Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode 200?

FrostFlame73

If you think about it, we're already at 169 episodes! Lets say there's another 2 season and *boom* we have another hundredth milestone. What do you think could happen in this Episode 200? Another background pony based episode? Usage of M.A. Larson's ideas that didn't make it to episode 100? Nothing special at all?

• Brohoof 1

If the show manages to make it to the big 200 I do hope it's actually a celebration of what made the show great instead of another Brony-Meme wankfest

• Brohoof 2

32 minutes ago, FrostFlame73 said:

Usage of M.A. Larson's ideas that didn't make it to episode 100? Nothing special at all?

I swear to God if I would absolutely go crazy if Larson's idea involving Fillydelphia and the Flim-Flam Brothers were to ever happen as episode 200.

MAKE IT HAPPEN HASBRO/DHX!

• Brohoof 2

I think for a 200th episode I want a more low-key ep that's just the Mane 6/CMCs reminiscing and shooting off banter. Make it like a clip show 2-parter that goes through all of their character evolutions. 

Edited by n1029
  • Brohoof 1

While I'd find Slice of Life to be Charming, I don't really want another one like that. I think it'll fit better an origin episode like Celestia and Luna, with how everything led to the present or something. Something more meaningful, and not so much fan servicey...... unless if it is bat ponies :squee: 

• Brohoof 2

I think 100 is more special as it's the first 100, but when you get to 200 it doesn't matter as much I guess? It could go either way, but it would have to be at least season 9, which is two seasons away. I think it's best to wait and find out.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Foxy Socks said:

I think 100 is more special as it's the first 100, but when you get to 200 it doesn't matter as much I guess? It could go either way, but it would have to be at least season 9, which is two seasons away. I think it's best to wait and find out.

Yeah, definitely. I was just curious on people’s personal speculation on what they would want/expect. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, FrostFlame73 said:

Yeah, definitely. I was just curious on people’s personal speculation on what they would want/expect. 

I wouldn't mind if they did something though, but it's a bit early to tell.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Foxy Socks said:

I wouldn't mind if they did something though, but it's a bit early to tell.

Maybe, but speculating about that episode is not impossible and it is something many of us like to do. ;)

You know what else would be cool as well? An episode to the future instead to the past, with an unknown  pony researching the feats of the Mane6,  but at the end of the episode reveals she's actually McFlurry :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2