Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did your parents meet?

Reecejackox

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well my parents met at a pretty interesting place... an Narcotics Anonymous meeting. I kind of wish they never met since my dad ended up getting my mom in trouble with the law. He was on the run from the law at the time for reasons I won't list here. Though considering my dad was at an NA meeting, you could probably guess what he was in trouble for. That's all in the past though so it's not that big of a deal now. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

They met at a bar on a university campus. I don't know specifics, but apparently my dad made some cheesy pun involving my mother's surname as his opening line to talk to her, and they're still together nearly 30 years later. I'm happy for them ofc but personally I think that sounds like a horrible way to meet somebody.

• Brohoof 1

They don't tell me specifically, all they said was that my dad met my mom and fall for her instantly and proposed to her after like 5 month or 3 month of dating-and here we are now. Ehhhhhhhh.... I mean, not trying to bad mouth my parents or anything or degrading their relationship and my existent...buuuut... maybe jumping the gun that fast isn't the best idea in the long run. I love my parents and all but they can be very dysfunctional sometime-

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...