Recommended Posts

An episode of Spike, Ember and Thorax just hanging out, or solving a friendship problem together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the Mane 6 members or Starlight doing Twilight's job for the day.

A Chrysalis episode

A episode based on the villains of the show.

A football related episode

A episode based on Cadance and Shining Armor

A prequel episode based on the Mane 6

Another episode on Pear Butter.

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShootingStar159 said:

What did you think of that comic arc? I just finished it and was pretty underwhelmed by the overall conflict.

Honestly; it's not very good. While I love the deer & all, the main characters were hit by the idiot ball a few times, the deer attacking both Ponyville and Canterot with vines is a tad questionable (especially when Zecora is affected as well), and the overall moral, while not bad, is a tad messy. It has it's good points and while I don't count it as bad...it's not very good either.

Still, I am thankful that sapient deer are present.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Face it, SugarMac is terrible. As for wanting Big Mac to move off the farm, you clearly don't understand why that doesn't work. "The Apple family's purpose is to spread out across Equestria." Except it's not. And there's at least two instances that conflict with your logic. The Last Roundup and Brotherhooves Social. In the former, the thought of losing Applejack saddened the Apples greatly and brought Big Mac to literal tears, with Granny saying the following: "Our little bushel just lost one Apple." (certainly not the first time their bushel has lost Apples, hint hint, Bright Mac and Buttercup.) In the latter, which is one of my favorite episodes and had one of the most beautiful endings in the show thus far, (hell of a lot better than this shit episode) Apple Bloom has her moment with her big brother and says "And I know you'll always be here if ah need you." How can he always be there for her if he moves so far away? Like I said, your logic is flawed.

You know they could always have Sugarbelle move to the farm instead of having Big Mac move away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

and an episode of her doing drugs/steroids would just be pouring more gasoline into the fire,

You know, I can actually come up with a decent steroid analog. Dash agrees to give a seemingly redeemed Lightning Dust a shot to get back on the Wonderbolts and vouches for her. She starts kicking ass and making Dash proud, even building a friendship. It turns out she is taking a supplement made from a dangerous plant found in a remote area of Equestria that magically makes Pegasus Ponies faster but can have nasty side effects. Dash finds out and is caught between loyalties to her new friend, and the bolts. She convinces Lightning Dust to stop which nearly causes her performance to plummet and puts her at risk of washing out going back on the plant. 

Something like that could work, play to Dashes strengths as a character, and create a more impactful character out of LD. Plus moral about effort/change being hard/and a analogy to sports related drug abuse. 

6 minutes ago, PittyPaws said:

You know they could always have Sugarbelle move to the farm instead of having Big Mac move away. 

We would definitely get to see more of her, and perhaps have another character join Starlight's little group. Either way there are some intriguing story possibilities with Sugarbelle. 

  • Brohoof 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Starlight becomes permanent evil again by betraying the Mane Six 

- CMC disbandment

- Starlight revealed as Twilight’s other Half a la Kingdom Hearts II

- Season-long story arc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

It has, though I wonder how it fits now with how the changelings currently are. According to the comics they were born...bad, I guess? Not sure if that fits in with their current status, though I could be wrong on that.

Yeah they were. Starswirl discovered a lake and it was poisoned? Flies drank it and transformed into Changelings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jeric said:

List of wants in no particular order. 

 

Spike Egg Origin

Gilda

RD getting to lead in a Bolts thing. 

Less meta (it was fun but let's not over salt the show)

Lightning Dust return

Starlight chilling with Rarity or Dash

Evolve SugarMac to engagement. 

Pip getting a cutie mark

Kill Sparity 

Can I get a Rarity and Twilight episode already? 

 

Yeah, pretty much these, though to add to this

- Scootaloo's aunts and parents appearing

- Spitfire meets Daring Do

11 hours ago, Jeric said:

You know, I can actually come up with a decent steroid analog. Dash agrees to give a seemingly redeemed Lightning Dust a shot to get back on the Wonderbolts and vouches for her. She starts kicking ass and making Dash proud, even building a friendship. It turns out she is taking a supplement made from a dangerous plant found in a remote area of Equestria that magically makes Pegasus Ponies faster but can have nasty side effects. Dash finds out and is caught between loyalties to her new friend, and the bolts. She convinces Lightning Dust to stop which nearly causes her performance to plummet and puts her at risk of washing out going back on the plant. 

