Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I think the spicy is implied by the menus and the glasses of water with the meal.

Noting that it is canon that dragons have trouble telling ponies apart :)

Smolder will inevitably outlive her friends. To what extent seeing an embiggened Sandbar (technically a not Sandbar) give her a heart attack?

8 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

*Sigh* :worry: Old bean, you don't deserve to walk among the chickpeas and pintos. Stick to the mung beans and the lentils you're use to...

Beans, beans, the magical fruit
The more you eat, the more you toot!

5 minutes ago, WinterMane said:

Could really go for some elves right about now.

You have nice manners for a thief, and a LIAR! I know the smell and taste of dwarves, no one better!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cwanky said:

You have nice manners for a thief, and a LIAR! I know the smell and taste of dwarves, no one better!

Nothing wrong with a bit of raw dwarf! The secret to cooking dwarves, though, is you have to skin them first!

1 minute ago, WinterMane said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of raw dwarf! The secret to cooking dwarves, though, is you have to skin them first!

The King Under the Mountain is dead! I took his throne, I ate his people like a wolf among sheep! I kill where I wish, WHEN I wish! My armour is iron, no blade can pierce me!

3 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

The King Under the Mountain is dead! I took his throne, I ate his people like a wolf among sheep! I kill where I wish, WHEN I wish! My armour is iron, no blade can pierce me!

You've had one King Under The Mountain, yes. But what about Second king Under The Mountain?

5 minutes ago, WinterMane said:

You've had one King Under The Mountain, yes. But what about Second king Under The Mountain?

You will take NOTHING from me, dwarf. I laid low your warriors of old. I instilled terror in the hearts of men. I AM KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN!

1 hour ago, Cwanky said:

You will take NOTHING from me, dwarf. I laid low your warriors of old. I instilled terror in the hearts of men. I AM KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN!

A dragon? Nonsense. Hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years.

• Brohoof 2