Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Not at all; unless they're true classics of peoms. If not, they just sound cringy to me.

Do you fully trust the one you love? Or is there times you just feel something is wrong?

• Brohoof 1

I trust him almost completely. :) He hasn't given me a reason not to yet. :wub: Plus, it would probably take quite a bit of mistrust for it to be a problem for me. I just love him and his you know what so much that it would take a LOT for it to end. :blush: He's honestly the only person I know I'd trust to anywhere near such an extent.

Same?

Edited by Angus Delaney

Well, I have trust issues when it comes to opening up about certain things. But if there is one person I have a definite easier time with doing that, it's him.

Same question~

• Brohoof 1

Saudade maybe? It's "the love that remains"/"memory of something or someone with a desire for it or them". Why do I like it? ..I'm Portuguese.

Name one crazy thing you'd do for your S.O. (not really a question, but I guess it works~)

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a significant other :lie:, but I guess play them a song they liked and take them to the park.

What is the most significant thing you have done for any loved one(s)? 

*Edit: I'll be honest I mistook this for the Answer the Question Above You thread ahh well :crackle:*

Edited by Cwanky

i even took the quiz that exists online

I technically got a different result, but one of my second highest (I got two in second place) feels like the correct one to me, which would be the Word of Affirmation one~

Same question!