general What animal would you be?

Karnak

If every human on the planet was going to be turned into an animal and you had to choose what kind, what would you choose?

Me? I would choose Saltwater Crocodile, its an alpha predator and I love reptiles, and crocs are my favorites.

• Brohoof 2

If it was going to be a semi-peaceful animal world like Zootopia then i'd go with the Arabian horse ^-^ but if the world would be the same as it is now but with animals i would go with Cheetah or a Falcon in order to have some sort of agility and speed for defense against the nasty predators that would roam the planet xD

I would pick an animal that starts with the letter, W. So a Wolf, a Woodpecker or a Whale, is what I would be depending on if I wanted to live on land, in the sky, or under the sea, respectively.

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

I would love to be a Husky or a Wolf. These are my favorite animals AND they are so fluffy. I could cuddle a husky all day long. Dogs are fantastic creatures.

Love you all Bronies <3

• Brohoof 2

The truth isn't an insult and reality isn't an attack. -Terrence Popp

I'd be either a hippogriff or a dragon. I WANT TO FLY!

“All Muslims are like a foundation, each strengthening the other; in such a way they do support each other.” (Abu Musa, Bukhari & Muslim)

“Say: He is God, who is One. God, the Eternal. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.” (Chapter 112, Qur'an)

• 1 year later...