Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find the Music in You ~ Fluttershy Art

Rikifive

Hello everypony!

It's one of my most favorite songs and I really love how that costume matches her eyes. :wub:
She looks extremely adorable and the song filled with positive energy combined with her smile brightens up every single day. :fluttershy:  
That's why I just had to draw her. I was literally smiling when I was working on her.
^_^

iEVi6eW.png

I'm bad at traditional and digital art, I'm just learning - I admit I took a screenshot from the episode and used that as a reference. Soooo... I cheated a little. :adorkable: I've tried to give it a personal touch here and there though (shading/fluffier look/background). That took me a whole day to make. :P

Doesn't she look like a sunshine? :wub: 

@Fluttershy Friend, I hope you'll like it. :catface: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 10

I was literally smiling when I was working on her. ^_^

It's just very nice that drawing makes a real pleasure! :squee:( It is quite easy to do when You drawing Master of Kindness!^_^).

I'm bad at traditional and digital art,

A fee! A little lier! (kłamczuszek):orly:

I cheated a little. :adorkable:

Why are you sad friend? It's OK! Smile please!:fluttershy:

Doesn't she look like a sunshine? :wub: 

At your picture She looks like............ She always looks!:fluttershy::wub:

@Fluttershy Friend, I hope you'll like it. :catface: 

I tell you something Riki. When I saw this artwork in my cell at the first I was sure you simply posted a screen shot.:D Your artwork is veeeery good! I like it! It is only one two very small things to improve in this Flutter - Her ear and the end of tail. Your picture at the whole looks like you making artworks since months not days! Congrats! :yay:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Alpakachii said:

And she looks so happy being on stage

And seeing her like this makes me happy as well. :catface: Thank you! :)

10 hours ago, Meson Bolt said:

I love her fluffy little ears... :wub:

:wub:

6 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It's just very nice that drawing makes a real pleasure! :squee:( It is quite easy to do when You drawing Master of Kindness!^_^).

Oh indeed it is. She was always there smiling, waiting patiently for being completed - that was motivating, it really was. :P Even though she's just a fictional character, she has a noticeable warm aura around her. :catface: 

A fee! A little lier! (kłamczuszek):orly:

Pfft, everypony could do that, believe me. :derp: There's more effort and time than skills put in there. .. and maybe feelings. :muffins:

Why are you sad friend? It's OK! Smile please!:fluttershy:

I know it's not bad to help yourself a little, but still, I wish I could come up with every single line all by myself. Small steps, small steps. :fluttershy: 

At your picture She looks like............ She always looks!:fluttershy::wub:

But in that costume, on stat stage and that smile, she looks better than ever. :kindness: 

When I saw this artwork in my cell at the first I was sure you simply posted a screen shot.:D Your artwork is veeeery good! I like it!

I nailed it! YAY! :yay: 

It is only one two very small things to improve in this Flutter - Her ear and the end of tail.

I can see why her tail looks kind of weird. :P Well, her tail is thin at the end, so I think it is accurate, though probably I made it look just weird. ^_^ 

Though as for her ear - what do you mean? Looks fine to me. :derp: 

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Your picture at the whole looks like you making artworks since months not days! Congrats! :yay:

Perhaps pixel art gave me a little boost there, because I'm terrible at traditional art. Drawing on paper is what I didn't do much before, same with digital art. :P

Thank you! :) 

• Brohoof 2

Though as for her ear - what do you mean? Looks fine to me. :derp: 

Her ear is too hairy. It looks a bit like ear Flutterbat. I know that many artists doing Her ear like you.

Well, her tail is thin at the end, so I think it is accurate, though probably I made it look just weird.

Yay!

Pfft, everypony could do that, believe me.

I don't believe you (sorry) because for example I couldn't do that!

she's just a fictional character,

1280045__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_screencap_animated_changeling_frown_loop_solo+focus_to+where+and+back+again.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Her ear is too hairy. It looks a bit like ear Flutterbat. I know that many artists doing Her ear like you.

I actually like that. It makes it more real, like she has real hair. :twi:

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yeah- what @Hierok said. :P Fluffy ear gives 16% increased cuteness, so why not go for that bonus. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I don't believe you (sorry) because for example I couldn't do that!

Actually I'm pretty sure you could- ;) 

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

1280045__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_screencap_animated_changeling_frown_loop_solo+focus_to+where+and+back+again.gif

( Upsies! im ded now. :P UUuuhhh think how to fix this... )

I.. I was just joking! Really! That's what ... humans -- would probably say- ..you didn't get that joke? :icwudt: *pfft*, of course I know you're 120% legit- total 'legitness'! That's why I drew you! :squee:

( Yeah, I'm probably dead now... But she's so cute when she's angry! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Impressive! You've captured the original MLP style perfectly! I've been trying that for some time, and for some reason I cannot get it right. Such a simple style, yet it feels so difficult to draw. You've done it so well though, love it! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Cl0udChaser said:

I love it Rikifive. Nice job. :D

Happy to hear that, thank you! :) 

6 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

Impressive! You've captured the original MLP style perfectly! I've been trying that for some time, and for some reason I cannot get it right. Such a simple style, yet it feels so difficult to draw. You've done it so well though, love it! :pinkie:

Heh, that's because I took a screenshot from that episode and used that as a reference. :P That's true- it looks simple, but it may be difficult to get it right at the beginning. Try using references and/or probably some images explaining pony's body proportions - after some time it should be coming easier. :P Nevertheless, thank you! I'm really happy to hear that! :wub: 

1 hour ago, BlinkZ said:

I love the facial expersion. really does look like she sining her heart out. Can't judge Quality though i'm inexperienced 

Exactly- it really looks like her true smile coming straight from the heart. :kindness: No worries, that's fine- the quality is probably nothing special anyway. :derp:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...