Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S7 so far.

CastletonSnob

So far I would go with from my favorite to least favorite:

A Flurry of Emotions

Celestial Advice

A Rock Solid Friendship

All Bottled Up 

Fluttershy Leans In (still like the episode though)

So far there hasn't been an episode this season that I don't like, and I am looking forward to see the rest of the season play out, as I feel like it is off to a nice start

(edited)

So far

Rock Solid Friendship

Parental Guidence

All Bottled Up

Forever Filly

Celestial Advice

A Flurry of Emotions

Fluttershy Leans in

Fluttershy leans in is the only kinda meh one and that's not cause it's BAD, the characterization is actually quite solid.. it's just kinda feels like almost nothing happens and I found Fluttershy's vaugeness on what the hell she wanted to be worse than the Contractors thinking their way was better after being told something so damn unclear.|

I'l edit once I watch Parental Guidence. 

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

Spoiler since my list contains the early released episodes. They're just episode titles, but to be safe..

Spoiler

Parental Glideance

Celestial Advice

Forever Filly

Rock Solid Friendship

All Bottled Up

Fluttershy Leans In

A Flurry of Emotions

I like all of them though, just some more than others. 

• Brohoof 2

It was hard to choose for most of them. Cause they were all just so good! :love:

Well, except "A Flurry of Emotions", that episode was horrible. :eww:

But here they are in order from favorite to least favorite: :D

Parental Guidance = Score 10/10 :love:

Celestial Advice = Score 10/10 :love:

Rock Solid Friendship = Score 8/10 :D

All Bottled Up = Score 8/10 :D

Forever Filly = Score 8/10 :D

Fluttershy Leans In = Score ???/10 :confused:

A Flurry of Emotions = Score -20000000000000/10    (my god, how much I hate this episode). :eww:

48 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

How would you rank the episodes of S7 so far?

1. Parental Glideance (a top-10 of the show)
  2. All Bottled Up
  3. A Flurry of Emotions
  4. Celestial Advice
  5. Rock Solid Friendship
  6. Forever Filly
  7. Fluttershy Leans In (only an average episode)
50 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

How would you rate S7 as a whole so far?

To echo what I wrote here, not bad. The worst is nothing more than average, but until today, the good episodes had some flaw or flaws to hold them back.

How does it hold up compared to the other seasons, though? Too early to determine.

• Brohoof 1

I've yet to see Forever Filly and Parental Guidance since I'm waiting for the official release, but so far this season has been pretty strong.

Celestial Advice is hands down my favorite so far, since Celestia finally got some decent character development and screen time, followed by Fluttershy Leans In, A Flurry of Emotions, All Bottled Up and finally Rock Solid Friendship.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Parental Glidance

Celestial Advice

All Bottled Up

Rock Solid Friendship

A Flurry of Emotions

Fluttershy Leans In

Forever Filly

And even then, Forever Filly is really just Okay at worst. I'd probably give it like a C or a C+

While I still think it's too early to rank S7, so far I've been a lot happier with it that S6

Edited by Whompy Whomperson

Only watched 5, Hate watching em Early

1. Fluttershy Leans In

2. All Bottled Up

3. Celestial advice

4. A Flurry of Emotions

5. Rock Solid Friendship

So Far, Season 7 is Going Great

Possibly the start of my favorite season! Maybe. Season 4 is currently my favorite. If it keeps up the amazing episodes it will be.

My episode score sheet:

E1: 8/10

E2: 9/10

E3: 8/10

E4: 10/10

E5: 7.5/10

E6: 10/10

E7: 10/10

On 5/7/2017 at 7:23 PM, VG_Addict said:

How would you rank the episodes of S7 so far?

How would you rate S7 as a whole so far?

E1: 6/10

E2: 2/10

E3: 8.5/10

E4: 3/10

E5: 7.5/10

E6: 8/10

E7: 6.5/10

Not so good so far. Pretty boring overall, Alot of stinkers, and no "Great" episodes to counterbalance it. Plus the premier and season so far have zero adventure plot or meta plot to it, and about the only meta-plot that It looks like we have to look forward to for this season is "more glimmer".

Pretty much 4/10 for the season so far (I drop it points for having no "hook" to it like S4, grading it on more than just the mean episode average)

(edited)

I talked about trends in another thread, and I'm still pretty pleased with how the season is working with a partially changed status quo for nearly all of the characters, but Starlight Glimmer is starting to bore me, which is unfortunate given how much I liked her in season 6, and I'm not enjoying most of these episodes much in general. At least main characters aren't being shoved into horrible mentor roles anymore, and at least the show has finally retained a slice-of-life focus, even if it's lacking in the humour department.

As far as ranking goes, it'd look something like this as of right now. 

1. "A Flurry of Emotions" - 93
  2. "Parental Glideance" -  80
  3. "Rock Solid Friendship" - 60
  4. "Celestial Advice" - 50
  5. "Forever Filly" - 48
  6. "All Bottled Up" - 38
  7. "Fluttershy Leans In" - 35

I'll be the one person saying that I honestly think this is a huge step down from season 6, which I found pretty consistently entertaining with only the occasional dud, even if it sometimes came at the expense of coherency, direction, or novelty, although I felt like the season managed all three fairly often. For comparison, here's my ranking of the first 7 season 6 episodes (some approximated due to my rating system not being incorporated when I watched them). 

1. "A Hearth's Warming Tail" - 100
  2. "The Crystalling" - 93
  3. "The Gift of the Maud Pie" - 90
  4. "On Your Marks" - ~70
  5. "Gauntlet of Fire" - ~65
  6. "Newbie Dash" - 63
  7. "No Second Prances" - ~43

Generally a lot higher, because I liked season 6 a fair bit. Surely I can't be alone in this. 

Edited by AlexanderThrond

Every episode beside Fluttershy Lean was at least somehwat good. But Maud and Dash parents episode were the best so far because they explore some more complicated realtionships. They shown us that Maud is deeper than a meme character and Dash became so arogant and full of herself because of the support that her parents gave her for entire life. And they did it because she is their only child unlike other mane6 who have sibling.

(edited)

Updated episode scoresheet:

E1: 8/10

E2: 9/10

E3: 8/10

E4: 10/10

E5: 7.5/10

E6: 10/10

E7: 10/10

E8: 6/10

E9: 7.5/10

E10: 8.5/10

didn't like episode 8 too much, it was okay i guess. And then episode 9 is kinda like eh.

Edited by Firedog