking at nude men than nude women. It seems to be waving between homosexual and bisexual now.

Although, at a Halloween party, I did kiss a guy friend while he was drunk. I enjoyed it, though not as much I thought. I did apologize to him the day after. Yeah, it's leaning more towards homo than bi, though the jury is still out!

Good news, though: my parents have no problem with homosexuals, so if it turns out I really am homosexual, they'll still love and care for me.

• Brohoof 1

By now, I'm still mostly unsure.

I can be attracted to both genders, but I spend more time looking at nude men than nude women. It seems to be waving between homosexual and bisexual now.

Although, at a Halloween party, I did kiss a guy friend while he was drunk. I enjoyed it, though not as much I thought. I did apologize to him the day after. Yeah, it's leaning more towards homo than bi, though the jury is still out!

Good news, though: my parents have no problem with homosexuals, so if it turns out I really am homosexual, they'll still love and care for me.

Maybe you're bi but have more of a preference towards males?

To be honest I keep asking myself this question all the time. I mean I've always likes guys, but sometimes I find girls appealing too. Some people take one good look at me and say I look straight, majority think I'm just bi. I mean if I really think about it there's good things about men and women, why should I have to choose? But for now I guess I can say I'm still straight with a side of bi-curious. Lol 

Who knows? Maybe I might be bi, I don't know I'm not gonna take the opinions and thoughts from others to say what I "should be" because at the end of each day it's my life and if I wanna know what it's like to be with a girl, so be it!  :D

• Brohoof 2

I deleted my old vote of heterosexual. For a long time I had been mulling it over, and for the most part it was true. However, I'm bisexual, there can be no doubt. I'd say I'm about 50/50 on that. I even had a sexual encounter with a male friend of mine recently (a first for me) and enjoyed it. Time to be honest with myself about it as well as everyone else. I'm not totally straight, it would seem. x)

• Brohoof 6

I'm straight, although I wish I wasn't because it's so hard to find a date. I wish I were bi.

If you think finding someone is hard when youre straight, then you have no idea how much worse it is to be gay :P

• Brohoof 1

I voted pansexual here. I don't subscribe to the gender binary and I don't think anyone else should have to.

That said, I've had more relationships with women and tend to enjoy them. Then again, the one guy I dated was a headcase anyways.

But yeah, I like pretty people. Gender and genitals are irrelevant. =D