Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Dafuq? They are freaking ponies, if you are talking about attraction in a sexual way none of them are in any way attractive. They are cute and aesthetically attractive, but NO. 

Dafuq? They are freaking ponies, if you are talking about attraction in a sexual way none of them are in any way attractive. They are cute and aesthetically attractive, but NO. 

That is your opinion but most of the other people in this thread would beg to differ. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Different people are attracted to different things.

• Brohoof 2

Who wouldn't say fluttershy

Dunno wink.png

Why would anypony say rainbowdash for this? xD

Cause

_rainbow_dash__s_wedding_dress__by_anaxb

crystal_roses_by_auranite-d5qpuyk.png

winter_rainbow_dash_by_musapan-d4js5mk.p

And that isn't even taking personality into consideration :).

Here's a pretty good picture of Pinkie Pie too, even if a lot of her attractiveness comes from her personality.

makeover_v_by_bpie-d665oa2.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

If we were talking about actual ponies, I would agree, and in fact, I would find it extremely disgusting. However, we are talking about characters that really look nothing like actual ponies, and in my opinion, they can be very attractive. I mean Rarity was specifically designed to be incredibly beautiful, so it's no surprise that many people find her very attractive.

Edited by Champion RD92

If we were talking about actual ponies, I would agree, and in fact, I would find it extremely disgusting. However, we are talking about characters that really look nothing like actual ponies, and in my opinion, they can be very attractive. I mean Rarity was specifically designed to be incredibly beautiful, so it's no surprise that many people find her very attractive.

Well I'm still not getting anything, because I don't seem them in any sort of sexual way. I guess Rarity is a pretty pony. So is Luna. I guess purple manes are pretty :P

Out of curiosity, does this discussion qualify as delving into bestiality?

omgwtfbbq

I posted in this thread long ago, but my list has updated majorly over the past 2 months.

1: Twilight Sparkle

2: Spitfire

3: Octavia

4: Rainbow Dash

5: Apple Jack

6: Scootaloo

7: Sweetie Belle

8: Shining Armor(I'm a guy, but my god..)

9: Derpy

10: Celestia

11: Luna

12: Cadence

13: Pinkie Pie

14: Fluttershy

15: Trixie

16: Cheerilee(not sure if i spelled that right)

17: Trixie

18: Berry Punch

19: Lyra Heartstrings

20: Apple Bloom

img-1499674-5-makeover_v_by_bpie-d665oa2

Wow, I don't normally find Pinkie Pie attractive, but she looks amazing in that picture!!! Her mane just looks gorgeous!!! wub.png 

Well I'm still not getting anything, because I don't seem them in any sort of sexual way. I guess Rarity is a pretty pony. So is Luna. I guess purple manes are pretty tongue.png

It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual attraction, it can just be that you think they are pretty or cute.

I don't understand why some people say that they do not consider Pinkie Pie attractive.  Her poofy mane and tail are adorable.  Of course, a lot of her appeal for me is her personality.  So it might be difficult for me to separate my overall affection for her character from just her appearance.  On the other hand, I have always thought that girls looked particularly attractive in pink. 

I don't understand why some people say that they do not consider Pinkie Pie attractive.  Her poofy mane and tail are adorable.  Of course, a lot of her appeal for me is her personality.  So it might be difficult for me to separate my overall affection for her character from just her appearance.  On the other hand, I have always thought that girls looked particularly attractive in pink. 

Personally, I prefer girls with straight hair, so I don't really care for the poofy mane. Also, her personality is a bit annoying to me, so there you go.

• Brohoof 2

It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual attraction, it can just be that you think they are pretty or cute.

I guess Rarity is the prettiest pony, she is by no mean my favorite but her design rocks. Twilight is also pretty good, I like that stripe, though I find her hair a bit too straight. Fluttershy is adorable. I like straight maned Pinkie over normal Pinkie. Trixie is in a similar vein to Rarity. Luna also rocks. This Holly Dash BGP is pretty rad. And Bloomsworth. 

• Brohoof 1

She's not my favourite but, I would go for Rainbow dash, sorry I just gotta a thing for lesbians sure I can never get them but you know what guys doesn't?

Nowhere has it ever said that Rainbow Dash is a lesbian. Gah, I hate it when people just assume tomboy automatically means lesbian.

Her sexuality (along with every member of the mane 6, save for Rarity) has not been confirmed. 

Pie is beautiful, so Soarin. XD My heart will always belong to George Weasley forever and ever....and Pete Wentz. And for a mare........Rarity...

why, miss rarity is the most attractive pony 

then Spitfire

then Fluttershy

then Applejack

then rainbow dash

then fleur de lis

then pinkie pie

I think Celestia is quite attractive in my opinion. She is very wise, caring has a beautiful mane,color scheme and the fact that she can raise the sun is pretty awesome smile.png

• Brohoof 2

post-15992-0-48086000-1369689516_thumb.jpg

Big Mac is the best.

Am I the only one who sees him as an intellectual who doesn't want to reveal himself?

post-15992-0-83177200-1369689675_thumb.png

Plus he was adorable as a gangly teenage colt :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm, I already answered this thread but since it's so fun discussing pony sexiness XD. I'll give another answer. I think Nurse Red Heart is pretty nice looking (Dat Shhh!!! when she told Pinkie to be quite in Baby Cakes). Though overall, I think I like white fur coat ponies since Rarity is also pretty hot. Her accent is to die for and she is very independent and knows what she wants. Which is a huge plus for me. : D

Edited by Pinkie Pie 3 U
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Rarity and RD are TIED and Twilight is one behind. II really hope Rarity or Twilight wins because those two ponies are darn beautiful.

Nowhere has it ever said that Rainbow Dash is a lesbian. Gah, I hate it when people just assume tomboy automatically means lesbian.

Her sexuality (along with every member of the mane 6, save for Rarity) has not been confirmed. 

Unless I am stupid, I heard somewhere that Rarity is a lesbian. Is that actually true? O.o (since you know and everything I hope I don't trouble you by asking you this)

Unless I am stupid, I heard somewhere that Rarity is a lesbian. Is that actually true? O.o (since you know and everything I hope I don't trouble you by asking you this)

None of the mane 6 really have a sexuality. It's really up to the each fan themselves if in your head canon she's lesbian then she's lesbian.

(edited)

Rarity and RD are TIED and Twilight is one behind. II really hope Rarity or Twilight wins because those two ponies are darn beautiful.

Well, I would say it's safe to assume Rarity is straight, considering we see her swooning over stallions multiple times in the series. Not to mention at one point she wanted to marry a prince. You could even go out on a limb and say that Twilight is straight, considering her attraction to Flash Sentry (Though that movie was non canon, so it's a bit of a stretch. The other mane 6 are fair game. 

But like Rappy0 said, nobody can really change your headcanon. If you want certain characters to be lesbian, nobody can really stop you lol

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~

Hm. I know I've already answered, buuut, eh. Opinions change, right?

Cloud to the chaser.

I swear, sexiest pony I've seen in the show. :P

(Awesome mane / colorscheme, also, natural eyeliner-stuff. xD)

Flitter is pretty cute too, I suppose.

For me? It's a tie between Cloud Chaser (Favorite BG pony), Carrot Top (Another of my favorites),  Cadence (My favorite princess), and AJ (My favorite of the mane 6)

I'm not biased :ph34r:

Mane cast: Rainbow Dash and/or Fluttershy.

Background: Oh hell...Spitfire. No, Apple Cider! No, no, uh...I can't choose and you can't make me! ;w;

• Brohoof 2