Something like that could work, play to Dashes strengths as a character, and create a more impactful character out of LD. Plus moral about effort/change being hard/and a analogy to sports related drug abuse. 

We would definitely get to see more of her, and perhaps have another character join Starlight's little group. Either way there are some intriguing story possibilities with Sugarbelle. 

I'd be up for it

9 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

- Starlight becomes permanent evil again by betraying the Mane Six 

- CMC disbandment

- Starlight revealed as Twilight’s other Half a la Kingdom Hearts II

- Season-long story arc 

These are all terrible and would just destroy all the characters involved

  • Brohoof 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kiryu-Chan said:
9 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

- Starlight becomes permanent evil again by betraying the Mane Six 

- CMC disbandment

- Starlight revealed as Twilight’s other Half a la Kingdom Hearts II

- Season-long story arc 

These are all terrible and would just destroy all the characters involved

The season long story arc is pretty cool tho. I would love to see this return in season 8 like season 4. The others will indeed turn out bad for the characters. I mean, the CMC getting rid of their cutiemarks is totally unrealistic and just wrong to do.

Edited by A Honorable Mentioned Hierok
  • Brohoof 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's what I want:

* Babs Seed and Manehattan CMCs

* Lightning Dust and Wind Rider team-up

* Scorpan debut

* Zecora, Discord, and Spike origins

* Spike's crush on Rarity to end (wow alot of people want this)

* Scoots, Starlight, and Spike's family

* Spike being the hero of the season

* Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon come back

* Snips time to shine

* Discord/Trixie episode

* Spike/Starlight episode

* Three brothers episode

* Spike further advancement towards his ambassador role

* Mane Six each sharing an episode with their pillar counterpart

* Brotherly figure for Spike

* No Rarijack episode!

* Each of the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, and CMCs get a fair amount of episodes! This one I want the most! 

Let's see how many of these don't happen! ;)

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, A Honorable Mentioned Hierok said:

The season long story arc is pretty cool tho. I would love to see this return in season 8 like season 4. The others will indeed turn out bad for the characters. I mean, the CMC getting rid of their cutiemarks is totally unrealistic and just wrong to do.

Well actually, the others will be fine if you ask me. I've always wanted to see Starlight becoming permanently evil again by betraying the Mane Six...so bad.

6 hours ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

Yeah, pretty much these, though to add to this

- Scootaloo's aunts and parents appearing

- Spitfire meets Daring Do

I'd be up for it

These are all terrible and would just destroy all the characters involved

For me it's NOT at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talked about this already in the Season 8 hopes thread but...

- Spike eps w/ Rainbow Dash and CMCs

- Starlight eps without Twilight

- Fillydelphia episode. Locale mentioned many times but haven't visited yet.

- Scootaloo family episode, and maybe some more clarity on her wing abilities (or lack of)

- Maybe wishful thinking, but I'd like some more diversity in the song productions. Dabble with different genres like they did with the movie songs.

 

EDIT: Also, I want a Nightmare Night episode with the CMCs parodying Stranger Things

 

Edited by n1029
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

Well actually, the others will be fine if you ask me. I've always wanted to see Starlight becoming permanently evil again by betraying the Mane Six...so bad.

For me it's NOT at all.

I think @Kiryu-Chan is talking about the character motivations. If Starlight becomes evil again, two whole seasons of her getting reformed are worthless. If she wanted to be evil again, had to do that at the end of season 6, so it would be realistic. If she becomes evil now, it would be totally out of character. Also, with the CMC. They spended all their time on finding their cutiemarks. And now they have them, they of course don't want them to disappear. And by the way, you can't just let a cutiemark disappear. If they woukd try, they at least became stuck with those equal signs and they would never be happy again. 

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my hopes

-celestia and luna backstory, or at least more episodes focusing on the two

-more starlight and maud

-cheese sandwich coming back

-another hearts and hooves episode?

-backstory on the changelings

-saddle Arabia.. I mean come on.

-maybe nightmare rarity not being just a comic thing? (probs wont happen but eh, who knows really)

-pinkie/rarity episodes

-cadance backstory

-maybe having some episodes with the other ponies of the apple family?

-see some other parts of equestria we haven't seen yet, like vanhoover and I think fillydelphia

 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hierok said:

I think @Kiryu-Chan is talking about the character motivations. If Starlight becomes evil again, two whole seasons of her getting reformed are worthless. If she wanted to be evil again, had to do that at the end of season 6, so it would be realistic. If she becomes evil now, it would be totally out of character. Also, with the CMC. They spended all their time on finding their cutiemarks. And now they have them, they of course don't want them to disappear. And by the way, you can't just let a cutiemark disappear. If they woukd try, they at least became stuck with those equal signs and they would never be happy again. 

I think You’re definitely right 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopes for Season 8.

Spoiler

Yes, this is a joke. 

- Twilight's castle gets destroyed by Tirek and is replaced by a bigger one

- Starlight becomes main character

- Even MORE Big Mac ships

- SpitMac (Spitfire X Big Mac)

- NightMac (Night Glider X Big Mac)

- DerpMac (Derpy X Big Mac)

- GumMac (Gummy X Big Mac) Just keep the ships coming! 

- Twilight gets another pair of wings so now she's a DOUBLE alicorn

- Cadance gives birth to another alicorn baby

- Flash Sentry becomes an alicorn

OK, serious answer this time.

  1. Queen Chrysalis reforming. I'm gonna be honest, I'm one of the few fans who supports this 100%. I want Chrysalis to reform, become bright and colourful and spend the season learning to become a better person with her bestest friend Glimmy. #ChrysalGlim
  2. The Cutie Map calling on more non-element characters. This season, we've seen Starlight and Spike called by the Cutie Map. Now, that non-element characters seem to be on the table (get it?) I'd like to see the map continue to call other characters to solve friendship problems. Can you imagine the CMC being called to some faraway place? Or DISCORD being called to fix a friendship problem?
  3. Episodes dealing with the Pillars and how they're adjusting to modern Equestria. Specifically, I kind of want to see Flash Magnus meet Ember. Considering his history with dragons, it would be interesting to see how he would react to the newfound peace between the ponies and the dragons. 
  4. Starlight and Discord episode. I think that's fairly self-explanatory. 
  5. TARTARUS. I've been wanting to learn more about Tartarus since the season 4 finale, and yet, after 3 seasons we STILL don't know all that much about it. What other prisoners does it contain? Are they all as bad as Tirek? 
  6. Related to my above point, more villains. As much as I would love to see Chrysalis and Tirek and Sombra to come back (and eventually be reformed), I think it's high time we got a new original villain. The Pony of Shadows was awesome, but he really didn't get to shine much as a villain. In Season 8, I'd like to see more new villains. They don't even have to be in the premiere or finale, they can just appear in some of the regular episodes. Not every villain has to try and destroy Equestria. 
  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rather see an episode when the CMC permanently disbands for good....A cutie mark can change anypony after all. I’ve always wanted to see an Disbandment episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

I rather see an episode when the CMC permanently disbands for good....A cutie mark can change anypony after all. I’ve always wanted to see an Disbandment episode.

There is literally no reason for them to do such a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, n1029 said:

There is literally no reason for them to do such a thing.

Don't get me wrong @n1029 But the point is: Scootaloo's parents are actually dead because that makes her an Orphan. That is the fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

I rather see an episode when the CMC permanently disbands for good....A cutie mark can change anypony after all. I’ve always wanted to see an Disbandment episode.

 

1 minute ago, MAIKUN said:

Don't get me wrong @n1029 But the point is: Scootaloo's parents are actually dead because that makes her an Orphan. That is the fact.

Dude just stop already

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAIKUN said:

Don't get me wrong @n1029 But the point is: Scootaloo's parents are actually dead because that makes her an Orphan. That is the fact.

That has literally nothing to do with what you were just talking about a moment ago, you just randomly changed topics for no reason.:confused:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a friendly reminder: This thread is a speculation thread. While some discussion is fine don't derail the thread with it.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda want an episode with Spike and friends attempting to coax Stygian into joining guys' night, maybe even getting Thorax and Pharynx involved. Most, if not all of them have made poor decisions in the past, such as Spike's greed nearly wrecking Ponyville in Secret of My Excess, Big Mac (though it was mostly AJ) nearly putting the farm's business traditions on the line, Thorax and Pharynx having followed Chrysalis, and Discord being.....well, Discord. It would show Stygian that he's not alone, leading to a nice "nobody's perfect" Aesop.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I ever wanted is to see Starlight becoming permanently evil again by betraying the Mane Six. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

All I ever wanted is to see Starlight becoming permanently evil again by betraying the Mane Six. 

All I ever see you do is suggest things that would destroy the show.

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.