Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have any Vacation plans this year?

PlzDelete

As a matter of fact I do!... I'm going to be leaving my home state of Arizona in late Summer to visit the much, much colder lands of Wisconsin. Going to be making a few stops, one in Colorado, and one in Illinois. The reason for this road trip is because after 6 years of gaming with them I'm finally going to meet all my recording friends face to face. We're going to be staying in a city just a few hours out from Lake Michigan, because most of them already live there. As for what we'll be doing, more than likely be gaming and hanging out around town. This should be a lot of fun... though a bit chilly. Late summer weather in Wisconsin is the equivalency of late fall weather in Arizona. I can already tell they're going to be making fun of me, but I'd like to see them come down to Arizona when its 100+.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Nope. My family does, however. My father and brother are currently in Ireland. When they return, my family will be going to their annual trip to Mexico. I will be staying home.

Was planning a holiday to Greece with some friends, but due to responsibilities here at home, it just couldn't be done.

Just as well, don't even have a passport. :laugh:

Couple of trips planned and booked; a trip to Hereford and Worcester (aka the counties of Herefordshire & Worcestershire), with a short excursion into mid Wales and back. Second will be (or should be) Scottish Borders and then Carlisle, then into Wales again for Anglesey. Bit ambitious!