Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*checks the certain status update* Gah! Scratch that! Guard, a cup of tea to @Nature Tune instead. *the guard looks like he regrets of not taking howling lessons from Rainbow likewise*

breakfast-delicious-black-tea-and-cake-1

*gulps the cheerful cup of coffee ere 't goeth cold* SLUUUURP!!! :orly:

*boops @Logan_spitfire for humbly sneaking behind the curtains* I don't bite... mostly :D

Lol

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yay. Rarity stare on this picture.... she is quite dangerous;).:blush:

Not sure she is dangerous - determined, yes, but nothing wrong with being a strong willed pone who knows what she wants :D

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Not sure she is dangerous - determined, yes, but nothing wrong with being a strong willed pone who knows what she wants :D

I suspect what she wanteth... That can be dangerous in so many ways :D

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, tis wondrous day...... NOT! :orly: Shall be having full 24 shift once again. So much for Tia dealing with mine sleepy head last night, managing the Moon for me. I guess the Sun is mine burden today *facehoofs* *whispers* Bear with cataclysms, if any :P - the mass is larger, than I normally deal with, so... *whistles innocently*

Ooookay! Wish me best of luck, mine valorous ponies... and don't be offended, if 't be true mine replies are belated and messy *rubber duck squeaky sound* Busy-busy-busy alicorn! :blush:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Snow nevertheless* :orly:

It does sound fair though - if 'tia has to cover your shift, you owe her her spa day :)

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

It does sound fair though - if 'tia has to cover your shift, you owe her her spa day :)

*huffs* If only! She is sleeping as a marmot, happy to avoid the day court completely :D Not that I can blame her now... *chuckles*

2 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

She wants YOUR BLOOOOOOOOOD! Blaah! :grin:

Believe me, tis not the worst variant, depending on the situation and those 't toucheth. ;)

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I suspect what she wanteth... That can be dangerous in so many ways :D

Ah well, I am now aware of that particular *cough* issue - but confused if Equestrian stallions are only allowed a herd of one ;)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, I am now aware of that particular *cough* issue - but confused if Equestrian stallions are only allowed a herd of one ;)

*shrugs* Not so sure... With humans tis can vary definitely :D

• Brohoof 1

*huffs* If only! She is sleeping as a marmot, happy to avoid the day court completely :D Not that I can blame her now... *chuckles*

You may wish to verify that - it wouldn't be the first time she has sneaked out, cloaked :)

• Brohoof 1

Checked about 5 minutes ere...

tsk. 'tia and her "my list was three times as long" indeed :)

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*shrugs* Not so sure... With humans tis can vary definitely :D

Ah well, I suspect that may be down to the alpha mare - and some mares are more alpha than others :)

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, I suspect that may be down to the alpha mare - and some mares are more alpha than others :)

What is even more interesting - some being alpha can still share one human ;) *boops @CypherHoof*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @Holiday Agnaktor @Logan_spitfire @Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra @Mirage @Lucky Bolt @Northern Light Dashie @Trotteur Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Snow (again *nodnods*) @The Cerberus (who is sneaking around after hanging on her tail) @Hierok @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Flutterstep @Denim&Venom @Techno Universal @Sparklefan1234 @TempestShadow @Deae Rising Shine~ while she hath a spare minute*

NinjaBoop.png

:D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 12

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

What is even more interesting - some being alpha can still share one human ;) *boops @CypherHoof*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @Holiday Agnaktor @Logan_spitfire @Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra @Mirage @Lucky Bolt @Northern Light Dashie @Trotteur Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Snow (again *nodnods*) @The Cerberus (who is sneaking around after hanging on her tail) @Hierok @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Flutterstep @Denim&Venom @Techno Universal @Sparklefan1234 while she hath a spare minute*

Ah was more thinking they could select which other mares were welcome in their herd... So possibly a case of "sorry darling, but not you" :);)

*boops and offers coffee to @Alexshy, and adds english breakfast tea (and more boops) for @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune

(got a new teapot a few days ago I have yet to try :D )

• Brohoof 3

23 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah was more thinking they could select which other mares were welcome in their herd... So possibly a case of "sorry darling, but not you" :);)

*giggles*

Spoiler

Tis exactly what The Guardian did in her [Rarity] case...

*blushes because of yet another spoiler* Oopsie!!!

*boops and offers coffee to @Alexshy, and adds english breakfast tea (and more boops) for @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune

(got a new teapot a few days ago I have yet to try :D )

Mine gratitude, lief!

Princess-Celestia-royal-my-little-pony-m

WAAAH!!! New teapot!!! *behaves foalishly for detente* :D

Edited by Alexshy
okay, okay :p
  • Brohoof 4

Thanks ponies especially @Alexshy and @CypherHoof for care about me especially my snoot. It is quite difficult to boop you back when some pony walking around the kitchen trying make something and writting on his small cel:Dl. Well I will try. *Boops @Alexshy and @CypherHoof* Thanks for kind words my friend @TempestShadow anyhow it is not true. :)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2