Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Boops and hugs @fluttershy friend and @Alexshy

Oh Thanks! *boops back*

move_along_chp_2_by_dolphinbuster-d5zzc6u.thumb.jpg.2f4235b90bad727059218b9a08606404.jpg

BTW.

1. There is 10.30 AM here already and I still don't write any wall of text!:wau:

2. Since yesterday I am receiving notifications about new posts in this threat. OK. But ...but I didn't choose this function!:blink: 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

1. There is 10.30 AM here already nad I still don't write any wall of text!:wau:

2. Since yesterday I am receiving notifications about new posts in this threat. OK. But ...but I didn't choose this function!:blink: 

1. Thou still hast plenty of time :P

2. Tis magic *waves fore hooves* :orly:

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Still less, than me, who needeth to finish chapter 12 (at last) and go on. :D

Yay! I can see now that I have one phrase less to write!:D;)

I simply have (with regret) be offline for some time.:twi: See you later my friends!

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yay! I can see now that I have one phrase less to write!:D;)

Thou read 't to the end of already published text?!

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Aaaaaaa! I'm short of time... *runs in circles around the throne, guards looking at her like at Pinkie high on sugar* 0.o

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Thou read 't to the end of already published text?!

No! But I would like to! :pinkie: Trust me if the text would be in my native language......One day will be enough! *sigh* Yesterday I read for about 3,5 hours and finished only 6 chapter. :orly: I can't read faster. :twi:So you still have a time!:)

Aaaaaaa! I'm short of time... *runs in circles around the throne, guards looking at her like at Pinkie high on sugar* 0.o

:D How sweet scared Luna!

• Brohoof 3

*boops @Alexshy with despair in his eyes*

Ayy, that German test went about as well as I expected, which is, not well at all. And on my way to school and back, it was also raining. So 45 minutes of cycling in the freezing rain, 30 minutes of despair-inducing test making, and another 45 minutes of cycling back home. Pity meheeeheeeheeeeeeeeee... :c

7JwBXx.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor booping self during test to calm down; 2017, colourised ~

"whew, I'm glad all this is over now"

• Brohoof 4

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

3 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy with despair in his eyes*

Ayy, that German test went about as well as I expected, which is, not well at all. And on my way to school and back, it was also raining. So 45 minutes of cycling in the freezing rain, 30 minutes of despair-inducing test making, and another 45 minutes of cycling back home. Pity meheeeheeeheeeeeeeeee... :c

7JwBXx.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor booping self during test to calm down; 2017, colourised ~

"whew, I'm glad all this is over now"

*boops and hugs @Holiday Agnaktor* Thou deserved a kiss in thy snoot from us for thy patience, lief! Apologies, I'm too busy for replying fast enough...

mlp-%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BD

We extend our hope to have cheered thee up a zilch after that test.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

*boops @Alexshy with pen in hand*

I think I'm gonna try writing again. I keep thinking about it every time I see you mention you're writing. Before all this illness business started happening I was going to try writing, but it kinda got forced to the back of the priority list. I should have a lot more time now though, so I'm going to give it a try again. Woo!

293092__safe_artist-colon-lulubell_princess+luna_twilight+sparkle_alicorn_boop_female_lesbian_mare_noseboop_pony_prone_shipping_simple+background_trans.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor giving Alexshy a good snoot booping; 2017, colourised ~

"brb writing fic about Rarity being all menacing n' stuff"

• Brohoof 2

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

*boops @Alexshy*

Well, if all goes to plan, it should be quite something. I'm writing this based on a short story that I had to write for literature in school. And as everyone knows, it's not literature unless someone dies. (At least, that's what I can gather from all the stories we were given to read in class, I mean, even an innocent story about a pair of binoculars ended in the main character throwing the binoculars of a balcony, splitting someone's head open.)

large.jpg

~ Rarity getting ready to pounce on her unsuspecting victim; 2017, colourised ~

"♪ They'll never see it cooomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ♪"

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy*

Well, if all goes to plan, it should be quite something. I'm writing this based on a short story that I had to write for literature in school. And as everyone knows, it's not literature unless someone dies. (At least, that's what I can gather from all the stories we were given to read in class, I mean, even an innocent story about a pair of binoculars ended in the main character throwing the binoculars of a balcony, splitting someone's head open.)

large.jpg

*laughs* Tis must be Ra-ra ready to pounce mine OC (aka The Guardian) :D Poor man... or not so :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Feather Spiral said:

@The Cerberus

*quickly boops and retreats*

Retreat as much as you want, I'm cat so I was quick enough to boop you back before you started running :3

• Brohoof 3

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, my! I'm late, late, late...

*storms past  @The Cerberus to attend the Night Watch training, booping the named pones on the run*

7ef8da99698271385eb72058a03bc.jpg?width=

*Grabs on your tail and hangs on it until you stop* *Then boops you back and runs away* :3

• Brohoof 2

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

2 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy*

large.jpg

Oh no, what did she do to her beautiful mane?

• Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png