Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

On 1/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, Fennekin said:

"Right. Of course. You can go find her, or we can wait right here. And needless to say, i have some apologising for myself to do, too." Midnight said. 

"Exactly. I'll go back, too. Apologise to her truthfully and to my younger brother. Then maybe afterwards we can go perhaps maybe do something?" Swirling asked hopefully.

"Yeah, Let's go apologize to the others. Maybe I'll buy you all your favorite treats." U. Will said as he and Swirling headed back to Midnight's place.

@Maple Bat

On 1/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Yeah, Let's go apologize to the others. Maybe I'll buy you all your favorite treats." U. Will said as he and Swirling headed back to Midnight's place.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:09 PM, Fennekin said:

"Right. Of course. You can go find her, or we can wait right here. And needless to say, i have some apologising for myself to do, too." Midnight said.

Maple went to open the door, She pushed it open, seeing Swirling just outside. She trotted over to her. "Swirling... Listen, Don't say anything for a second... I'm Captain Maple... I don't care what you think of me. Nor do I care what you think of the rest of my kind. I do what I do to protect everypony... That said My reaction earlier was... Unprofessional and to be frank, uncalled for. Something like that makes me seem as if I'm not capable of doing what I do... So, I'm sorry that I took so much offeense to your 'Monster' Comment. I'd really like to show you that we bats aren't bad ponies." She offered a hoof to Swirling "What do you say? Wanna let me have a chance?"

3 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple went to open the door, She pushed it open, seeing Swirling just outside. She trotted over to her. "Swirling... Listen, Don't say anything for a second... I'm Captain Maple... I don't care what you think of me. Nor do I care what you think of the rest of my kind. I do what I do to protect everypony... That said My reaction earlier was... Unprofessional and to be frank, uncalled for. Something like that makes me seem as if I'm not capable of doing what I do... So, I'm sorry that I took so much offeense to your 'Monster' Comment. I'd really like to show you that we bats aren't bad ponies." She offered a hoof to Swirling "What do you say? Wanna let me have a chance?"

"Yeah, i would love to." Swirling said. "I'm sorry, I just never met a bat pony before. I said some things i'm not proud of, but to be frank, i'm glad my brother is friends with a royal guard captain, so i dont need to worry about him being hurt. I'm sorry i said those things." she shook maples hoof. "I would love to give you a chance, maybe be a friend?"

12 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

"Yeah, i would love to." Swirling said. "I'm sorry, I just never met a bat pony before. I said some things i'm not proud of, but to be frank, i'm glad my brother is friends with a royal guard captain, so i dont need to worry about him being hurt. I'm sorry i said those things." she shook maples hoof. "I would love to give you a chance, maybe be a friend?"

The Wills smiled and nodded in approval at the Mares making up. "So what shall we do, now? We're open to suggestions."

19 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

The Wills smiled and nodded in approval at the Mares making up. "So what shall we do, now? We're open to suggestions."

"Oooh, i dont know. I wasnt planning on doing anything." Midnight said. "What about you, sis?"

"I honestly don't know, either. I was thinking we could go out somewhere as a group of friends tonight, im not doing anything." Swirling suggested. She looked at the bare walls. "Are you sure you dont want me to come and hang up some paintings?" 

"Yeah, im sure. But anyways, a night out does sound fun, i mean if all of us are okay with it." he said.

Edited by Fennekin

• 3 months later...

@Sylveon @SwitchGuy2018

"Well, I would love that! I would like to get to know Swirling better, and Maybe even earn a bit more of your trust." Maple said the mistrust still fresh. "No hard feelings about that whole thing right?" She said nudging Swirling in the side smiling at her.

" Well, I'm not sure about you guys... I could go for something super sweet! Like a milkshake!" The draconequus happily, and loudly declared to the group.

@SwitchGuy2018 @Maple Bat

"That would be awesome! Milkshakes are fun, and we can go out and break the ice a little bit" Swirling said, excited. "I would love to go, if will would be alright with it."

"Honestly i would love it, and you can also show my friends some of your latest sketches of drawings if you want to. " Midnight said. "However. I don't really know if will wants to go, so i agree with you. Its best to ask him what he thinks. What about it will, milkshakes sound good for you?"

51 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

@SwitchGuy2018 @Maple Bat

"That would be awesome! Milkshakes are fun, and we can go out and break the ice a little bit" Swirling said, excited. "I would love to go, if will would be alright with it."

"Honestly i would love it, and you can also show my friends some of your latest sketches of drawings if you want to. " Midnight said. "However. I don't really know if will wants to go, so i agree with you. Its best to ask him what he thinks. What about it will, milkshakes sound good for you?"

@Maple Bat

"We don't like milkshakes," U. Will started.

"But we love to hang out with our friends" finished C. Will

"So, let's go" The 2 Will said.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 8:15 AM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

@Maple Bat

"We don't like milkshakes," U. Will started.

"But we love to hang out with our friends" finished C. Will

"So, let's go" The 2 Will said.

"Oh, I didnt know about your distaste of milkshakes. I'm not going to force you to come with if you don't like them. " Midnight said. "We can go somewhere else if you want to."

"Mid, they said they wanted to go, they just don't like Milkshakes. They can go, they just dont have to order anything. " Swirling sighed. She addressed Will. "You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to, we can just go there and talk. "

"Hey, Will... We're not going to leave you out. Tell you what, You just tell me something sweet you'd like and I'll get it in the bink of an eye! Time Manipulation does give me that ability you know. Don't worry of course I'll pay for it." Woody pay him on the back standing at his full height. So he was about half as tall as discord normally. "Just tell me something you'd like. Something sweet preferably."

" We can all start to head to sugercube corner. Woody, you can meet us there. Right bro?" Maple gave him a challenging glare everyone knew what she meant by it. She wanted a race to it.

" Oh you know I can! I'm going to beat you there too even needing to get Wills sweet too. What would you like anyways Will?"

(edited)
15 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"Hey, Will... We're not going to leave you out. Tell you what, You just tell me something sweet you'd like and I'll get it in the bink of an eye! Time Manipulation does give me that ability you know. Don't worry of course I'll pay for it." Woody pay him on the back standing at his full height. So he was about half as tall as discord normally. "Just tell me something you'd like. Something sweet preferably."

" We can all start to head to sugercube corner. Woody, you can meet us there. Right bro?" Maple gave him a challenging glare everyone knew what she meant by it. She wanted a race to it.

" Oh you know I can! I'm going to beat you there too even needing to get Wills sweet too. What would you like anyways Will?"

Both versions of Will looked at Woody with newfound emotions and shyly muttered under their breath. "You, sweetie." Though they were quick to cover his revealing answer by saying louder, "I mean, I want Rice Krispy."

They couldn't believe themselves that they didn't noticed it before but the Draconequus Woody has earned the secret affection of Will. Soulmate, you and I both know Woody's amazing, but I don't think he feels the same way about us, both Wills mentally and mutually thought to each other. 

They both looked at Woody, hoping for some kind of sign that Woody felt the same way as them.

Edited by SwitchGuy2018

@Maple Bat

"Now Woody, is that a challange? Because I could beat you any day of the week!" Midnight said, smiling. "Anytime, anywhere, any day of the week!"

"Oh, i think my younger brother finally got over his fear of heights!" Swirling said, causing her brother's face to flush red with embarrassment. 

"Sis, why?! My fear of heights is perfectly justified! the moment i get exhausted while flying, fall down to the ground and that would be the end of me!" he argued.

@SwitchGuy2018

He took one breath and sighed. He later turned to Will. "Rice Krispies, ah? Never heard of them. They sound interesting enough."

@SwitchGuy2018 @Ninetales

" Can't say I've heard of that either... Do you think Pinkie knows?..." Woody rubbed his chin with a paw. A small smirk creeping onto his face " But... I could've swore I heard something else there too... Hehe. I'll go ask Pinkie about that thing really fast." He warps away... Assumably to return soon.

"Did He want us to wait or meet him there?... Nah he wants us to wait I'm sure. I'd like to see the 3 of us race Midnight... Woody's probably just gonna use his time manipulation powers to win... If he does of course then we just disqualify Him, I still wanna race you."

