Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The teaser isn't anything to get worked up over

TheGOAT

Hasbro will still release a couple more trailers with actual footage and all the characters. Teasers normally don't show anything from the movie itself. Right now Hasbro just needs to get the word out that the movie exists, which they did (as evidenced by the hoards of Bronies hyped up and Anti-Bronies being salty).

6 hours ago, TheGOAT said:

up and Anti-Bronies being salty).

ARE THERE ANTI-BRONIES AGAIN :blink:. WHERE CAN I FIND SOME? I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH THEM :squee:

I partly disagree. True, teasers don't show footage nor plot, but it's great because we finally saw a glimpse of how the animation looks like 

They better release another trailer considering how trashy that new art style looked here. Gotta prove that their art direction actually has some merit to it (I'm open to a proper evolution of the show's style :O)

They will need to produce a new trailer given the quality problems associated with what was released the other day in addition to other trailers that showcase some footage--preferably nothing that goes into spoiler territory.

They should release another trailer build around Pinkie's 4th wall breaking ;)

One thing they could do is have them talk about the new animation.

Fluttershy or AJ: Does anypony else feel really different somehow?

I love their design. The flash animation from the tv series are great for syndication but the flat and sharp edges on the character outlines are something that were not very pleasing to look at. I'd say the movie animation is much more softer looking and can look more lively.

• Brohoof 1

There's a reason they're called "Teasers". Because they TEASE us! Teasers come first to tease us, THEN comes the more revealing trailers. Relax, worked-up viewers.

The teaser was too...bright for me personally. The saturation of the colors was honestly garish and hard to focus on. The lip syncing was also kinda sketchy as I was expecting better than "reused clip with new dubbed audio between commercials advertising the show" level quality. I mean I honestly dont have much if any enthusiasm for the movie but with the amount of effort they put on the teaser animation I was hoping for more syncing effort.