Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

Adjust for cheese.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:55 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Did you squish the cookie cat, though?

CUT ME OFF AGAIN! SEE WHAT HAPPENS! When a woman needs to be comforted, she tells you it's time to buy more SHOES. But she has all the shoes, so we really know she just needs BOOTS! Now everything makes sense. Forever.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Toshigami Equine said:

Adjust for cheese.

CUT ME OFF AGAIN! SEE WHAT HAPPENS! When a woman needs to be comforted, she tells you it's time to buy more SHOES. But she has all the shoes, so we really know she just needs BOOTS! Now everything makes sense. Forever.

But, what about the SHOE EVENT HORIZON? You might end up having to evolve into a birb...

7 hours ago, MaiBigButt said:

I wish I was an elf tbh  B)

Which sort? The irish elves are a nasty bunch, then there are xmas elves, tolkien elves... I quite like the elves from El Goonish, even if we have only seen one so far :)

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Better clarify, I am speaking about 2 transwomen I met IRL 4 days ago.

I think that may be a sample set thing though. You need to go admire mroe trans women until you reach statistical rigor :)

(seriously though, some cis and some trans women are hot, and some are not. I am unaware of any formal comparitive study I could consult, given hotness is mostly in the eye of the beholder anyhow)