@Maple Bat

"Okay. You're on!" Midnight said, excited. Finally, ill get to prove my sister that i can do somthing wifhout her assistance! "I would love a race, let's go!" 

"Can't we just go there as a group of friends? why must you insist on making everything difficult?" Swirling asked, annoyed. "what's up with you making everything competitive?"

Midnight sighed. Really getting tired of my sister patronizing me, he thought to himself. "We can hang out after, i just want to prove myself, and perhaps get over my fear of heights. "

5 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@SwitchGuy2018 @Ninetales

" Can't say I've heard of that either... Do you think Pinkie knows?..." Woody rubbed his chin with a paw. A small smirk creeping onto his face " But... I could've swore I heard something else there too... Hehe. I'll go ask Pinkie about that thing really fast." He warps away... Assumably to return soon.

"Did He want us to wait or meet him there?... Nah he wants us to wait I'm sure. I'd like to see the 3 of us race Midnight... Woody's probably just gonna use his time manipulation powers to win... If he does of course then we just disqualify Him, I still wanna race you."

1 hour ago, Ninetales said:

@Maple Bat

"Okay. You're on!" Midnight said, excited. Finally, ill get to prove my sister that i can do somthing wifhout her assistance! "I would love a race, let's go!" 

"Can't we just go there as a group of friends? why must you insist on making everything difficult?" Swirling asked, annoyed. "what's up with you making everything competitive?"

Midnight sighed. Really getting tired of my sister patronizing me, he thought to himself. "We can hang out after, i just want to prove myself, and perhaps get over my fear of heights. "

Will felt sad when Woody disappeared but he tried to mask it. "I'm up for a flying race when you guys are ready."

Maple laughed " Ok...So I've never seen you fly full speed... Might have a chance in a short dash but I've got a guards endurance. I don't slow down... for a long time. So it depends how far we're going your chances! Anywhere you wanna race too I'm ready!" Maple seemed excited. She did love competition but she loved winning those contest even more. "Name the finish line pal!"

Woody wasn't quite back yet... Assumably waiting on the order that Will had asked for.

"Oh, uh I never really thought of a finish line." Midnight said, thinking. he thought about the finish line. Then he stopped. "Wait, f-f-flying? M-maybe my sis was right, we can just walk there. " He stuttered, trying to hide the sound of fear in his voice.  "wouldn't that be a better idea? It would be much safer! "

Swirling sighed. she was exhausted of her brother's excuses. "You're not going to get over your fear if you keep putting it down, Mid. Trust me on this. Just give it a try okay? I'll stay here while you have fun with your friends. Don't worry, you'll be safe."

Midnight looked at his sister. And back to maple. "You're right. And no i don't have an idea. Maybe to the library and back? Orr perhaps ths other side of the town, i don't know."

"Library and back Alright that's a reasonable distance... Let's do it! Will can you be out Finish line moderator? So we know who came in f-" Maple was interrupted as Woody appeared in the center of the room again.

"Will ...I'm not sure what this Rice Krispie thingy... is but Pinkie let me try a bit and It was pretty good" Woody hands him a small bowl of it. "It wasn't expensive. So it's on me!"

"Woody you don't have a-" Maple was again interrupted

"Don't worry I helped make it so It actually didn't cost anything" He chuckled giving Maple a thumbs up.

5 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"Library and back Alright that's a reasonable distance... Let's do it! Will can you be out Finish line moderator? So we know who came in f-" Maple was interrupted as Woody appeared in the center of the room again.

"Will ...I'm not sure what this Rice Krispie thingy... is but Pinkie let me try a bit and It was pretty good" Woody hands him a small bowl of it. "It wasn't expensive. So it's on me!"

"Woody you don't have a-" Maple was again interrupted

"Don't worry I helped make it so It actually didn't cost anything" He chuckled giving Maple a thumbs up.

"Uh, thanks Woody." U. Will said as he took the bowl and took bites of it as he continued talking.

Turning to Maple, Will smiled and said, "Sure, I can stay here and be Finish Line Moderator"

"Great! Cant wait! I will be ready for whatever you give to me, this race is on!" Midnight said, excited. "You ready? Ill wait outside for ya!" 

