Out of 10, how sexy is your name?

Feather Scribbles

2 minutes ago, Memento Mori said:

Bonus info: It is the original Celtic spelling (most westernised versions are spelled Aiden) and the meaning of the name is: Firey One

It suites your avatar very well. Btw as far as I know Aiden's meaning is 'the little fire'. But 'Firey One' is almost the same thing. 

Why thank you. Is it sexy though? Because I don't really give it much thought. My husband likes it lol, but then again he's a bit biased.

GraveSnowSig.jpg.1c0d3a56d480efd618461b4ca3f1011d.jpg

Magical-Loyal-Generous SPIKE IS HARMONY  -Honest-Humorous-Kind

*~Semper Vincit Mortem~*

Keith. So like a .2 of 10? My sisters always laughed said that name sounds like I should come out of the womb doing taxes and complaining about the job market.

However my middle name, Argene (Ar-jeen) is, personally, an attractive name. It isn't a panty dropper or anything crazy, but it's unique and that's what counts.

62G8mVr.gif

Proud member of the Code3 Bronies! Signature thanks to Doc Volt.

• 1 year later...

My name is Travis. 1/10.

Edited by TheRockARooster

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Everybody’s name is sexier than mine.

sig by @Kyoshi

11 minutes ago, Christmas Angel Dust said:

IMO travis is a sexy name

Thank you, Sherbie. ^^

Edited by TheRockARooster

sig by @Kyoshi

Mine is.. a --1 Because it can't even be pronounced in english properly

• Brohoof 2

81JYZLI.png
#NoAI please be so kind to not throw my artworks into AI machines,
This is something that unsettles me heavily! <3
Signature by @Moonlight

Well, it does get yelled out often, so I'd say at least a 7/10 based on my experiences. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

not sure how exactly one deducts if a name is sexy, and how much, but since we can chose, i'll say 20/10 just because i can, (my name is Rose)

Yes, that is a pretty sexy name :blush:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I can’t see Travis as a sexy name.

• Brohoof 1

sig by @Kyoshi

1 hour ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I don't think the name Tom will really get me much chicks so maybe a two. :blush: I can try though! :ticking:

Tom is actually at the top 10 names of a playboy...... Gotta be careful around tom here:laugh:

11 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I can’t see Travis as a sexy name.

It ain't sexy....sure is hot though:mlp_smug: