Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I hate it when people say guys can't be friends with girls

Creepermin3

This is a bit of a pet peeve of mine but come on 2 of my best friends are female, and we have a lot of fun together when we all hang out either just us or with my other friend, the only reason people think this is because they think that all males are just sex obsessed animals who wanna have sex with every women they see, uuuuhhh that just gets me so mad, what do you guys think?

Edited by Creepermin3
  • Brohoof 4

exactly thank you, although for the record I am heterosexual! I also agree with feather scribbles to an extent, it's just that some people have more self control than others

13 minutes ago, Creepermin3 said:

Edited by Creepermin3

4 minutes ago, Creepermin3 said:

exactly thank you! I also agree with feather scribbles to an extent, it's just that some people have more self control than others

I agree with you there. But it isn't a case of looking at a guy and immediately determining if he is a "good guy" or a "bad guy". Often, precautions must be taken. Just in case. You never know.

@Creepermin3

Not all us guys are into women like that. I may be gay, but the idea of men not being allowed to at least make friends with women is absurd! 

We're all humans, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race. So we should all have the potential to be friends, even if some friendships fail.

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Feather Scribbles said:

I agree with you there. But it isn't a case of looking at a guy and immediately determining if he is a "good guy" or a "bad guy". Often, precautions must be taken. Just in case. You never know.

now I agree 100% friend :)

I think generally guys get on better with guys and vice versa, just natural because there's trends for males to like different things to females. Doesn't mean they can't be friends, I myself have quite a few male friends and only one is more than a friend, but that's why it's probably frowned upon by some people, because its rarer to see.

Just now, Creepermin3 said:

now I agree 100% friend :)

Yup, it's just a case of getting to know the person and seeing if they're trustworthy or not.

But when it comes to certain things (sports, wrestling, camping trips), I believe that mixing both/all genders would always be a bad idea.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Creepermin3

Not all us guys are into women like that. I may be gay, but the idea of men not being allowed to at least make friends with women is absurd! 

We're all humans, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race. So we should all have the potential to be friends, even if some friendships fail.

EXACTLEY!

1 minute ago, Octavia_Melody2 said:

Same here, except w/ girls.

Seems like people are always talking about how guys have problems with girls, but no one talks about girls having problems with guys...

I guess it's just because a lot of these sites have a more male-dominated user base  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, SparkliciousSwirls said:

Seems like people are always talking about how guys have problems with girls, but no one talks about girls having problems with guys...

I guess it's just because a lot of these sites have a more male-dominated user base  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I guess that's true. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Personally, you should socialize with whoever you want to. Nobody other than you should have the right to impede your choices or your decisions on the matter. I for one, find it to be far easier interacting with the opposing gender rather than my own. 

People just need to mind their own business sometimes, not everything is about sex or romantic relationships. Assuming that that's the case is narrow-minded and borderline offensive in some cases.

• Brohoof 2

I think it's incredibly sexist to refuse to befriend someone just because they are male or female. Let character be the deciding factor.

As for myself, I'm a heterosexual male whose best friend is a girl and while I do admit I have crushed on her a bit, I have never allowed it to get in the way of our friendship.

• Brohoof 4

Yeah honestly I'm currently a teen who has a few female friends. Like I feel a little awkward with them but I often feel a real deep connection with them as they want to be my friend simply because of how they have a lot in common with me. Plus mentality I'm actually half female to so I have the ability to think like girls so I can understand them very well. So really it's normal to have a few opisit sex friends here and there! :)

Women good for love of all type. Crotch love, heart love, all love good for all.

Many say, "No,no that not good, stop, it must be the pelvis love not the 'you a good person' love!"

You say "No, you wrong, eat my pant."

Good life philosophy.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Square said:

Women good for love of all type. Crotch love, heart love, all love good for all.

Many say, "No,no that not good, stop, it must be the pelvis love not the 'you a good person' love!"

You say "No, you wrong, eat my pant."

Good life philosophy.

I'm not sure I get what your saying

Different people connect differently. Some people are all about getting into someone's pants, but it's narrow-minded to assume that's the case with everyone. I've had many acquaintances I've hung out with and believe it or not (gasp!) we weren't doing it with each other. Go figure. :dry: 

• Brohoof 1