Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of 10, how sexy is your name?

Feather Scribbles

Hmmm... Which name would you mean? My calling name is not that sexy, Lianne (pronounced as lee-anne) so I'd give it a... 6/10? 

my first middle name is very dutch and very posh, sounds like royalty. 5/10

Second one I thought was dutch but turns out to be quite a rare latin name and I'm starting to like it more and more. But it's not that sexy, 5/10 again. 

• Brohoof 1

i'd say about 0/10

unless you mean my forum name of course. then it's 11/10

edit: guess i should add that my real name is shawn

edit: guess i should add some bonus points for it being the ring name of the "sexy boy" shawn michaels because why not

Edited by meme

3 minutes ago, meme said:

i'd say about 0/10

unless you mean my forum name of course. then it's 11/10

Your name makes me all fuzzy inside...

Viktor. 7/10.

Not a very sexy name when spoken out loud, but the spelling with the K is less prevalent in the United States. Also Slav/10 tbh.

It's more intimidating that other names though. Think about it. If you had to fight someone and the only thing you knew about them was their name, who would you rather fight? Viktor or Doug?

To me, maybe a 4 or 5 haha. A lot of my friends seem to address me by my full name most of the time so maybe they like it. Lol 

the name is Josh by the way.

Edited by Gumball Senpai <3

On 14-12-2017 at 1:05 AM, Cyberkiyo said:

My first name is Joke... and that is not a joke. Of course sexiness is like 1mil/10 how lucky am I to be born with this name lol :muffins:

Joke is a pretty common name where I live, but it's not pronounced as Joke in english but more like Yo-kuh. Though I'm not sure if it's the same where you come from ^^

On 18/11/2017 at 3:56 AM, Feather Scribbles said:

Choose your favorite name that is your own (first name, middle name, second middle name, last name, etc.) and, out of 10, rate how sexy it is. (Note: the number of your vote can go above 10!)

For example, my first name IRL is Bradley, and out of 10 in terms of sexiness, I give it a 6.9. My nickname IRL is Trenzalore, and out of 10, I give it a 12.

(Only your IRL names are accepted; no OC names. Sorry. :P)

Trenzalore? like the planet? :P 

My name is Viktor and a think its a very sexy name, sounds like a viking name XD

I give it a 9.5

• Brohoof 1

My real life name is pretty dull so I would give it a one at best. My username on the other hand would score much higher because of the Great Ganondorf so it would be around nine--not perfect due to having an eight at the end of his name.

On 15-12-2017 at 1:28 PM, Summer Breeze said:

Joke is a pretty common name where I live, but it's not pronounced as Joke in english but more like Yo-kuh. Though I'm not sure if it's the same where you come from ^^

@Summer Breeze Well Joke is only used in The Netherlands and Belgium so guess where I am from :muffins:

But all jokes aside... I have family in the USA and my boyfriend is raise in Australia. His parents still think my name is Yoke or Yoku (they are Japanese/Korean). I dislike my name a lot because of the English meaning. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Cyberkiyo said:

@Summer Breeze Well Joke is only used in The Netherlands and Belgium so guess where I am from :muffins:

But all jokes aside... I have family in the USA and my boyfriend is raise in Australia. His parents still think my name is Yoke or Yoku (they are Japanese/Korean). I dislike my name a lot because of the English meaning. 

Aah, nice! Another one from the area *offers you a stroopwafel* 

And wow, that's a lot ofenglish people around a person with that name XD I totally get why you dislike your name because of the meaning. A friend of my family is also called Joke and she lived in england a few years where she was a balletdancer. While she was there she had changed her name to Jokie ^~^

15 hours ago, Summer Breeze said:

Aah, nice! Another one from the area *offers you a stroopwafel* 

And wow, that's a lot ofenglish people around a person with that name XD I totally get why you dislike your name because of the meaning. A friend of my family is also called Joke and she lived in england a few years where she was a balletdancer. While she was there she had changed her name to Jokie ^~^

@Summer Breeze Ooh shall we trade a stroopwafel for Belgian fries? haha
Idk much Bronies in Belgium. But any community here is cringy, so I mostly hang out with people from the Nederlands XD

Jokie sounds cute tho. I mostly change to Yoke. Idk what I will do when I ever move to Australia or smth XD

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't really call my name sexy. Being sexy sounds like a strange idea in general too and I wouldn't want that to be the first adjective people associate with me. :blink: