Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Movie DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Release date

SaburoDaimando

40 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Wow. That's even sooner than I expected. Now I'm just waiting for that release on Netflix.

Yeah it's just Netflix usaly don't add movies to their collection until they've been out in DVD for 6-12 months. Like my dad saw that the movies that got most recently added to Netflix were movies that came out on DVD 6-12 months ago. So yeah it's probably going to be a while until the MLP movie is added to Netflix or maybe it's something that's only going on with Netflix in Australia. Anyways since the movie is playing later here in Australian cinemas it's also probably going to come out on DVD on early February next year in Australia. :)

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Aww.  They're not showing off the Comic-Con 2017 panel?

On a side note, anyone who buys the DVD/Blu-Ray at ether Walmart or Target will get some sick exclusives.  More details at https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/11/lionsgate-reveals-walmart-and-target.html

On 11/13/2017 at 4:56 PM, PinkiePie97 said:

I just hope none of these bonus features are stuff already seen :sunny:. The Hanasuki was obvious to be included, but the EQG short, the Making Magic with the Mane6 and New Friends, and Journey Beyond Equestria sounds like they could be already seen stuff :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Definetly going to be picking the blu ray up day one. Hopefully I can get the Target special edition with the sparkly cover. That cover looks really nice, and would look awesome on my shelf.

Edited by ultrairongorilla

What I'm really looking forward to is hearing the commentary; the fact is, the story went through a lot of iterations.  The villain was going to be Celestia's brother Cosmos for a while, then the Storm King was going to be an elemental beast for a while, Rainbow Powers were going to have a hand in it---the story went all over the place, and I'd like to see what the writers/director/etc have to say about how those earlier iterations affected the plot or visuals of the final movie.