mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Well, I guess I'll ruin this thread. I'm bisexual and pancurious. Now, to explain what that means.

I like men (Isn't this a shock?) and women (I'm starting to think that most of my attraction to women is due to the fact I am male, but that would take forever and be semi-innappropriate to explain.)

But I also am pancurious, meaning I think I'm attracted to my newly proposed word for the English language, transexxes. Meaning having multiple sexes. I also suggest getting this straight. The current definition of the word transsexUAL makes no logical sense, and should apply to people that ARE BOTH GENDERS. Not ones that ACT LIKE THE OTHER GENDER. The term that would make more sense would be transGENDER. See the point? But anyways...

I'm bisexual and proud. I'm also bigendered and proud, but that isn't really necessary here. I've proclaimed it here about 42 times. (Only for meme referencing purposes.)

I scored a two on the scale, I would rate myself as bisexual but more comfortable / seeking a relationship with girls atm :) 

I am pansexual but I lean more towards girls.

But guys are alright too. :) I dunno, sexuality and gender are hard to define.

I just say I'm pansexual and queer. :P Just a bunch of awesome!!

I think pansexual is the best official term for me. I'm male, and women objectively are the more attractive gender for me... But I have some interesting romantic inklings as a result of my bigenderism, so I wouldn't mind a boyfriend, ehehe...

Scored three on the scale, meaning I'm half in half. However, I don't really think that scale is 100 accurate. I gave my honest, truest answers to all the questions, I got a three, yet I FEEL more attracted to guys. Yeah, just don't depend on an online scale, just trust your feelings instead ;)

What is pansexual? is it just a funny way of saying bi?

Kind of. Pansexual is literally liking EVERYTHING. That is boys, girls, and people that have a mix. Ex. A person with female breasts and a penis or a person with no breasts and a vagina.

Sorry to go into detail. XD but I thought I'd post this because everybody is wondering about Pansexuality.

I seriously have no idea, still

I've thought about numerous sexualities, but one of them really seemed to fit

so I've stopped trying to put a label on it

if I HAD to choose a label, I'd go with demisexual

because I don't really find people sexually attractive until I get to know them well or develop feelings for them

Hmmm didn't think I would find a topic like this here :P 

But hmm...   

I would say Bisexual, I have only had 'sexual encounters' with one gender but always wanted to as well with the other :P 

Time to update this again, I still don't know whether or not I am bi or just bi curious but I am sexually attracted to some guys but that attraction is a lot more complicated and conditional than my attraction to women and seems to fluctuate. I would probably say I am about 75% straight and maybe 25% gay but I can't really say if it will stay that way or just go back to around 90-95% straight. I am not really interesting in guys romantically though in large part because of the tendency for gay thoughts to not be entirely consistent with me.