Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Upcoming Equestria Girls Bishoujo Statues By Kotobukiya

ultrairongorilla

Here's the finished Pinkie.

x_ktosv228_a.thumb.jpg.c15e56b1a5247b55e0035359c7c941c1.jpgx_ktosv228_j.thumb.jpg.50150f5ac93a3e7c23fd2a3135c520ca.jpgx_ktosv228_k.thumb.jpg.b0965c612a382847074adb8b98e63525.jpgx_ktosv228_l.jpg.b7c5d640ed6b7f5b838a477108083ad3.jpg

She's up for pre-order too.

https://animegami.co.uk/shop/my-little-pony/my-little-pony-bishoujo-pvc-statue-1-7-pinkie-pie-23-cm/

But damn, she's expensive. Most sites have her listed between $99-119.

I don't remember paying more than $60 for these Bishoujos; Ibuki's the one exception, but that was for a limited variant.

• 1 month later...

Hm, a hundred bucks. Well, Pinkie doesn't come out till August.

I really like all the poses and that they have the ponies as well as the girls.

They definitely look really cute but not very sexualized.

For Applejack they could basically just reuse this pose:

51Eh-NTDfKL._SY679_.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Osoka_Topez said:

Rainbow Dash and Applejack have been finished. Still don't know when they will be ready to be sold in US.

medium.jpeg

EJ-qN6XU8AAUQTw.jpg

I love these! Especially the Rainbow Dash one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're very expensive but honestly, the sculpt and paint apps look amazing so I'm not surprised.

The pose and expression on the pony Pinkie? Amazing. They really nailed making it appropriately lively.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the attitude!! I will see how much she is here before I make a decision. I would have been happy with 'bad' sunset or reformed sunset. I always liked her leather jacket, though the cooler colours in her later outfits really set off her hair very well too.

*Still crossing fingers for Princess Luna and Princess Cadance!*

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 4:10 PM, Concerned Bystander said:

I have the Rainbow Dash one on pre-order, I'd like the Twilight one as well if I can get a hold of one, they don't stick around on the shelves long.

Hey we're in an opposite situation here! I already have the Twilight Sparkle one, and I would like the Rainbow Dash one ^_^

I got my Twilight Sparkle for my birthday back in October, but I do know that my mother bought it online so if your not having a lot of luck finding it in-person maybe you could track it down online instead :squee: 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Hey we're in an opposite situation here! I already have the Twilight Sparkle one, and I would like the Rainbow Dash one ^_^

I got my Twilight Sparkle for my birthday back in October, but I do know that my mother bought it online so if your not having a lot of luck finding it in-person maybe you could track it down online instead :squee: 

There's only a very few (mostly online) vendors in the UK that stock items like these, and they only get them in limited quantities, at this stage if I want the Twilight one I'm going to have to turn to eBay and hope the secondary market prices aren't too ridiculous.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Concerned Bystander said:

There's only a very few (mostly online) vendors in the UK that stock items like these, and they only get them in limited quantities, at this stage if I want the Twilight one I'm going to have to turn to eBay and hope the secondary market prices aren't too ridiculous.

I see, I didn't realize that your based over in Europe, I know some pieces of merch can be a little more difficult to come by for you guys :kindness:

Yeah definitely check out Ebay to see what you can find, who knows, maybe you'll find one for even cheaper than the normal listing price? ;) 

(edited)

Oooh. Those do look pretty neat. 

Spoiler

Shame I had to be reminded of the ugly ass ‘hot anime girl’ Freddy statue though,  cowards didn’t give her a single burn scar  :okiedokieloki:Jason looks awful too, far too skinny. Make them look like they are actually female versions of their characters. 

Edited by Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈

• 1 month later...