Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are some of your best childhood memories?

Lucky Bolt

I was always very happy about the present I got for at my birthday and christmas. :fluttershy: When I saw the rectangular form of the present, I knew it could only be an N64 game! :pinkie:
But I also really liked the time when Pokémon was new. I enjoyed the Anime and the games; playing the game in summer, going outside with the Game Boy was so nice! They even sold Pokémon bubble gums and lolipops and it was super delicious! E-Berry (1).png Out of all games in my life, Pokémon made the biggest impact on me. And it was fun to collect all of them in generation 1. 151 Pokémon are a lot, but it was doable. :)

- My favorite memory was when I was just taking a walk and feeling incredibly blissful

- Listening to CD albums on my parent’s CD player. You could fit multiple CDs in there and they would loop, meaning you’d here a song from each CD rather than wait for one album to be over.

- When the ice cream truck came around. I always got the SpongeBob ice cream except for a couple times where I got Dora.

• Brohoof 1

Being in Disneyland Paris just after I turned seven. It was the most magical feeling I’ve ever had. We went in December 2009 and every day we were there bar the first one, it was snowing. I wish I could feel that excitement again. :BrightMacContent:

• 1 month later...

I loved hanging out with my friends after classes in elementary school. It was before the middle school started and everyone became more interested in girls, so I was left out because I was very sociophobic towards girls at the time

Also finding presents under a christmas tree 

• Brohoof 1

I have an early memory of a diaper change.

I also have a lot of childhood memories that are "good". But none that I can classify as the "best"

• Brohoof 2

I loved most of my 2nd/3rd grade days. My 2nd/3rd grade teacher was my most favorite teacher because she was pretty fun, she let us play math games for math class, she had pet turtles (I loved turtles at this time and I still do, a little bit), and sometimes we'd just watch whatever funny YouTube video she was previously watching.