Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The future of Equestria Girls

heavens-champion

20 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Not sure, but from what I understood from the leaks, they are apparently keeping them for awhile longer :huh: 

That's a reason why I made this. How do you think Equestria Girls would be effected by the (supposed) reboot?

33 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

That's a reason why I made this. How do you think Equestria Girls would be effected by the (supposed) reboot?

Maybe they'll separate EG from ponies for the time being :huh:

2 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

How long do you think Equestria Girls will last?

I think they will go to 2021. 2 years longer then the show, because it began 3 years later and has slightly less topics to cover then the main show. :twi:

If EG somehow were to outlive the rest of G4, that would be especially intriguing. Perhaps it would be a way to sneak in some G4 characters who would otherwise be reworked or removed entirely.

• Brohoof 1

Despite not seeing the leaks and merely seeing others talk about them, I assume that Equestria Girls will conclude at around the same time as the show does. It may be a spin-off that has come out and become its own unique entity but it's still part of generation four regarding the My Little Pony brand. Hasbro is sure to want all facets of G4 to end so that they can start G5 fresh without any leftover baggage.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Hasbro is sure to want all facets of G4 to end so that they can start G5 fresh without any leftover baggage.

Brilliant strategy, Hasbro:

1. Just jettison everything related to your most-profitable MLP incarnation.

2. Completely replace it with something uncertain to generate the same level of success.

3. Profit.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, A.V. said:

Brilliant strategy, Hasbro:

1. Just jettison everything related to your most-profitable MLP incarnation.

2. Completely replace it with something uncertain to generate the same level of success.

3. Profit.

Corporate shenanigans at work.