Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Canterlot Movie Club (EG Shorts)

Ginger Ale

The Canterlot Movie Club  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like the new "The Canterlot Movie Club" episode of Equestria Girl shorts?

• It was apple-tastic. (I loved it)
    • Not really, boring like a casual chicken. (meh)
    • Sweetie Belle's singing is even more interesting than that episode. (I hated it)
    • I prefer riding my scooter. (I have seen better.)

Did you watch the brand new Canterlot Movie Club Equestria Girls Mini Short yet? 

Officially explained, our three favorite foals are still CMC in human version but the opening name is different. "Canterlot Movie Club" :catface:

It was so interesting and amazing that CMC was Canterlot Movie Club since they can not seek for cutie marks. What is your opinion about it? Did you like it?

cutie mark crusaders equestria< girl ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Also finally the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally speak actual words in the show! <3

I loved her Daring Do Look A like hats and their newly named creative club. Hope they find their own unique talents.

Pinkie Pie's pet Gummy was a plushie from all the beginning, I should have known from Sunset Shimmers' episode when she finds her perfect pet and the CMC's claw adventure was even fun. I love the design of Equestria Girls on Cutie Mark Crusaders. 

I can't believe Gummy's favorite movie is Daring Do xD! 

Spoiler

599a682fe9891_EkranGrnts(7).png.27eabe294dfc2b129d8d1b71e0d07141.png

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Also finally the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally speak actual words in the show! <3

Technically all three had lines in the first movie but yeah this was great. The CMC were not only adorable but also had a pretty good story with the short. A lot of nice action it really made the short feel fuller than a lot of the others.

• Brohoof 1

I loved it @Ginger Ale . It was a little shorter for me than the other shorts but finally they gave speech rights to CMC. (Canterlot Movie Club) I mean Lol. Nice post, you are super fast to hold this thread up. It just came few hours ago.

You are fast like Rainbow Dash.

mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-mlp-art-905005.gif

• Brohoof 2

Just now, KH7672 said:

Technically all three had lines in the first movie but yeah this was great. The CMC were not only adorable but also had a pretty good story with the short. A lot of nice action it really made the short feel fuller than a lot of the others.

I agree the adventure was amazing. Gummy is still a plushie and his favorite is Daring Do, that was funny also and I forgot about their lines in the first movie maybe because they were not the major character there and we saw them less than in this episode. 

• Brohoof 2

It's about time the CMC were given a starring role in Equestria Girls--even if it was only for about three minutes. I like how they kept on referencing 'CMC' even though the acronym doesn't make sense in the human world given cutie marks in EQG are attributed to accessories. This short was entertaining to watch especially how they searched all over to find Gummy--I have a feeling I know who put him in the crane game--and of course, we can't forget about Pinkie Pie who was also present.

• Brohoof 4

22 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

It's about time the CMC were given a starring role in Equestria Girls--even if it was only for about three minutes. I like how they kept on referencing 'CMC' even though the acronym doesn't make sense in the human world given cutie marks in EQG are attributed to accessories. This short was entertaining to watch especially how they searched all over to find Gummy--I have a feeling I know who put him in the crane game--and of course, we can't forget about Pinkie Pie who was also present.

Who put him in the crane? And I agree too. It was a nice episode and CMC was finally being main characters as EGz

• Brohoof 1

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎21 at 0:14 AM, Ginger Ale said:

Who put him in the crane? And I agree too. It was a nice episode and CMC was finally being main characters as EGz

The guy who was standing there and not allowing anyone into the theatre until the allotted time--he was Juniper's boss during Mirror Magic.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Still pales in comparison to the "Rainbow Rocks" shorts, still looks pretty weird, but this is a lot more entertaining than many of the others. Glad some of these are starting to genuinely feel My Little Pony again, and the clever twist on the Cutie Mark Crusaders is the sort of deviation from the show I actually enjoy: changing something which outright cannot work in this setting to something entirely different. Doesn't feel pointless like the changes to Applejack and Twilight. Still kinda mundane, though; wish it had at least surrounded a different movie than the Daring Do film we already know about, and as a bit of a cinephile, I feel particularly disappointed that this wasted the potential of a "Canterlot Movie Club." Still entertaining enough, I suppose. 

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Still pales in comparison to the "Rainbow Rocks" shorts, still looks pretty weird, but this is a lot more entertaining than many of the others. Glad some of these are starting to genuinely feel My Little Pony again, and the clever twist on the Cutie Mark Crusaders is the sort of deviation from the show I actually enjoy: changing something which outright cannot work in this setting to something entirely different. Doesn't feel pointless like the changes to Applejack and Twilight. Still kinda mundane, though; wish it had at least surrounded a different movie than the Daring Do film we already know about, and as a bit of a cinephile, I feel particularly disappointed that this wasted the potential of a "Canterlot Movie Club." Still entertaining enough, I suppose. 

I think the CMC deviation here works doubly well on the grounds that Equestria doesn't seem to have movies like they do. We've seen a movie theater in the show before, but never anything resembling a blockbuster film, suggesting they are made on a very old-school scale at best.