Swirling watched her younger brother run out the door before looking at will. "You do the disney plays right? Perhaps i can donate some paintings for you to use, or make larger backdrops. Or perhaps, i can do some other things if you want me to, it is always nice to meet another aspiring artist. I mean, after this race is over. " she suggested.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh, It's so on!" Maple runs outside walking up and putting a line in the dirt with a hoof "Starting and finish line... To the library and back! Wait on Will, however... So he can watch to see who wins." Maple's wings opened up

Meanwhile back inside,

Woody looked at will up and down "Well I think me and Will here will team up, I can do the singing for his shows with my lovely voice. And he'll do what he normally does... But one second" Woody smiled slyly, leaning down to just above Will's eye level "I swear I saw a look in your eyes earlier... is there something you're not telling me? Hmm?" He asked in a hushed tone not saying it fully out-loud.

On 6/4/2018 at 6:29 PM, Libra said:

"Great! Cant wait! I will be ready for whatever you give to me, this race is on!" Midnight said, excited. "You ready? Ill wait outside for ya!" 

Swirling watched her younger brother run out the door before looking at will. "You do the disney plays right? Perhaps i can donate some paintings for you to use, or make larger backdrops. Or perhaps, i can do some other things if you want me to, it is always nice to meet another aspiring artist. I mean, after this race is over. " she suggested.

"Normally I wouldn't need backdrops since my Disney Magic provides all I need and my Changeling provides the costumes, but I would gladly use yours in our next performance." U. Will Said.

17 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"Oh, It's so on!" Maple runs outside walking up and putting a line in the dirt with a hoof "Starting and finish line... To the library and back! Wait on Will, however... So he can watch to see who wins." Maple's wings opened up

Meanwhile back inside,

Woody looked at will up and down "Well I think me and Will here will team up, I can do the singing for his shows with my lovely voice. And he'll do what he normally does... But one second" Woody smiled slyly, leaning down to just above Will's eye level "I swear I saw a look in your eyes earlier... is there something you're not telling me? Hmm?" He asked in a hushed tone not saying it fully out-loud.

The Wills blushed. "Um, maybe we'll tell you after the race." They said nervously. Even though both Wills could tell that Woody might have some feelings for the two souls of himself (if that makes sense), they were both horrified of rejection and were trying to put it off as long as possible.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:30 AM, Maple Bat said:

Meanwhile back inside,

"Alright! Now we're talking!" Midnight said. "However, you are right. We should wait for will before we do anything. And i'm perfectly willing to wait until will is ready before we begin." With that, he stood eagerly at the starting line, waiting. "Wait, hold on! I need to do this first!" Midnight later used his hoof to raise his hood so it was covering his head. "Keeps my mane from flying in my face, so now i'm ready."

Maple got on the starting line. "Well If you think it helps I'm not going to question. Hope you're ready to lose!" Maple taunted chuckling. Kicking the dirt under her hoof "Really though, good luck. May the better of us win."

"Aww... Well ok, I'll wait until after the race." Woody had a pretty good idea... but he didn't want to act on it... or he might make things very awkward. "C'mon! They're waiting for us!" He waved a paw, motioning for Will and Swirling to follow him. When he got outside Woody hummed a light, warm melody spawning a small bucket of popcorn, he started to float on his back and set the small bucket on his stomach "Make this good you two!"

Maple got on the starting line. "Well If you think it helps I'm not going to question. Hope you're ready to lose!" Maple taunted chuckling. Kicking the dirt under her hoof "Really though, good luck. May the better of us win."

"Aww... Well ok, I'll wait until after the race." Woody had a pretty good idea... but he didn't want to act on it... or he might make things very awkward. "C'mon! They're waiting for us!" He waved a paw, motioning for Will and Swirling to follow him. When he got outside Woody hummed a light, warm melody spawning a small bucket of popcorn, he started to float on his back and set the small bucket on his stomach "Make this good you two!"

The Will Guides made their way to their position as Finish Line Moderator. However, their mind wasn't on the race as much as it was on an certain handsome, playful, and kind draconequs. "Okay, whenever you guys are ready, you may start the race.."